Avene Cleanance Antishine Regulating Lotion

3.9

Avène thermal spring water (69%) - Cyclomethicone - Propylene Glycol - Glycerin - Polyacrylamide - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Water - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Zinc Gluconate (1.0%) - Butylparaben - Cetrimonium - Bromide - Dimethiconol - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Laureth-7 - Cucurbita Pepo (pumpkin seed) oil (0.3%) - Salicylic Acid - Triethanolamine

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Super Love this!!! Overall rating 4 cos it tends to stick to my pillow at night.

Great price for the results. Skin is visibly clearer and plump. Face feels "brighter" and smoother. Does not break me out. Seems to reduce my facial lines. All this.... OVERNIGHT!!!

Very impressed with this product!!

CONS : not great as a make up base and if I try to pat it in till the product is completely absorbed into the skin, it tends to get sticky and ball up, so I just leave it to dry on its own.

EDIT 5/3/12

Found the main culprit!! Basically the silicones in this and cleanance K, make it hard to apply fndt/bb on top. I cant blend it in, rather I have to pat it in. And sometimes if I rub my neck, rubbery bits ball up and I have to pry them off the fine hairs on my neck! Makes me look and feel like i'm dirty and have "daki". This is a malay term which describes the dirt/grime on your body!!

The smell alone made it difficult to use this product. considering the entire Avene range is promoted as gentle for sensitive skin with its high concentration of thermal water, this much fragrance is counter productive.

Additionally I found this did little to rehydrate my combination/dehydrated skin - my skin was left feeling tight and uncomfortable despite liberal application. Will not repurchase and to be honest, this experience has put my off the entire Avene range.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really like this product. It doesn't get rid of my acne, but I never expected it to. However, it moisturises without any residue or greasiness, and it really does keep my skin more matte. Normally, by 4pm I am itching to wash the oil slick off my face, but I don't even feel the urge to blot with this stuff. Really impressed. Will continue to repurchase.
EDIT Nope, sorry, this stuff breaks me out TERRIBLY. Terrible big blackheads, and giant painful boils on my jawline. I am quite badly scarred by these spots I got from this product and very upset about it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE IT. I put it on and immediately noticed how my skin stayed matte for more than a few minutes after applying like with my previous moisturizer. I feel a little ripped off with how small the tube is for how much I'm paying, but it seems to work very well. Definitely going to repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this when I had horrible skin after using Paula's Choice products. I had acne all over my cheeks and chin, a combination of cystic acne and small whiteheads. It was horrible. I found this in my drawer and as soon as I stopped with PC, and used this, my skin calmed. Of course this did not help to get rid of acne, but it did give my skin enough moisture without making it oily. Now that my skin is in good condition, I am not using it as much.

It didn't do anything. After applying it, I still had shiny face and my pores were looking bigger.

This caused bumps all over my face. It feels nice when I apply it and it has some matifying and hydrating properties (that were enough for me). I tried to using underneath a sunscreen and this peeled...
Another let down from Avene cleanance line.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this lotion for my face. I have combination skin. After I have washd my face my skin gets really tight and dry so need a good moisturiser, but one thats not heavy as I suffer from adult acne, and my skin tends to get oiler throughout the day. But this lotion keeps my face mattified all day, and my foundation glides on lovely. I dont feel the need to use a primer. The only thing that bugs me about this lotion is the size. Its only 40ml :( I dont mind paying good money, because I like to invest in my skin, but £10 for 40ml seriously!! I will repurchase becaise I like it so much. But would prefer if there was a bigger size. There isnt in all the Boots I have gone too, so please le tme know if there is near yours :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

holy grail lotion!!!!!seriously girls,if you have hard time with acne go and buy it!!!!!

This product definitely stopped the oiliness and shine in my t-zone. Usually by mid-day, I have to blot at least 2 times and then 2 more times in the afternoon as well, but after using this moisturizer, I really only have to blot once during the day! My only problem with it is that it's not moisturizing AT ALL. I have an oily and shiny t-zone but the rest of my face, especially my cheeks, is very dry. So I use another product just for my cheeks. I don't recommend this product for any dry-skinned gals.