April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo Relax shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by danysedai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo, I have relaxed hair and it makes it feel very soft and a litle bit goes a long way.I find I reach more for this than for the Bain Satin 3. Hair is very easy to detangle after this.Smell is a bit overpowerings,specially when you use the whole oleo-relax line but something I can live with, as this gives me beautiful soft hair everytime.
Will repurchase when it's over,I want one of those pro size bottles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I use this with the oleo relax slim masque and cream and together they give great results for my difficult hair and promise a good hair day. The texture of this shampoo kind of surpised me as it is almost serum like. I do find I have to use more of this product than a normal shampoo but I don't wash my hair more than three times a week so this helps. Also my hair is slightly above my shoulders and if it were any longer I probably couldn't justify the cost of this although a few bad hair days might change my mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I decided to try this shampoo because my hair was very dry and it had started to break off. My stylist at a salon I use to go to would use these products and they seemed to work well with my hair. My hair is thick but soft and at times I have issues with dryness and frizz. A lady at a local spa recommended the Kerastase Oleo Relax shampoo because she said it helps provide moisture to your hair if you are having issues with dryness. The shampoo has a really good smell to it which is a plus for me and it also lathers really well. The shampoo left my hair feeling squeaky clean and very soft and manageable. I will definitely purchase this shampoo again. The shampoo it is a bit pricey, 28.00 but it is well worth it because of the excellent results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo came in the kit I bought along with the Slim masque and Creme. I had to use at least twice the normal amount of this as I would of Bain Satin 2 and it still didn't lather very well. It left my hair a tangled mess too. I'm glad I didn't actually buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by beautyambition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CLEANSES WITHOUT STRIPPING- frizz free hair!!!! love this line. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found the Bain Oleo Relax strangely heavy (almost like a syrup) while working it into my hair, but this heaviness didn't really translate into moisturisation. It's a fairly good clarifying shampoo for my dry, coarse, frequently-dyed hair, but didn't reduce the frizz or de-bouff my hair as I'd anticipated. It lathers quite well so it lasts a bit. I thought the fragrance was a bit unusual although not off-putting, like a light herbal-y scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by kisska

Really great product, I like it a lot. Probably the best from all Kerastase that I have. However, it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by shoehoard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this shampoo for at least three years. I have thick, course hair that I get highlighted. I get the roots colored every 4 weeks to hide the gray. I use this shampoo along with the masque. Fabulous products!!! But only for thicker hair. I repeat, if you have thin hair, this will be too heavy, thus weighing down your hair. I blow dry my curly hair straight and flat iron almost daily. This shampoo with the combo of the masque leaves my hair so silky, frizz free, and super soft. Shiny as well!
After moving from FL to CT, I went through at least four colorists before going to an actual Kerastase salon. The salon is expensive, the products are expensive but I would rather pay once for a great color and product then to end up with botched up jobs. At the salon on my latest visit, I also was exposed to two of the Kerastase treatment conditioners because of the new highlights. I found the treatments on ebay and will review other postings before trying. Because the Oleo Relax and Masque are quite expensive (be careful of buying the products anywhere but Kerastase and authorized salons), I do have to alternate with other products to make the Oleo last longer.
If you have thick hair that is processed and are looking to get a smooth finish, you have to try the Oleo shampoo and masque (I also just bought a new product called Nectar Thermique for heat style protection - it's wonderful too). If you decide to use the Oleo Serum with the combo of the shampoo and conditioner, go sparingly. It's very greasy - too greasy for my taste.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by footballove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adoreeeee all about Kerastase range,but I find this shampoo is to heavy for my fine hair.Yes,this made my hair so smooth,straight and less frizzy,but also made my hair so greasy and limp at the same time,so I do bealive this si miracle for thick haired ladies.I can't even imagine that Kerastase doesn't work for some ladies,but I bealive that all You need is to pick right line for Your type of hair.So ask Kerastase ladies to give You some advice,and You will not go wrong with Kerastase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ReenBean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have thick, heat damaged, straight, frizzy hair and am always on the look out for products that will stop me looking like the king of the jungle. This is not the cheapest shampoo out there but so far it’s the only one that does what it claims and calms my hair into a manageable state. I have converted a frizzy-haired girlfriend to this too…HG status for me.