October 25, 2014 | 1054 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by rachael_n

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do love the Oleo-Relax masque and elixer... but only kinda like this shampoo. The reason? It changes my haircolor! I have expensive blonde highlights and it darkens them significantly. When I switched back to my Barex Colourlife shampoo, people immediately started asking if I'd spending a lot of time in the sun (I haven't) cause my hair looked so much lighter. I thought I had observed this myself but now am convinced. SO not so good for light hair!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this shampoo, but I'm not in love with it. It washes and moisurizes well enough, but I was looking for something to weigh down my thick, coarse and frizzy hair. And I find that Redkens Smooth Down shampoo does it soo much better. I will not purchase this product again, as it's not what I was looking for. If you have only moderatly frizzy hair, you'll probably love it, as it dosn't weigh you hair down too much. Overall: Nice but not what I wanted.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great shampoo. It smells really good, but it it too heavy for my hair type. I found pout it is fantastic for claning make up brush!.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by danysedai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo, I have relaxed hair and it makes it feel very soft and a litle bit goes a long way.I find I reach more for this than for the Bain Satin 3. Hair is very easy to detangle after this.Smell is a bit overpowerings,specially when you use the whole oleo-relax line but something I can live with, as this gives me beautiful soft hair everytime.
Will repurchase when it's over,I want one of those pro size bottles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I use this with the oleo relax slim masque and cream and together they give great results for my difficult hair and promise a good hair day. The texture of this shampoo kind of surpised me as it is almost serum like. I do find I have to use more of this product than a normal shampoo but I don't wash my hair more than three times a week so this helps. Also my hair is slightly above my shoulders and if it were any longer I probably couldn't justify the cost of this although a few bad hair days might change my mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I decided to try this shampoo because my hair was very dry and it had started to break off. My stylist at a salon I use to go to would use these products and they seemed to work well with my hair. My hair is thick but soft and at times I have issues with dryness and frizz. A lady at a local spa recommended the Kerastase Oleo Relax shampoo because she said it helps provide moisture to your hair if you are having issues with dryness. The shampoo has a really good smell to it which is a plus for me and it also lathers really well. The shampoo left my hair feeling squeaky clean and very soft and manageable. I will definitely purchase this shampoo again. The shampoo it is a bit pricey, 28.00 but it is well worth it because of the excellent results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo came in the kit I bought along with the Slim masque and Creme. I had to use at least twice the normal amount of this as I would of Bain Satin 2 and it still didn't lather very well. It left my hair a tangled mess too. I'm glad I didn't actually buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by beautyambition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CLEANSES WITHOUT STRIPPING- frizz free hair!!!! love this line. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found the Bain Oleo Relax strangely heavy (almost like a syrup) while working it into my hair, but this heaviness didn't really translate into moisturisation. It's a fairly good clarifying shampoo for my dry, coarse, frequently-dyed hair, but didn't reduce the frizz or de-bouff my hair as I'd anticipated. It lathers quite well so it lasts a bit. I thought the fragrance was a bit unusual although not off-putting, like a light herbal-y scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by kisska

Really great product, I like it a lot. Probably the best from all Kerastase that I have. However, it is expensive.