April 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Glitter Eye Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kerroppifreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seemed nice but was very hard to work with. The pencil was hard and made my eyelids stretch when I applied it, making it hurt. Also, the glitter didn't really show up. It showed up as a normal pencil eyeliner. She blending tip of the brush is a nice bonus but it also is hard and unpractical. Would never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by blondeangelwing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to change my review-- this sucks! I have the black with silver glitter. At first I loved it but now the damn thing is so hard going on and then it doesn't show up right if you put it over or near any eyeshadow. This is the worst eyeliner ever and you have to keep warming it up after every single reply. BEWARE

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I bought these for really cheap at TJ Maxx. I'm pretty unsatisfied with them. They are too powdery for an eyeliner and the tip breaks off. The glitter doesn't show up very well either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Received this in a recent swap - I have "Sonic" (gold glitter). Cute packaging and it comes with a sharpener and blending brush (unecessary feature) on one end. The pencil is not very soft and is hard to apply. I can't get much glitter to transfer to my lash line without feeling like I'm about to poke my eyeball out. It works better if I just "draw" a bit on my fingertip and apply the glitter more like an eyeshadow. Glitter goes on unevenly, and sometimes I experience a little bit of product creasing. However, the effect is really pretty (twinkly eyes!) and the glitter stays put until I wash my face at the end of the day. All in all a novelty product....I'd like to find something similar that glides on more smoothly, but I'd consider repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my friend gave me this pencil in starlet (purple) and i love it. i've been using this for the past month and i love it. of all the eyeliners that i've tried this is the best one so far cause it gets me noticed. the glitter cathes peoples eyes and the purple brings out my brown eyes. since i've been wearing this i've been getting lots of comments from various different people about how pretty it makes meand my eyes look and how coold the glitter looks. i don't find the pencil hard at all, for me it draws smoothly and nicely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

$15 for friggin' eyeliner? HA! The make-up gods must be crazy.

I got a set of two of these at TJ Maxx for $6. The ones I received were Haze (lavender with silver glitter) and Sonic (gold with gold glitter). I was a bit put off by the packaging. What's with the brush? *shrugs* I finally found out how to get the liner out of the maze of a case it came in and found that it was very hard to work with. However, the results were pretty spiffy. I like to use Haze on my lower lashline when I wear a shimmery lavender shadow and I like to use Sonic whenever I wear brown or pink, or even green. These are pretty cool as far as liners go, but no way in friggin' hell would I pay $15 a piece for these. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by h0neypoo

somewhat average, but not bad overall. i have this in trailer trash (silvery glitter) and use it to dot the inside corner of my eyes and line the bottom of my eyes. staying power is okay, but i wish there was a little more silver and less glitter. price is under 15 dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Megleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really like this product. I bought the dark blue/navy one (not sure of the name) because I wanted something more fun for evening. But very little glitter actually stays on my eye. It is also a very hard pencil. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by grasshopper

well i personally like this product quite a bit..i've never gotten so many comments or questions from any other eyeliner..people are always complimenting my eyes when i wear this, and asking what it is and where they can buy it. i find it better than tony and tina's simply because it seems to smudge less and the latter cannot be sharpened without breaking! anyhow, i guess not everyone can or would want to wear this, but for me it definately works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the black pencil with silver glitter- I love it! I think its smooth and the glitter is so pretty.
Stays on. It is soft so it goes on smooth, *but* sometime I notice that it is so soft that it blends with my powder/eyeshadow and therefore the black doesnt come out as black- so it might me dark grey- buzzkill! I like to layer it on black eyeliner inorder to get a true black.