April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I know I can always buy this scent and never be disappointed! I have the on the go spray for my car to freshen it up every now and then. For my home I love to keep a reed diffuser in the bathroom and candles in this scent in the kitchen. The scent is not overpowering but still enough to be smelled through out the house and not make you sick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. I love how the smell fills the house. Who doesn't love the smell of macintosh apples. Delisious!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Kat2004

I bought this in a tart to try and I love it! It's one of the stronger Yankee scents. You can definitely smell this throughout the whole house. The fresh apple scent is divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by JK701

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this smells really good. I bought the tea light version just to be safe, and then loved it so much I bought the jar.

It's got the warm crisp apple smell, and it's not the nauseating sour smell of some apple candles.

Nice fall candle scent, but not too cranberry like...you know what I mean??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this scent in the form of room spray. I love it! Smells so delicious and fresh, just like a crisp, bitten apple. I love to clean the whole house, mop with pine sol,crack all the windows and spray this delightful ffragrance all over the house. It's amazing and the scent lingers for hours

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by JAnne322

Have this in the housewarmer and in a scented oil. I love it! It reminds me of a freshly-bitten apple, it even has that same light grassy background scent as a real macintosh. It is one of the few scents that my husband will tolerate, as it is not too sweet, or strangely musky..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bunnymasseuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Outside of some Illuminations scents I still long for Yankee to bring back, this scent is probably my favorite from YC.

Smell is not overwhelming, is not overpowering and is not artificial in scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

Yankee Candle scents are usually a hit and miss with me. Some scents are too overpowering and nauseating while some barely have any scent at all. I went to the store the other day and sniffed almost all the scents they had. Some were very vomit inducing, while some were way too sweet. I sniffed this and it was very refreshing. Very fresh smelling and with just the right amount of sweetnedd. Needless to say I bought this and I've been loving it ever since. It smeels exactly like a fresh cut apple. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

I love this candle!!!!! This is definitely the best fruit scented candle I have EVER had. I bought the two-wick large tumbler, since I read online that they have the best throw. The throw on this candle is GREAT--it can easily scent a large room within about 20 minutes. The real reason why this candle deserves a 5-lippie score, however, is because of the scent. It is perfect. No cinnamon or any heavy flavors that would weigh it down, just crisp, clear apple scent as if you just cut open a perfectly ripe Autumn apple and sniffed it. It doesn't smell artificial or cheap at all. Originally I bought this candle for Fall and Winter nights, but it turned out to be so refreshing and crisp that I am going to burn it all through the summer. This is HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:52:00 AM More reviews by librarykrystal

I love this candle! The apple scent is perfect and crisp and these candles last quite a long time. I also love the car air freshener in the macintosh scent.