October 22, 2014 | 1841 users online

Palettes - MAC - 4-pan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tons of these 4 pan palettes and they are perfect for grouping eye shadows together that coordinate with one another to make a specific look. It's good to have an empty palette on hand so you can take certain colors with you for travel without having to take your whole 15 palette. I also like the 4 pan palette because the lid is clear so you can see what colors are inside.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are a great alternative for organizing eyeshadows. I dislike keeping my eyeshadows in their pots for long (as they unecessarily take up space), so I depot them and deposit them into one of these quads. My only complaint is that they don't have a mirror, and are a bit on the expensive side for what they actually do (the ELF quads contain a mirror, applicator holder, and cost only $1)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by UrbanDecayJunky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What's not to like? I have the 4pan and the 15pan pallette. I switch out the 4pan according to what colors i wanna take with me for the day or the week.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by babyd0llx3

I love the practicality of this quad. I can put or pull stuff out if I'm going out, so I can touch up and keep all the shadows together! I was going to take a lippie off coz it doesn't have a mirror, but then again the lid is always filled with tiny specks of the shadow so I don't know how much good mirror would have been anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ I love these mini MAC palettes! they are so cute and the price is great (for MAC :D) I purchased one and its just the cutest thing. I don't have tons of eyeshadows only a couple (by annabelle and 1 by MAC) my annabelle eyeshadow's fit perfect in this palette which saves up a ton of space in my makeup bag. I will repurchase for sure sure if my eyeshadow collection grows :) You cannot go wrong with this~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by jessicaho

love these things. saves so much space in terms of my eyeshadow storage because there are no more little pots to deal with. i don't like the 15-pan palette, though, because the cover is black, not clear like the 4-pan so you can't see. also, 15 is a bit big. the 4 pan ones are incredibly practical for me and you can stand them up into a box/basket or something and then flip through them like pages in a book. you can also organize a quad to take with you to travel. also, they're only 4.50CAD, so you still have money left over after buying this from saving money from buying the PRO pan refills instead of the pot (refill pan is 14.00CAD and the pots are 17.00CAD).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

i also like the quad. its a more convenient size, i can pop it in my bag and not worry about breaking.it. plus ive dropped it b4 and it remained intact. very sturdy. easy to switch out colors, and small enough to not be a big deal in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

i like the quads and prefer them to the bigger 15 palette because the quad is sturdier, and seems to be of higher quality. the quads i've dropped but they've stayed intact and the 15 palette seems so fragile. the quads can be thrown in your purse too. perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Being the MAC shadow junkie I am .. I naturally have a ton of 4 pans and 15 pans .. and while I love the 15's .. I have to say I prefer the 4 pans. For starters, they're just more user friendly to travel with if you don't want to lug/travel with a lot of costmetics. But what I prefer the most about the 4-pans.. is the clear lid. There's no guesswork to what's inside like with my 15's ... where I have to label the outside, which then just negates the simplicity. I'm still hopeful that MAC will eventually re-do their 15 pan palettes to have clear lids like the 4-pans .. then i'd be in *heaven*!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

This refillable compact is simple, sleek, and slim. Unfortunately, there is no mirror or well for storing a brush, but I really like that the lid is clear -- it makes sifting through my stash so much easier! The lid is crystal clear when new, but will get scuffed over time. Overall, the palette is the same size as Cover Girl's custom refillable quads, and slimmer than E.L.F.'s custom refillable quads. Perfect for gals who like to depot and/or mix and match colors.

The palette itself is magnetized. Holds pans up to 26mm in diameter, such as:

Smashbox eyeshadow singles

Studio Makeup / Studio Gear

Urban Decay Eye Shadow

Wet 'n' Wild

-->See snickersforsnuggle's notepad (click here) for a more complete listing. (You may have to click on "continued" to get the hyperlink to work.) continued >>