April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

This stuff is a GOD SEND. I've been buying this for years. I usually get 3-6 bottles at a time because nothing will substitute and I never want to be without especially with how much black eye make up I use. Nothing else gets my eye make up off as effortlessly. This doesn't burn at all. The texture feels like just regular water where as most removers feel like thick lotions or oils. I can't stand either. This will take off any and all make up not just around the eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This does not do a good job of removing waterproof eye make-up. It takes at least 2 soaked cotton balls per eye (I wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara daily) and I have to hold it on there and then even rub to really get it to break up and come off. I don't even think I will finish the bottle because it was so cheap--not even worth my hassle. Also, sometimes it stings my eyes and sometimes it's fine...so who knows. Usually I really like Rimmel products, but this one is a definite miss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by j3nn3y

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The upside is the price(really inexpensive) and that it has no greasy residue feeling common with many eye makeup removers.

Unfortunately, it really stings my eyes. It's not "gentle" at all. And it doesn't remove everything in one swipe... so um it's super painful to use.
My eyes aren't usually sensitive.

I'm sad this one didn't work out for me, I had high hopes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Junkie1

This is a great product in the sense that it removes eye makeup (including mascara) effortlessly and quickly and it's also dirt cheap. Unfortunately for me this product really stings my eyes so much I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

i use to use maybelline oil free remover but when it was out of stock i grabbed this bottle and i love it. With one swipe it removed more eyeshadow and eyeliner then the other brand. I do have a hard time removing my urban decay pervision eyeliner but it is very dark and heavy. I have since bought 3 more bottles of this. doesnt burn me at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by roguevixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Normally I use Clean & Clear's eye makeup remover, but the Rimmel type was on sale and I thought I'd try something different for a change..."Gentle", my ass...It burned my eyes when I tried to use it. Ouch. :( Needless to say, not impressed...The price was right, but I'll be going back to my Clean & Clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by pennylane17

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. Not only does it not remove all my makeup but it stings and burns my eyes. Awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Doesn't remove everthing. Its just an okay product. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really great and cheap eye make up remover. I apply to a cotton pad then hold over my eyes for four seconds before sweeping the mascara away. No need to rub the eyes as mascara glides straight off. Generous bottle size too. Not at all oily. Recommend highly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product and use it everyday to remove eye makeup, its gentle and effective at removing makeup, although I do think it is very gentle and does not effectively remove waterproof makeup that well, you also have to use quite a lot of product if you are using heavy eye makeup (glitter etc), Will repurchase because it is cheap and does not sting my eyes.