MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I had no idea when I bought this brush that it was for brows which I didn't really need at the time. I use it for blending shadow and it does quite a decent job but I'm not sure I would have bought it just for that purpose.

UPDATE: I did eventually need an eyebrow brush for my pomade and have been using this one regularly for the past 4-5 months or so. Disappointed that the brush came off and I had to glue it back. MAC brushes are obviously not forever. And it could do with a cover for travelling.

on 1/26/2013 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I use the 266 for filling in my brows, itís both razor thin and has an angled tip which makes it efficient for eyebrows. I used the 266 everyday with my Benefit Brow-Zings kit but now I use with my MUFE Aqua Brow. Itís so precise at tracing my natural eyebrow shape and applying the brow powder exactly where I need it to be, especially when I want to extend my natural tail-end.

on 1/20/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have had this for more 10 years and it's still good as new. Thats what I love about MAC brushes. If you take care of them, they will last forever.
the 266 is a versatile brush that I use as a eyeliner or brow liner. Its tip is very thin and this is a pretty soft brush which means it's perfect for creating cat eyes or using this with brow powders. A must have!

on 1/19/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've had my #266 brush for only a year so far & I don't know how I managed without it all these years! This brush is so precise, flexible, yet firm enough to make a crisp line. I do a thick cat eye whenever I wear makeup and this brush + the blacktrack gel liner is perfect perfect PERFECT! When this brush kicks the bucket, I'll be sure to replace it with another 266.

on 1/10/2013 12:15:00 AM

This is my favorite eyeliner brush. My last one lasted 8 years and I finally had to buy another because some bristles are starting to go in different directions and the line drawn is not as thing as before. This brush lasts a really good amount of time. It probably would'
ve lasted longer if I took better care of it too. This brush put the eyeliner on in one sweep. It's the perfect and quick line. Takes me several seconds and I am done! I highly recommend this brush!

on 12/12/2012 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm CRAZY for this brush! Out of my 5 MAC brushes, this is my favorite! I use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lash line, since liquid eyeliner doesn't work with me. It's super thin and allows me to put eyeshadow only where I want it. I have no complaints against this brush. It's the BEST!

on 12/11/2012 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this angled brush when I first purchased the Mac Fluidline a few years ago and I've been using this brush and this brush only for lining my eyes.

The quality is amazing and even after 4 years the brush does its job perfectly.

on 12/10/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Amazing! I use this everyday to fill in my eyebrows. This brush is just right not too big not too small and the bristles are soft yet not too dense. I have had it for well over a year already. Will repurchase

I've been using this for about a year now. I find the brush/eyeliner in a pot combo easier for the cat-eye effect than just using a regular eyeliner pencil. My only gripe is that the # is barely readable on the brush for me to even find what brush to review! I wish MAC would fix that because for me, with products I spend a lot on and keep for years, I want them to stay in good shape all around (not just the hair not shedding). Other than that, MAC brushes are pretty much perfect.

on 10/17/2012 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

LOVE this brush. I use it almost daily and it has remained in perfect shape for a few years now. It is so worth it.

Popular Makeup Brushes