Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/31/2013 11:24:00 AM

I have used this mascara for years now, and brought it again and again. No mascara is as black! The brush isnt the best (hence the 4, not 5), and so you can sometimes accidentally give yourself spidery lashes, but its easily fixed with a lash comb.

on 9/20/2013 4:48:00 PM

I've worn this mascara every day for years and I love love love it. No clumping, nice deep black, good wand, and so cheap that I can toss it at the first sign of drying and not think twice about it. I kind of hate the pink and green packaging, but other than that what's not to love? Occasionally I stray and try a different brand, but this is always the one I go back to.

The problem I see with most people is that they want some long, voluminous eyelashes. In that case, you should get Maybelline's Falsies or Colossal mascara. Like many people here know, there is a lot of hype about this mascara, and I I honestly see why. This mascara, for me, doesn't clump at all and since its a wet mascara you can build on it. Also love that it gives my lashes a natural look and the wand is amazing. Found my new favorite mascara(:

on 7/29/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

don't like this mascara at all .. i put it on my bottom lashes and when when it gets hot the mascara gets like all smeared and ugly i like my lashes to look long and thick and this product doesn't do that at all and its not even really black I've had waaaay darker mascaras then this one

on 5/23/2013 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't know why this mascara is so popular.. It's a great product to use on your bottom lashes but not for your upper lashes. You can hardly see that I'm wearing a mascara.. It does separate my lashes but doesn't give volume at all

on 5/20/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Not sure why this mascara is so popular, because I think it's pretty terrible. The wand sucks and it always looks really clumpy on me.

on 4/18/2013 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I would barely recommend this mascara to a middle schooler! Why in the world does this mascara have such a great reputation? At CVS this mascara has about 6 different versions in the Maybelline mascara section, which baffles me b/c Maybelline has incredible mascaras that are significantly better such as One-by-One, Falsies, and Define-a-Lash. I've used 3 different versions and didn't like any of them. It neither lengthened, separated, or volumized my lashes! Seriously, can I get at least one of these things?! Don't waste your $5!

on 4/18/2013 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

on 3/31/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I don't speak too highly of this mascara, but I have found it to be a nice part of my natural look. On my lashes it doesn't clump and it darkens them nicely in just one coating. But I don't notice any difference in volume or length. To me, it is a simple mascara and isn't too fussy. It has a decent brush, but I must say I have taken scoop brushes from older mascaras and washed them to replace the Great Lash wand. If this product had a scoop brush it would do a lot better at lengthening. The formula is so so. It isn't one of my absolute favorites, but it was cheap and served its purpose well.

on 3/30/2013 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While this mascara seems to work for some people, it doesn't work at all for me. This mascara has a wet formula that doesn't work at all with my short and thin Asian lashes. It doesn't hold a curl and it smudges really easily, especially if I tear up from a yawn. The only reason why I haven't thrown mine out yet is because it's okay as a base for a waterproof or tubing mascara.