October 21, 2014 | 2018 users online

Treatments (Face) - Urban Decay - Detox Cocktail [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by carrieslikewhoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw Detox Cocktail at TJ Maxx for 6 bucks, so I figured I should try it out. Its been AWESOME to me so far! My skin is less oily during the day (I'm a combo skin girl) in spots where it used to be, and veryyy soft all over! The antioxidants make me feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin. The scent is so-so, but the results are SO WORTH IT.

Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by 24kt

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is an amazing product for people who get shine during the day. i bought this on a lark, and it sinks in, and leaves my skin shine free all day. the scent is so-so, but i will put up with it. great for the summer months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 7:37:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

The directions on the bottle say to use this light, moisturizing "protectant" daily under moisturizer, but this moisturizer by itself is all that oily skin needs. It is super-light and goes on without being greasy or too heavy, the perfect summer moisturizer! I don't know if this "antioxidant complex" is really protecting my skin from "environmental toxins" like it claims, but it definitely is making my skin just glow. This is one of the only moisturizers that don't make my skin break out and also goes well under foundation without making the foundation look heavy or cakey. I wouldn't repurchase it, though, because the menthol in this makes my skin irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by wv_gal

wow this stuff makes my skin feel soft like baby skin. It really does cut down on shine when worn under makeup,at first i didn't care for the smell but it's growing on me i kinda like it now. I will keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Violet73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this at TJMaxx for $5.99, but had never heard of it before. After reading these reviews I figured I better go back and get it. So glad I did! I've been using this a week now, and have seen such an improvment in my skin! It's much smoother, softer, and my pores seem smaller. It also works great under makeup. My complexion just looks better all around. Will definitely pay full price in the future if I have to!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

packaging is nothing special. made me break out. Gah. Have a feeling all that menthol was irritating my skin. Smells good though. Will use it on my body instead. Expensive. Gah.
    EDITED: Down from 3 lippies to 1 lippie, I swapped it away

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by mwkitttredge

Great stuff. I use it as a mattifyer and in place of moisturizer. I don't really even care if the antioxidants work. I love it, and it smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 6:05:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best skin products I've ever bought. I got it in the Trial Skincare pack, along with Zen Cleanse and Guardian Angel, which I love just as much as this. I dab it on with my fingertips - it goes on so smoothly, smells absolutely terrific, feels cool and a little tingly on my skin, doesn't make my face oily and absorbs right away. I have no idea if antioxidents do anything at all when they are on the outside of your body, but I'm still going to buy this over and over for as long as it's available. Oh - lest I forget, this works *very* well as a mattifyer...use this and you won't need a separate product. I have combination skin and it's been a long, bumpy ride finding something that works to stop the oiliness on my forehead and nose. This works and feels great and refreshing, not cakey or tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Jaee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cream for almost 2 months and love it. I have oily/sensitive skin. This cream soaks in immediately, is matte, does not irritate my skin. It's great under make-up. This is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nanco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a HUGE thanks to previous reviewers or I never would have tried this product!
    My skin is looks smoother, calmer, even-toned, less oily...etc.etc. (I'm in my late 30's and battling breakouts and oily skin while trying to stave off wrinkles...) I rarely notice a significant difference with all the pricey euro-potions clogging my cabinets - but this stuff is cheap and it rocks!!