August 22, 2014 | 1187 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bobbi Brown - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

My eyes became puffy and red with a rash.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by wendrew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many many makeup removers and Bobbi Brown's is by far the best! All other brands have either bothered by eyes, were too greasy, or just plain didn't work.

I am delighted other people reviewed as this is how I found this item and tried it. GREAT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

This is one of the few BB skincare products I can use. It does a decent job, though I probably won't continue to buy it because of the price. Cliniques in the blue bottle works just as good and is cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2005 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jcz9110024

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this so far, but i've only used it for one day so i don't want to give it a five just yet. I got a makeover at BB and the MA used this to remove the makeup i was wearing and i loved it so much i bought it. It doesn't sting at all and like what others have said, it isn't oily or make me break out and it actually wipes my makeup off instead of pushing it around, its one of the best i've found so far, plus i've noticed that a little goes a long way with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by cvasbinder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It worked fine for removing eye shadow and liner but did a terrible job of removing mascara. What a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is very good. It really removes eye makeup quite well, and it's non-oily and non-irritating. It contains aloe vera and rosewater extract, and it actually makes my eyes feel nice and refreshed! I didn't think it could remove the BB gel eyeliner, but it sure does--perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BB skincare continues to amaze me. I bought this during the summer, and didn't really think much of it until I tried it out for the first time about a month ago. Unlike an oil-based remover this one just glides on, takes everything off, instead of pushing it around, and does not irritate my eyes or make my eyelids dry out or itch afterwards. It looks like water, feels cool and soothing, yet is not as drying as water can be. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2004 9:22:00 PM More reviews by KatDan

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product in a limited edition Bobbi Brown SkinCare Set that costs 40 dollars and included eye cream, lathering tube soap, face lotion with spf15, and eye make up re-mover. I have loved everything in the set and it has all been such a great value. Bobbi Brown's Eye Make-Up Remover is gentle and very effective in removing eye make-up. It did not sting my eyes ever or make my contatcs all blurry. It has a water-like texture. I would recommend this and I would repurchase this only as a treat because I think you can easily find a comparison at the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by shelleypend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was a very nice eye makeup remover...it was not too oily and did not irritate my eyes, no stinging! and it removed all traces of eye makeup. One thing I found was that I used too much of it... it needs a pump top or something so the product is not wasted. When I purchased this it was a large size of 6.7 oz and was a pretty good deal...it is a bit more expensive than my usual Clinique Take the Day Off. I would probably purchase this again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eye makeup remover! This stuff is non-greasy, doesn't sting and easily swipes away even the toughest mascaras. Added bonus is that it has aloe vera and rosewater.