The Body Shop Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Water, Oat (Avena Sativa) Bran, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Honey, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, Hectorite, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caramel.

on 3/10/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Right after putting it on it starts burning like hell fire. Washed it off immediately and my face was completely red and irritated. Meh. Not buying again and regretting that I didn't do more research before buying.

I have really sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate it at all. Very calming and leaves skin very soft and hydrated.

on 2/4/2012 6:50:00 PM

I would say " worth a try "; as this product is not drying nor super hyrdating, so its worth a try for all skin types. The smell is lovely; and you can see your skin softer and smoother instantly .

on 1/7/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

as soon as i applied it burned and stung my face like CRAZY. idk what happened as i've never had problems with honey. the second time i tried it a week later and the same thing happened. after i washed it off my face was red everywhere and i looked like i had gotten into a fistfight. i bought it based on the great recommendations and because it was for my dry skin type. boy was i wrong.

be careful if you have sensitive skin! a better alternative for this for people with sensitive skin would be their warming mineral mask.

on 10/12/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love the smell of this mask. It gives a deep clean to my face without drying it out. After rinsing it off, my skin is very soft and looks brighter.

The package makes it a little bit difficult to apply without any contamination. But the mask itself is very effective and gentle.

on 8/17/2011 1:44:00 PM

i don't know what to say,i want to ask i have dry skin,i am using this pack from one month,i got many spots on my face but i don't know that it occurred from this pack?? i am really confused,should i use it again or not??? please suggest me

on 4/12/2011 8:30:00 AM

This is a great product that I have bene using for years. It is a bit hard to rinse off (better do it under the shower) but it leaves my skin very soft and supple and I find it's worth the trouble. I have tried more expensive masks but keep returning to this one.

on 4/2/2011 9:31:00 PM

I like this mask. it helps moisturizing my face but it's not a magic product. i've tried more expensive and better mask. The body shop often has sale for buy 3 get 2 for free or buy 2 get 1 free, so it's quite inexpensive. it's definitely worth the price.

on 3/30/2011 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I have really sensitive skin, so an assistant in the shop gave me a sample of this. As much as I love TBS' stuff, I'll have to say this did not work for me. The moment I put the mask on my skin turned red and started to sting. I quickly removed it and it took another hour or so for my skin to return to normal.

Sensitive skin gals, beware-- I would def. recommend getting a sample before buying!

on 3/29/2011 9:55:00 PM

This is one of the the best exfoliating/deep cleansing mask I've ever tried! I have been looking for a gentle, but yet effective mask for a looooooooong time! I've tried dozens or even hundreds of mask, ranging from low end to high end brands and for now, I've settled for this one. The idea of the mask is genius, it saves time and effort. Some people dislike the smell, but I actually love the smell. I love the whole experience of putting this on my face. It does sting slightly when you first slap it on your face, but it subsides within 3 minutes or so.

**For those people who said that the exfoliating power of this mask is weak, try this experiment out: don't put on chapstick on your lips for a day or two. Then use this mask to exfoliate your lips. You will realize that this mask DOES exfoliate well. It's just that most people are so used to that "squeaky clean" and raw feeling after a facial scrub that they don't realize exfoliation CAN be effective even if it is gentle.

Popular Masks