October 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by coconoir

This is a lovely shampagne colour with fine shimmer. It looks great mixed with foundation or just on the cheekbones. Makes a real difference! It looks more natural than most other highlighters in my opinion. Great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by danamoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product,will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by s70princess

GA fluid sheers are my favourite liquid shimmer highligher product of all time -- oil-free and perfect formula for my skin. They always go on smooth and sheer, does not grease up or alter other products on my skin. #2 is a true champagne shade -- not too peachy, yellow, or pink ... perfect neutral shade which I can see any skintone being able to use. I use #2 the most out of my other fluid sheers (#0 and #7) because I mix #2 with my LSF, and not just spot highlighting as I do with the others. The shimmer particles in #2 do seem to be larger than those of my other fluid sheer shades, but somehow it really works for me and I love this shimmer ... it really shows up on the skin in a sophisticated kind of way. I find with a lot of other shimmer products, the shimmer tends to disappear or wear off easily -- but not with GA fluid sheers, and #2 being the best of them all. This is a huge HG product for me, I really don't know what I would do without #2 fluid sheer -- it is my "glow" in a bottle!! LOVE it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kbb2008

Sorry, guys... so not into this. I got a sample of the #2 with my order of #2 LSF (great CS Armani has.) It's SUPER shimmery, much more so than I would have expected- not as subtle as Armani's other products. Makes my combo skin look oily, not glowy. In addition, like the LSF, it clung to every flake on my skin, highlighting dry patches that were invisible until I put it on. Glad I didn't buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Average product per se. With that said, it is the best product that I know to use during the winter as it lightens up darker summer foundation without buying another foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by piggiejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

here is a picture of the product in a sample pot

this is a gorgeous champagne kinda shade. it really works to give a glow to my face. i can use it both under or on top of blush - because of the liquid texture, i can gently pat it on top of my blush and it doesnt cake or anything like that.

my gripe is that the full sized product is too huge and i'll never use it up. they should make it in smaller sizes and lower the price - so that way i can buy several different shades :D continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My Armani Face Artist taught me to mix this into my foundation (LSF 5.5) in a 50-50 proportion. Wow - what a spectacular effect! If you want a flawless, 'glow from inside' look on your face, mix this into your liquid foundation and apply with Armani's foundation brush. Just keep buffing with the brush until your skin looks perfect (apply a bit of concealer where needed). On its own, this highlighter is a champagne gold that is not too frosty, but if your skin is oily, make sure to blot and/or mattify before applying. My skin is combination, and my forehead tends to get shiney. Before leaving my house, I use a translucent powder lightly over my made-up forehead, then just keep blotting sheets in my purse for any necessary touch-ups (oil + fluid sheer = get the sunglasses!). Although expensive, I think a little goes a long way, and that a bottle will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When the Armani MA put this on me at Saks, I fell in love with the glow it gave my face. I walked around for a while with this on, and every time I looked in a mirror I looked so awake :) So I went back and bought it. Fluid Sheer #2 is a shimmery champagne, and does a great job of giving me a bit of a glow and waking up my eyes when I use it to highlight around my eyes. I looks great on my NW20 skin (LSF 4.5). I haven't yet mixed it in with foundation, but I may try that to see what kind of all over glow it can give me. For $52, this was expensive, but the bottle is pretty big and I love it. The pump is kind of annoying, because you have to be careful not to pump out too much or you're wasting product. Otherwise, I love this stuff and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by leira

I like the idea of a highlighter, but I found this particular champagne color not really working with my skin tone (MMM/GGG with yellow/olive tones). I also found the shimmer slightly more chunky than my other fluid sheer (#3). I like the sleek packaging and hygienic pump but as others have mentioned you may have to be careful when pumping it out because it does have a tendency to pump out more than you may need it to. My trick to control that is to place your thumb on the top and your index finger at the base of the pump so that only a drop the size of a pencil eraser nub comes out. If these were cheaper I'd probably try more colors but unfortunately at almost $50 a pop I can't afford to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a shimmery champagne colored liquid highlighter. I have a few other of the fluid sheers in this line, but this is one of my favourites. I am a PPP, works well for me. Gives skin a flawless look.