Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/28/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I had this as a regular pressed shadow and when i hit pan i got loose. the loose has more of a gold shift than the pressed but the packaging is terrible. it gets everywhere and you get significantly less product for $3 more. this shadow is gorgeous, a very complex gold, peach but i never know what to wear with it so i use it when i only have time for a lid color. i originally bought the pressed thinking it would be a nice blush too but it's not, far too shimmery and gold, it looks nice mixed with a little clear gloss as a sheer lip color though.

on 8/15/2010 3:12:00 PM

My friend gave this to me, cuz she never wears this color anymore. I don't have much Urban Decay but this eye shadow is great quality!! The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I don't really wear neutral colors... But if you do this is a really pretty peach color.

on 8/12/2010 10:52:00 PM

This is my go-to easy summer eyeshadow. It looks pinkish in the pan, but on the lid has a gold shimmer to it. I'm a redheaded PPP and it looks fantastic yet subtle. Perfect as that little extra something without being fussy. One of the only shadows I used down to the pan and had to replace!

on 7/22/2010 2:13:00 AM

The color of this is absolutely gorgeous. I love, love, love any beauty product (be it nail polish, blush, eye shadow...) that is shot through with gold shimmer; it's totally my kryptonite. With that being said, this creases an obscene amount on me, even over UDPP. I use it for highlighting the inner corners of my eye, but I wish that it didn't crease.

on 4/28/2010 8:39:00 PM

This is a great color from Urban Decay. It's a shimmery-iridescent peach. It's pretty close in shade to my skin tone, but the shimmering undertone is really beautiful. I use it often, and when I pair with with UD lounge in the crease, it makes my hazel eyes pop. I am so happy with this purchase.

on 3/3/2010 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG eye shadow! I wear it practically every day! I am in love love love love love! with it! :) The color brings out my features and my green eyes, and the consistency of UD eyeshadows is my favorite!

on 2/26/2010 9:20:00 PM

This is one of my favorite shadows I own. It's such a pretty color. It's a pinky-peach with gold reflex. It's so versatile! I use it as a highlighter, a shadow, even on my cheeks! It makes my dark brown eyes pop and brings light to my face. Easily livens up my eyes on a sleepy day.

on 2/26/2010 5:22:00 PM

One of the most gorgeous eyeshadows I own, I just kept staring at a swatch of it on my finger, such a lovely duochrome.
Overall excellent pigmentation and bledability, would buy again and again

on 1/27/2010 3:07:00 PM

OMG! I just swapped for this...this is the most beautiful color! I have light brown eyes and this seriously makes my eyes pop! Finally found a color that works so well. I love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I didn't really like this color... it is very interesting and hard to use with other colors because it has that peachy pink undertone to it. I liked it for a little while but then I never really used it. It is super expensive but the packaging is fine... The over all rating to me is a 3 just because it is difficult to use because of the random color it is.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products