November 20, 2014 | 2084 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My friend gave this to me, cuz she never wears this color anymore. I don't have much Urban Decay but this eye shadow is great quality!! The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I don't really wear neutral colors... But if you do this is a really pretty peach color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by schpahky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to easy summer eyeshadow. It looks pinkish in the pan, but on the lid has a gold shimmer to it. I'm a redheaded PPP and it looks fantastic yet subtle. Perfect as that little extra something without being fussy. One of the only shadows I used down to the pan and had to replace!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by les33cochons

The color of this is absolutely gorgeous. I love, love, love any beauty product (be it nail polish, blush, eye shadow...) that is shot through with gold shimmer; it's totally my kryptonite. With that being said, this creases an obscene amount on me, even over UDPP. I use it for highlighting the inner corners of my eye, but I wish that it didn't crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great color from Urban Decay. It's a shimmery-iridescent peach. It's pretty close in shade to my skin tone, but the shimmering undertone is really beautiful. I use it often, and when I pair with with UD lounge in the crease, it makes my hazel eyes pop. I am so happy with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eye shadow! I wear it practically every day! I am in love love love love love! with it! :) The color brings out my features and my green eyes, and the consistency of UD eyeshadows is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by rinacee

This is one of my favorite shadows I own. It's such a pretty color. It's a pinky-peach with gold reflex. It's so versatile! I use it as a highlighter, a shadow, even on my cheeks! It makes my dark brown eyes pop and brings light to my face. Easily livens up my eyes on a sleepy day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Xandrra

One of the most gorgeous eyeshadows I own, I just kept staring at a swatch of it on my finger, such a lovely duochrome.
Overall excellent pigmentation and bledability, would buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I just swapped for this...this is the most beautiful color! I have light brown eyes and this seriously makes my eyes pop! Finally found a color that works so well. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by misslauradarling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't really like this color... it is very interesting and hard to use with other colors because it has that peachy pink undertone to it. I liked it for a little while but then I never really used it. It is super expensive but the packaging is fine... The over all rating to me is a 3 just because it is difficult to use because of the random color it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by PineappleChick

I bought this a couple of years ago and rarely used it. I decided to try it again recently. I took my eyeshadow brush and lightly stroked the top of the eyeshadow and it crumbled! I have never had that happen with an Urban Decay shadow. Not letting that phase me I still used it. It was just an okay shadow. I don't really like the color but maybe if I paired it with another color I would like it more.