MAC Matte - Wedge

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

I love this eye shadow it has been by transition color for who knows how long... I rarely go a day without this in my crease. With one swipe I get the perfect payoff for my fair skin. LOVE. I definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new transition color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, I have to say that this is by far one of the few products that has been in my daily makeup routine daily for many years.
I use this as my crease color and it works with every look.
I hope they'll never discontinue this.

Staple in my makeup collection! Perfect for the crease for just a little definition. Really good staying power esp. with a primer. Awesome for everyday wear and very pigmented. I love MACs eyeshadows and this is hands down my favorite shade! Its so universal and wearable for any season.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the perfect light makeup crease colour for me! It's easy to define my crease, just a few sweeps of my brush and i'm good to go! The shadow it's self is smooth, and soft, it's not a chalky matte, and it's not too pigmented, so it's good for newbies!

My favorite everyday eyeshadow!! Beautiful medium brown shade and goes perfect with Mac's brûlée. I love love this eyeshadow and will repurchase over and over.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very expensive eyeshadow in my opinion ($33 for a little tiny pan)
However, it is a beautiful transition colour, very pigmented and super easy to wear for any eye colour! xx

Wedge is my everyday color for contouring my bridge area and blending color for my eyes. I am a fair asian, love the slight brown which is not too loud when i applied as shading.

i'm not a MAC junkie. all this time when people were raving about MAC shadows i insisted on trying other brands because i felt MAC shadows were expensive, until recently i decided to give a few shades a try. Wedge has become my favorite crease color over Tease by Urban decay and the matte brown in the Sleek Storm palette. There's something about the texture of Wedge that made me like it so much. I do not regret buying this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I wasn't unpressed with Wedge at first. Ok, just a medium neutral tan eyeshadow. Nice application and longevity but it didn't knock my socks off.
Some months later I still don't find it super unique and I have found other eyeshadows that compliment my fair skin and light green eyes more (like Haux and Quarry) but still like Wedge because it's a total no brainer for everyday crease. Works well for conturing on fair skin too.
I'll use it up but I'm not sure about repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this in October 2012 and after using practically every day since then I have only a bit left in March 2013. This is the fastest I have ever used up a crease colour eyeshadow. I think it is because it is quite light so I feel I need to apply a lot to get any colour (and I am pale). I think I would purchase Cork again rather than this because as a darker colour it works out as better value for money as it lasts longer.

Top Rated MAC Products