Estee Lauder Tuscany Per Donna

3.9

on 5/12/2007 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is just smelly and I am very surprised so many people like this. I even hate the name of it. Tuscany Per Donna, what is that? It is very corpse like and dead meat smelling to me. Even garbage can stinky. hmm, I'll have to go smell it again, I must be confused, I thought this one was right down at the bottom of the EL scents. Smells like rotting garbage to me.

on 5/1/2007 11:26:00 AM

Although I haven't worn this fragrance for 10 years I still love it as being the most original, warm, spicy, lovely, cozy thing I've ever smelled. I was attending the University then, and my Italian literature teacher wore it, so it reminds me of Petrarca, Guido d'Arezzo, Piero della Francesca and so on. I never found anything like it. I'm so disappointed it's been discontinued.

on 2/22/2007 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This perfume lasts forever. It has a very nice spicy scent. I have only worn it in the cold months. It just doesn't seem fitting to me any other time of the year.

on 1/31/2007 4:16:00 PM

Tuscany per Donna was my college roommate's signature scent, and it smelled great on her. She got tons of compliments. I remember it being a smooth, lightly sweet oriental with nice sillage. It was still available at a local Nordstrom's EL counter a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure if it's really discontinued or just harder to find these days.

on 1/30/2007 7:07:00 PM

This used to be my signature scent back in the early to mid 90's. I used to get complimented on it all the time, and I couldn't get enough of it. I wouldn't be able to wear it now, but I remember it being a warm, lightly woody/vanilla scent.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My husband goes wild for this scent. It's warm and very heady. It's strong so a little goes a long long way!

From Estee Lauder website:
As sensuous and luminous as the Italian countryside.

This fragrance perfectly captures the warm light and relaxed sensuality of a romantic hillside villa. Even the name Tuscany Per Donna, which means "Tuscany for Women," reflects the lush blend of blooming flowers and Mediterranean herbs, softened with rich sandalwood and sweet vanilla.

Fragrance Type: Floral/Oriental

Top Notes: Rose, Muguet, Citrus, Mediterranean Herbs
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Carnation, Honeysuckle, Peony
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

on 12/15/2006 12:57:00 AM

This scent is lovely and long lasting. It has a warm, cozy, sensual quality to it. My new favorite for Winter!

on 11/16/2006 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because one bottle will last you forever! It's a great smell but can get overpowering if you spray too much on directly. I can see where it would definitely do better in the winter than the summer, as you don't want to gag the people around you. All this aside, I like the smell and keep it in the rotation I have.

on 10/16/2006 4:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Overall I remember really liking this, but you cannot apply it heavily. A little goes a long way.

on 9/6/2006 2:12:00 PM

I have nothing to add to the excellent fragrance profiles below. Suffice to say that I have worn this on and off since it's inception and it is a classic. Warm, and sensual. Is Estee truly retiring this gem? Too bad.

Popular Fragrances