October 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Tuscany Per Donna

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I haven't worn this fragrance for 10 years I still love it as being the most original, warm, spicy, lovely, cozy thing I've ever smelled. I was attending the University then, and my Italian literature teacher wore it, so it reminds me of Petrarca, Guido d'Arezzo, Piero della Francesca and so on. I never found anything like it. I'm so disappointed it's been discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Ava_B

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This perfume lasts forever. It has a very nice spicy scent. I have only worn it in the cold months. It just doesn't seem fitting to me any other time of the year.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tuscany per Donna was my college roommate's signature scent, and it smelled great on her. She got tons of compliments. I remember it being a smooth, lightly sweet oriental with nice sillage. It was still available at a local Nordstrom's EL counter a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure if it's really discontinued or just harder to find these days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This used to be my signature scent back in the early to mid 90's. I used to get complimented on it all the time, and I couldn't get enough of it. I wouldn't be able to wear it now, but I remember it being a warm, lightly woody/vanilla scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 9:57:00 AM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My husband goes wild for this scent. It's warm and very heady. It's strong so a little goes a long long way!

From Estee Lauder website:
As sensuous and luminous as the Italian countryside.

This fragrance perfectly captures the warm light and relaxed sensuality of a romantic hillside villa. Even the name Tuscany Per Donna, which means "Tuscany for Women," reflects the lush blend of blooming flowers and Mediterranean herbs, softened with rich sandalwood and sweet vanilla.

Fragrance Type: Floral/Oriental

Top Notes: Rose, Muguet, Citrus, Mediterranean Herbs
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Carnation, Honeysuckle, Peony
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Weekend

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scent is lovely and long lasting. It has a warm, cozy, sensual quality to it. My new favorite for Winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Greenidgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because one bottle will last you forever! It's a great smell but can get overpowering if you spray too much on directly. I can see where it would definitely do better in the winter than the summer, as you don't want to gag the people around you. All this aside, I like the smell and keep it in the rotation I have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I remember really liking this, but you cannot apply it heavily. A little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I have nothing to add to the excellent fragrance profiles below. Suffice to say that I have worn this on and off since it's inception and it is a classic. Warm, and sensual. Is Estee truly retiring this gem? Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 7:20:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first wore this fragrance when I was 20 years old so, 13 years ago now. I just cannot believe it was ever discontinued from leading department stores, you can still get it occasionally on line and in the odd perfume shop. It is such an elegant oriental woody fragrance, it explores notes of mandarin, rose, jasmine, honeysuckle and ylang ylang, it always had that similarity to me of Samsara, however, I do like Tuscany better. It's the perfect winter/night fragrance - very classy and close to the skin .....