July 28, 2014 | 1731 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was convinced that I would like this lipstick since I saw it on many skin tones and I thought it would flatter me also. So I headed to my local MAC counter and I was wrong. Luckily, I had a really sweet MA assisting me and she suggested Media. That shade works much better my skin tone. I will not purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by zanak

I went into Mac wanting to get "A girl about town" and when I saw that it was too creamy and it didn't fully cover my lips and I tried "diva" and I LOVED how it looked on me. It's a very sophisticated color. I haven't put it on yet but for New Year's Eve this baby will be open!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I do not suit deep berry tones, so do not ask me what I was thinking when I got this lipstick! I have both a cool and slightly warm tone to my skin and I can do pretty much any shade of pink and I can do regular reds like UD's Theodora but I really can't do beautiful berry shades like Diva. It is a fabulous lipstick, I will not do it down, its a deep, velvet red with purple and I got it from my friend simply because I was being a vampire for Halloween and wanted deep red lipstick for that. And it did look perfect, its completely matte and it lasts forever, through all the drink and food consumption you like, I think I reapplied once a few hours in. It can be a little drying though if, like me, you already suffer with dry lips. Overall though, if you love berry tones and can pull them off, then you will love Diva. I however, cannot do it, and would not get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ohmissmorgue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got Diva (as well as a few other MAC products) for Christmas this year and oh my, I LOVE this lipstick. I found out about this shade because a friend of mine met Marilyn Manson and he told her he was wearing Diva and I thought "wow that's a damn pretty color, I have to have it" and now I've been wearing it every day since Christmas morning. It's completely matte, but on my lips it looks like a sort of velvet finish. It's not too drying, it's not particularly moisturizing at all just like every other matte MAC lipstick. It lasts fairly long, too. Yesterday I wore it for about 13 hours through eating, drinking, etc. and it stayed very well. Before the MAC lipsticks I got for Christmas, I had one other and I've had it for over a year and about half of the bullet is still there even though I've worn it at least 3 times a week since I got it. it's 15 dollars in America (I don't know if the price changes anywhere else) which isn't too bad for a lipstick of this quality. It's worth every penny of it and I would certainly purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had MAC Diva in my arsenal for a couple years but never wore it because I've always done nude lipsticks. Lately though, I've been on a quest to shake up my routine & step outside my usual daily face.

Enter MAC Diva... Oh my. I can't believe I haven't been wearing this all along!! On my NC40 skin tone, this is the most beautiful shade of deep brick red. Perfect for a sultry lip without being too goth. Despite being a matte lipstick, it's surprisingly not drying at all. Richly pigmented & wears for hours. I pair it with Current or Vino lipliner. Absolutely gorgeous.. This is one I'll definitely be wearing often!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

UGH YES. Been looking for the right texture/opacity/shade burgundy red lipstick since October and bought this out of recommendation from MUAs on this board :) I LOVE it. The perfect shade of red for any time! It's the right shade of darkness so that it's not too dark like a dark cherry but not bright red either and looks really elegant and beautiful! I also love that its matte and the texture and staying power is ridiculous. Fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by April71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore this today & got soooo many compliments! I was actually surprised bc it's been awhile since I've worn something that wasn't neutral. I will def be wearing this again. Great fall/winter color....

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by maldiveslover

Yesterday I asked for a deep bordeaux shade and the lady working at MAC suggested this. I bought it but after trying it on again at home I am definitely going to return it. I don't like the brownish tinge in this lipstick and I also found it to be super drying. I don't get all the hype over this. I also think you should not pair it with MAC's Vino lip pencil because it makes it look even darker. I will just stick to MAC's Rebel, Wet n' Wild's Dark Wine (which looks awesome paired with Vino, and Clinique's Cranberry Cream (a gorgeous bordeaux shade). PS I was at CVS today and Wet N' Wild's Cherry Bomb looks almost identical to Diva.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunkie90

definitely love this lipstick!!! got so many compliments when i wore this the other day, all of them telling me they wish they had the courage to wear such dark lipstick. It turned out to be a deep red but more on the brown side I would say. It was super matte and lasted a long time before I had to reapply. This colour is perfect for winter time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness. This is my favourite red lipstick ever! I can't even explain how much I love this. I got it from my Back2Mac exchange since I've been eyeing it for months. This is a matte lipstick but it's not drying (take that, Ruby Woo). I repeat, matte but NOT drying -- can I get a hallelujah? Anyway, the colour comes out deep burgundy on me. It's rich and very pigmented and I feel like it looks amazing on my NC35 skin. My parents are kind of conservative and my mom is not a big fan of red lipsticks but this colour, she LOVES. Some strangers have also complimented this colour, which was nice! One time I was at Sephora and the MUA there was such a sweetheart when she said this lipstick looks amazing on me. This would be my fall/winter lipstick, I'm sure of that. Please grab this lipstick and it will be perfect for the holiday parties you will be going to!