MAC Harmony

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a bronzer/contour. It's a tan color with very slight pink undertones. usually, i'll never use a bronzer with pink in it, but in harmony, it's barely noticeable, so I dont mind. great pigmentation while not being too intense. if you're fair-medium skintoned, i recommend this, if you're darker, blunt would probably show up better :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am very pleasantly surprised with this blush! I usually just contour/use super "natural" looking blushes...I am not a fan of pinks/reds at all. I am an NC35 and this compliments my skin tone beautifully. I used an angled contouring goat hair brush I have from a brush set that I just got from MAC and it applied the product beautifully. I put it in the hollows of my cheeks and I used MAC's "Trace Gold" blush slightly over the line. It was GORGEOUS. I almost like this better than my bronzer! It's so smooth and it blends in seamlessly with my skin. This stuff is kind of the color of a light cocoa, that's how I'd personally describe it. This is perfect when you are in a rush because it acts as your bronzer/contour AND your blush.

Harmony is one of the products in my makeup stash I reach for again and again, for contouring, as an eye-shadow and *shock-horror* blush! ;o) It's chic mute brown with pink undertones that looks very natural on my NC25 skintone. Good buy!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I only put no for repurchase since I rarely ever hit pan on any blush I own.
I original got this for contouring purposes. It does so beautifully when I am tannish (NC30) to NC40. I think it's almost a cooler toned dupe for Bobbi Brown bronzer in Natural with even less red tones.
For blush usage, this color shows up like a ruddy tan. Not in a bad way at all. If applied lightly, it adds color to the face for a professional or relaxed setting, meaning I look like I just natural flush from sun exposure. It isn't a stand out shade, but I don't think it's meant to me. It's not a ground breaking blush to have, but when you contour as frequently as I do, I think you should check it out.

This is my go to contour/bronzing powder! I have light skin (NW20-25). I use my Real Techniques powder brush and a light hand and this look flawless as a face contour! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a bronzer!

This is a great bronzer, marketed as a blush. It's impossible to find good drugstore bronzers (they're either too orange, shimmery, or both), so I decided to try this. The colour is perfect for my pale skin, I love that it's totally matte, it blends very well, and doesn't look at all cakey. The only thing I dont like about this is that it is rather sheer, and not well pigmented, so I need a lot of product to get the colour I want. I wouldn't mind in terms of price, but all powders look a lot less natural the more you put on....I think this could look SO much better if it was just more pigmented so I could use less.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

After searching for years for the perfect contour powder I have finally found 'the one!'
I range from nc25 in the winter to nc35/40 in the summer. I have been using this since February and I absolutely LOVE it. Its the perfect neutral brown colour, with no obvious warm undertone. I apply it with my Mac angled brush under my jawline and in the hollows of my cheeks. I can honestly say that not a day goes by when I skip this step in my routine, it makes my face appear so much more defined but in a natural looking way. If you are fair to medium skin toned then I would say that Harmony would be the perfect contouring shade for you. I will definitely repurchase when it eventually runs out however I can see that this will last me a very long time because it's highly pigmented and I only need to use a tiny bit on my brush. Highly recommend this!

I think this product is definitely worth the hype. I'm NC25 in summer and NC20 in winter. I have been a loyal user of NARS Laguna for years but was really looking for a matte bronzer and this one definitely suits my skin tone perfectly. The color is a matte brown with red undertones, which I find is actually perfect--with a light hand--for creating an all over tanned look since your skin gets a red undertones naturally when you tan. The color also works really well as a contour and doesn't look too red at all. If anything, Laguna tends to look much more orange on me than this does. This is perfect for a subtle contour for every day. Like every other MAc blush I've tried, the powder is also very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I hated this blush so horrible. Just left it in my makeup storage for a few months. I remembered when i first tried it , there was no color pay off , AT ALL.
Then I rediscovered it this morning and tried it again with a different brush (Real techniques buffing brush) and it worked amazingly. I realized it was the brush i used last time that was ruining the product! (Elf powder brush)
I have light-medium skin and this worked for me and i recommend it to anyone with fair-light skin!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I do like this blush- it is a good shade on my nc40 skin tone but it can look a little muddy and it doesn't last long. It's good for contouring but not on the apples of your cheeks x

Top Rated MAC Products