April 23, 2014 | 1457 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Victoria's Secret - Take It All Off Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this emr. It takes off every trace of eye mu. Even wp mascara, which Bi facil didn't even help with. I haven't had any irritation, and there's no oily feel at all. The skin around my eyes is just soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 3:06:00 AM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love love this EMR! i only use this, i don't use any other kinds. i tried to go cheaper like a d/s one but i HATED it. i dont know why more ppl dont like it, all you have to do is shake it, it's not a big deal at all. i dont saturate my cotton ball in it either, it's that effective. the only issue i have is it does sell out every time!! so i always keep at least one spare on hand. i use this every single day and i dont feel oily after, but very soft. my sister also uses this and loves it.
it has no fragrance and i dont think it's too expensive. i love it. if they were to discontinue it i would literally cry. my eyes are sensitive and i wear contacts, but this doesnt bother them at all. i will repurchase this over and over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2006 6:59:00 PM More reviews by prettypopy

This is my favorite eye makeup remover for the price. It removes all traces of eye makeup even stubborn waterproof mascara gently. It leaves the eye area soft and moiste with no greasy after feel. However, the only thing I don't like about it is the way the oil and the rest of the cleanser are separated so the cleanser is not consistent toward the end of the bottle. For the price Victoria's Secret sells it for, it was completely sold out in my area for 2 months now. Lancome eye makeup remover is also another good one too, but it's just too darn pricey. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by glib_gurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG of makeup removers - this stuff is great! It completely removes all of my makeup (including that pesky eyeliner and mascara!) but doesn't leave an oily residue like so many other eye makeup removers. Highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2005 9:42:00 PM More reviews by mspres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay eye makeup remover. For some reason, I have been losing lashes while using it. So, I won't be repurchasing. Plus, I had a hard time removing my mascara, and I don't even use waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 4:50:00 AM More reviews by hipchick415

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eye makeup remover. I wear contacts and it's never given me any problems. You have to shake it up a lot in order to get it all to blend but it removes makeup away super fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2004 8:42:00 AM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A less expensive version of Lancome's BiFacil. No fragrance. I bought it specifically for removing longwear lipstick and it works beautifully. Works very well at removing eye makeup, too, and does not leave an oily residue. A good find for $8.50 and I'll definitely buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2004 12:06:00 AM More reviews by nighthgal250

I had always used Clinique's Take Off the Day and wanted to try a new product. When I took it home and shook it up, there were flakes floating around and thought they had given me a tester. When I went back to exchange it, all the bottles had floating things inside. It does a super job of removing my eyeshadow, mascara and liner without being greasy. I am definately going to be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Jade72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this makeup remover about 2 weeks ago and I have finally found a makeup remover I actually like! I seems oily when you look at it in the bottle but once you shake it up it's not at all. My only beef is that you have to really saturate your cotton ball, but it totally works at taking all of your make up off. Plus it actually has kind of a cooling sensation when it dries.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MsiLLneSs

I don't like oily makeup remover and you can literally see the oil in this stuff, looks about 50%. Plus the bottle cracked in my purse and leaked to death.. it was an oily mess.