December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Gingercat77

My HG blusher. At last, the perfect tint. It looks so natural on my pale skin and makes me look in radient health. What more could i want in a blusher, except perhaps a more modest price tag!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Its an okay blush, does the job.. but I have so many blushes that look a lot nicer than this and are a hell of a lot cheaper. Also it's a fairly light colour so this may not be good for darker skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this as a sheer pink blush! Benefit's blushes last forever. I don't even have the whole box, just a deluxe sample and it's still going after a year. Love it, but it's a generic pink so I probably wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Dandelion gets lumped in the same category as some of my favorite blushes (MAC Well Dressed, Hourglass Ethereal Glow, Illa Katie), but it shouldn't be IMO. Yes, it is a soft, flush of color. No it isn't straight up peach like NARS Sex Appeal. But, while my favorites listed above are white based, pure pinks, Dandelion is a pink that has a heavy peach skew (peachy pink). Thus, on my NW20 skin ( I am very pink with a touch of warmth which puts me very neutral) when I swatch Dandelion next to my faves it looks much more warm & peach (but still very much in that lovely peachy pink range) where as my faves look like very cool toned pinks. i think this would be a great shade for those that like the look of the cool pink blushes on others but have a hard time pulling them off because their skin requires a touch more warmth. Unfortunately, on me, it just kind of sat there not doing much for my complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by fairbrownblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a blah, overhyped, chalky product that comes with a decent brush. I bought this years ago and felt compelled to use it because it was so expensive. There are so many other great blushes on the market - including drug store ones that are a fraction of the price. If you're in the market for a new blush, blow past dandelion (no pun intended).

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

Super white girls rejoice! Dandelion looks very natural. It is easy to look like a clown when you have ghost white skin and are attempting blush. Dandelion is very subtle and perfect for everyday wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful shade of blush I've found for my skin. It provides the subtlest hint of color, which looks like it comes from underneath the skin. This blush is extremely natural-looking and is perfect for not only pale people in particular, but for lending a slight flush to any skin tone. The small space and depth of the packaging makes it hard to put a brush into the product, but that isn't even a big deal to me because this is such an amazing blush.

**EDIT** This blush made me break out terribly after just a couple of uses. I thought it might have been another product that was causing it, but after doing some "control" trials with my makeup routine, I have concluded that it is this blush that is causing my breakouts. I love the color so much, but it's just not worth the irritation to my skin. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I love this blush a lot and have always kept my eye on it. I find it to be the prettiest color in the Benefit blush range but unfortunately this doesn't come up as a solid baby pink on my skin tone whatsoever.

My complexion is NC30 but even considering I am still on a pale side of foundation/concealer/blush products - Dandelion doesn't pick up much on my skin tone.

I wish it was more pigmented - hence tiny bit wearable for my skin tone and deeper. Otherwise it needs a lot of build up and might result in a chalky mess on the cheeks.

I love the gloss that comes with it, it also has same name Dandelion and if you fancy more reviews, this blogpost is quite good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by x8Sophie

I have had this product for years and I still love it. I naturally have tanner skin so in the winter when I'm a little more 'pale' is the best time for me to use it. I wouldn't recommend it in the summer when your skin gets darker because it won't really show up.

What I do love about this product is just the very subtle pink flush it give to your cheeks, kinda gives you a doll look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by gabrielledx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My biggest problem with Dandelion is that I feel like I'm paying money for the shopping experience and the packaging rather than the product. It's nice but nothing great. It does leave a nice glow to the skin and creates a natural looking flush on the cheeks but I can get the same effect from a product half of the price. If too much is applied it can bring attention to any other areas of redness on the face. If you do suffer from redness, make sure your base is flawless to stop it highlighting other areas of redness. Another problem that I've encountered is that it seems to vanish throughout the day, even when applied on top of a powder product. The product has lasted me a long time and is used often. The packaging is attractive and looks pretty in any makeup collection, it embodies the brand and is recognisable as a BeneFit product to any beauty buff. I still cannot justify the price of it based on this circumstance. It does feel like a lot of the purchases I have made at BeneFit have been one off buys as the products didn't live up to the hype. If you have the money and want a quick and simple purchase, go ahead and spend it. I personally think you're better off looking around and taking your money somewhere else.