April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this blush!!!!! I'm NW20 and this blush looks sooo pretty and natural on me! I don't think it would show up too well on darker skintones though. It takes me 2 or 3 swipes from the pan to get a nice glow. This blush also smells ah-mazing!!!! If your fair, then this is the blush for you!!! Go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the benefit blushes especially the rockatuer and coralista so I thought I would try this one as I think it's the only one I don't have it's the ideal color for everyday as it's very sheer and build able it's a lovely light pink with a very subtle shimmer I don't think I would wear this on a night as it's too sheer and not that noticeable I'm an nc15-20 so think this blush would suite pale skin as it's very sheer and light .. It's very easy to blend overall I love it but I'm sure you can find a cheaper dupe

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first high end blush I ever bought and one of the first blushes ever. I have this blush since 10 years, I bought it when blushes scared me.

My blush contains 10 grams of product, now it's 7 grams I believe which is still quite a lot compared to the rest of the market.

This is a very nice pale pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I can wear this on it's own with a dense blush brush or layer it on top of cream blush. It's really a great layering blush. Lately I've been wearing this on top of a plum cream blush and it's lovely.

It's really a nice everyday blush that you can't over do. Because it's so soft it won't emphasize redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by vancandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's hard for me to give a fair rating to this product, because it's honestly so unique. I agree with Benefit's description of this product: I'd call it a face powder more than a blush. I use it like a typical blush to add subtle color to my cheeks, but I can also dust it over the sides of my forehead and down my nose to enhance my complexion. I wouldn't say that it gives me a "glow," but it does add color back into my face after a wash of foundation turns me a bit too monochromatic

This is such a light powder, but on my cool-toned, pink skin it translates more as a muted dusty rose and can actually double as a bronzer. If your facial tans tend to be ruddy rather than golden or nutty, then Dandelion may act the same way for you.

The major drawback of this product is that it doesn't last very long--three hours at most, and I have dry skin. After touching the blush up, it tends not to retain the same, natural color either and takes on a darker hue. However, I do love that it isn't drying, and that it has a clean, but not overpowering sweet/tart scent.

Overall, I'm conflicted, but I'd give Dandelion a 3.5. I think I would continue to repurchase it, just because I haven't seen anything quite like it before--something in me DOES wish the product had a bit more meat to it, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sikandria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this blush back in the day,and recently re discovered it when i found a mac lipstick that worked as a lovely pink nudish colour on me,mac mehr in fact.its true it doesnt add a lot of colour to my nc30 skin tone but it does add enough to make me look finished in my makeup,the only gripe i have with it is that it doesnt last long on the skin and fades after about 3 hrs,if you want to get this get it straight from the benefit counter or website do not get from ebay as the ebay uk anyway is selling bad dupes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I have it in a mini size and it suits my skin so nicely and looks so natural and effortless.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kkate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush! I have pale skin and it is a great everyday blush to add just a little bit of light color to the cheeks. It's a little too light for the summer or if you want a more dramatic blush. It's great for a no-makeup look. The box of blush lasts forever. I sometimes use this blush all over my face to bring a nice color to it since I've never found a bronzer to work well with my pale skin. The brush that comes with this is awful. Just use a blush brush. The packaging is the only unfortunate thing about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by violingrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this blush. I have very pale skin with cool undertones and this gives the perfect natural blushing glow. It has a little bit of shimmer, which I like, but if you're looking for a matte blush, this isn't it. My only complaints are the price (it's a little more than I want to pay for blush) and the amount of pigmentation (you really have to build up the color if you want more than a subtle glow). But overall, this is a very nice product, and perfect for my coloring. The faint raspberry scent and box packaging are nice touches too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in one of the Benefit kits. I love it! It is my go to blush for my everyday make up routine. It's a very natural, glowy color. I also like this blush because it helps to balance the redness in my face. When I run out in the kit, I would definitely purchase the full size product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Beachsugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Complete HG for me. 1 container last me several years so it is a really good value. I never worry about it looking overdone. I tend to have a heavy head with blush. Since I have a natural redness to my face combined with rosacea this is the perfect color for my skin. It is a pale pink but with a slight tone that makes it not look pasty.
Remember to wash the brush often!