BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 2/7/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Like a lof of other reviewers said, this blush is perfect for pale skinned gals. I'm ligher than any foundation in MAC, and this suit me just fine, bronzed or not. I have a pink and cold pale skin, so I can use this only when I have a full face on since my cheeks are naturally red and this emphasize it, but with a full coverage foundation it's perfect.

It's really blendable, looks natural, smell fine... All in all, it's a great product. I have too much blushes to purchase it again but I would definitively swap for it or be glad if I got it as a gift!

on 2/2/2015 10:44:00 PM

I got this free in a sephora 500 point perk. I've always wanted to try these benefit box powders. I've really liked dandelion blush! At first it looked too light to show up on my NC20 skin, but it's actually a very natural blush color on my skin.

The powder smells great and I love the cute packaging - although paper means that it can't be thrown into a make up bag without ending up being ratty.

on 1/29/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This color is perfect for cool pale skinned girls. Its my go to color for the winter months especially. I have really sensitive skin and benefit doesn't bother me. The packaging is not my favorite and I wish the price was a bit lower but I haven't found a better pale pink than this one for a blush.

on 1/11/2015 12:37:00 PM

One of my favorite blushes for everyday use. It give the perfect natural flush to your cheeks. It is not easy to over use and very blendable! Love it!

on 12/23/2014 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Im not sure how to rate this blush as far as packaging. Mine came in a holiday set with several other blushes.

This blush smells good and is a great color on fair skinned girls. It is not overwhelming but it can be built up to a very nice color.

I wouldnt necessarily purchase separately but I am glad it was in my palette, its probably my most used.

Goes great with a bolder eye and a nude lip so that it doesn't overwhelm.

on 12/19/2014 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am Asian Chinese between NC 15-20 and it looks so natural to me, pinkish and healthy. Actually I am a blush hoarder, i LOVE a streak of blush on the cheek, and this one is the most least pigmented one I have. But you know, sometimes you really need a blush that is not too pigmented so you could look as if you are naturally blushed and glowing. Ha, don't know if it makes sense to you. :D But I would not repurchase 'cause there are a lot other blushes I want to try out.

on 12/13/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I'm pretty sure Dandelion was the first blush I bought, years ago. After that I start hoarding blushes. It's actually a brightening face powder as Benefit markets it, so it's easy to understand that it won't be the most pigmented blush and probably won't even show up on a lot of ppl. I usually prefer heavily pigmented blushes with a light hand so that it won't look powdery applied. I'd say Dandelion is most suitable for those with fair skin and new to blushes. and also synthetic blush brushes might not be able to pick up enough color. It's actually able to offer a little bit of coverage if you have some redness on your cheeks that your foundation didn't cover completely, same thing as Nars sex appeal, and any pale peachy colors.

on 12/4/2014 7:17:00 PM

I dont love and dont hate this blush. Its very natural on me, nothing to write home about. I have other blushes that I defiantely prefer over this one. Not a fan of the packaging, hate the square container and the blush applicator.

on 12/4/2014 2:35:00 AM

Not impressed. I'm asian and I am fair by asian standards but this blush does not show up on my skin unless I put multiple layers of it. And maybe it's because I only have the sample size which are typically included in sets/palettes released by Benefit , so I don't know if the quality is the same as what you get full sized but since I don't particularly care for the color, wouldn't bother buying it eitherway. I think this color is best suited for those really fair skinned folks, like porcelain skinned ladies but for me, I'll pass. Also it is not long lasting..so as not to waste it I use it to set my cream blush. So no, not sold into the hype.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my new favorite blush! It has the perfect amount of pigmentation for my NC20 skin…not too over the top, but still shows up really well. I've been using it every day ever since I discovered it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products