Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I only buy these once in awhile, usually during the annual sale. The reason being is that they tend to dry out my skin, so I onky use these in summer, which coincidentally? is when the annual sale is! imagine that! Although I love most of the scents I've tried (Pink Grapefruit and Enchanting Orchid being the current favs). for winter I use their creamy body washes. Usually I have to use body oil or body butter after my shower when I've used one of these gels, but bonus is that they have plenty of matching lotions, which is how they get you, haha :)

They smell great! My faves are Mandarin Mango, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Japanese Cherry Blossom and Warm Vanilla Sugar. They lather very nicely, you only need a little teeny bit. However, $10 for a body wash, no thanks! Plus, they dry out my skin like crazy due to all the alcohol they put in it.
So, I've turned to the Suave body washes instead, they smell just as great and cost $2. Heck for that price, you can get all the scents!!

Great smell that lasts for a while. I love the BBW products but only buy them when they are on sale. The regular price of $ 10 for a body wash seems a little expensive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After using these for years...I realized they were the cause of my stubborn chest whiteheads (yeah i know, very gross!). No matter what the scent, they always break me out. I still give them a 3 rating b/c they foam up nice and smell so good. Have you noticed they are getting more and more expensive though? $9.50 for a shower gel? I remember when they were $6.50! Ha! Anyways, I have now moved onto Suave body washes since they don't break me out and only cost $1.99!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have been using this bath and body works shower gel for over 7 months now, and "I LOVE THEM!!!" They make me have softer younger looking skin, all over, i tried practically most of them...my favorite scent? well, im still judging the scent of all these shower gels i have tried, and its hard to make my decision, right now im using the coconut lime clear shower gel, its GREAT!, Although Im not much into citrus scented body washes, this one didnt make me dry , i felt clean, & fresh, i love the juniper breeze shower gel, this will be my next to use product!! Right on B & BW, they did a wonderful job in creating this shower gels, i just hope they make more varieties.

I got a ton of these for 3 dollars each at the semi annual sale. Overall I love them sooo much. They all are intense in smell, which is nice while I'm showering, plus they layer well with there matching lotions. They are moisturizing, and I live in the cold, dry air of the north so I know. I do like the creamy body washes a bit better, but these are still great.

These lather fairly well, and do smell great, but I prefer the shower gels from Victoria's Secret instead. They to me are just more rich and moisturizing. I do rate these a 4 because the smell is amazing in the shower. I also love the variety of scents you can choose from.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like BBW shower gels because they lather nicely and smell great, though none of the scents last very long after the shower.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like the Shower Gels, the lather and smell so great that it makes you wanna shower all day long.. Although I prefer the Creamy Body Washes, these Shower Gels do a perfect job and help keep the scent around longer if you also use the matching Lotion and/or Spray.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Worth it if it is a unique scent and it is on sale. I really liked the toasted hazelnut which was discontinued.