November 28, 2014 | 1897 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Shower Gels

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I got a ton of these for 3 dollars each at the semi annual sale. Overall I love them sooo much. They all are intense in smell, which is nice while I'm showering, plus they layer well with there matching lotions. They are moisturizing, and I live in the cold, dry air of the north so I know. I do like the creamy body washes a bit better, but these are still great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

These lather fairly well, and do smell great, but I prefer the shower gels from Victoria's Secret instead. They to me are just more rich and moisturizing. I do rate these a 4 because the smell is amazing in the shower. I also love the variety of scents you can choose from.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like BBW shower gels because they lather nicely and smell great, though none of the scents last very long after the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by NbgFirstLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the Shower Gels, the lather and smell so great that it makes you wanna shower all day long.. Although I prefer the Creamy Body Washes, these Shower Gels do a perfect job and help keep the scent around longer if you also use the matching Lotion and/or Spray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by murphyna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worth it if it is a unique scent and it is on sale. I really liked the toasted hazelnut which was discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2006 3:09:00 AM More reviews by princesswendy85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scents are great, and the packaging is perfect. They are leak-proof, so they're ideal for traveling. The lather is nice. My only complaint is the price. Basically, it's an over-priced average shower gel. It's nice, but not good enough to be $9. The scents don't linger for long, and I didn't notice anything special happening to my skin while using. To me, the shower gels aren't any better than drugstore body washes. My aunt, on the other hand, claims that BBW's shower gel works wonders on her skin. She says that it helps with wrinkles and dry skin, and is the only shower gel that has ever been a perfect match for her. My advice - gladly accept these as gifts and buy them on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2006 10:12:00 PM More reviews by chump1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this shower gel.. it moisturizes my skin and it has a nice, lingering scent after i take a shower.. i have this in cucumber melon and i feel really fresh and clean.. i would probably buy it again but maybe in a different scent :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

Every shower gel I used by them has been great. Not overdrying, not runny, lather well, wonderful lingering scent, ingredients were ones I trust.The next one I will have is the White Ginger and Amber one, prepaid for 5 of them, and I am also picking up the scrunptious Mango/Mandarin one

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2005 12:23:00 PM More reviews by franciepants

These are great! The gels seem to have just enough of the scent for showering. I also use them as bubble bath. I do wish they'd lather up a little more so minus one. Will continue to buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by simonsmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the rice flower and shea scent. It smelled wonderful in the bottle but the scent went away, QUICKLY, after cleansing. I didn't notice that my skin was any softer, either. I ended up using it as hand soap. Will not purchase again.