Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.9

on 7/19/2007 9:15:00 PM

Great smell that lasts for a while. I love the BBW products but only buy them when they are on sale. The regular price of $ 10 for a body wash seems a little expensive.

on 6/17/2007 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After using these for years...I realized they were the cause of my stubborn chest whiteheads (yeah i know, very gross!). No matter what the scent, they always break me out. I still give them a 3 rating b/c they foam up nice and smell so good. Have you noticed they are getting more and more expensive though? $9.50 for a shower gel? I remember when they were $6.50! Ha! Anyways, I have now moved onto Suave body washes since they don't break me out and only cost $1.99!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have been using this bath and body works shower gel for over 7 months now, and "I LOVE THEM!!!" They make me have softer younger looking skin, all over, i tried practically most of them...my favorite scent? well, im still judging the scent of all these shower gels i have tried, and its hard to make my decision, right now im using the coconut lime clear shower gel, its GREAT!, Although Im not much into citrus scented body washes, this one didnt make me dry , i felt clean, & fresh, i love the juniper breeze shower gel, this will be my next to use product!! Right on B & BW, they did a wonderful job in creating this shower gels, i just hope they make more varieties.

on 1/5/2007 9:53:00 PM

I got a ton of these for 3 dollars each at the semi annual sale. Overall I love them sooo much. They all are intense in smell, which is nice while I'm showering, plus they layer well with there matching lotions. They are moisturizing, and I live in the cold, dry air of the north so I know. I do like the creamy body washes a bit better, but these are still great.

on 12/18/2006 12:16:00 PM

These lather fairly well, and do smell great, but I prefer the shower gels from Victoria's Secret instead. They to me are just more rich and moisturizing. I do rate these a 4 because the smell is amazing in the shower. I also love the variety of scents you can choose from.

on 11/25/2006 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like BBW shower gels because they lather nicely and smell great, though none of the scents last very long after the shower.

on 11/3/2006 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like the Shower Gels, the lather and smell so great that it makes you wanna shower all day long.. Although I prefer the Creamy Body Washes, these Shower Gels do a perfect job and help keep the scent around longer if you also use the matching Lotion and/or Spray.

on 5/28/2006 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Worth it if it is a unique scent and it is on sale. I really liked the toasted hazelnut which was discontinued.

The scents are great, and the packaging is perfect. They are leak-proof, so they're ideal for traveling. The lather is nice. My only complaint is the price. Basically, it's an over-priced average shower gel. It's nice, but not good enough to be $9. The scents don't linger for long, and I didn't notice anything special happening to my skin while using. To me, the shower gels aren't any better than drugstore body washes. My aunt, on the other hand, claims that BBW's shower gel works wonders on her skin. She says that it helps with wrinkles and dry skin, and is the only shower gel that has ever been a perfect match for her. My advice - gladly accept these as gifts and buy them on sale.

on 1/14/2006 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i like this shower gel.. it moisturizes my skin and it has a nice, lingering scent after i take a shower.. i have this in cucumber melon and i feel really fresh and clean.. i would probably buy it again but maybe in a different scent :D