Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 3/22/2015 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is the only Chanel perfume I like. It smells very girly and sophisticated at the same time. It's what I like to use on days that I want to wear lacy, pink things and be all feminine. Love it and will repurchase once I run out!

on 3/22/2015 10:17:00 PM

For me, this is the one when it comes to perfumes. I keep repurchasing bottle after bottle because it has become such an essential part of me I would feel naked without wearing it. It is elegant yet fresh, feminine yet not overly girly. It is subtle enough not to overpower your outfit (as no 5 sometimes does) so it is a great accessory to go with everything. I wear it for day and night, all year long. I have the edp and it lasts nicely throughout the day, and a little goes a long way so the high price doesn't hurt that much.

on 3/19/2015 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this fragrance so much I could write poems about it. I've lost track of how many bottles I've gone throug. It has a strong scent but not as strong as No5 I definitely prefer this to No5

on 3/5/2015 9:19:00 AM

This is one of the perfumes that I just couldn't get over after the first sniff! The top note is somewhat sharp and strong, however give it 5 mins and it settles into a soft musky scent that oozes sophistication and feminity all at once. This is not a floral or fruity scent... there's something woody in it which i attribute to bergamot and patchouli. And classy here does not equate with old lady, powdery perfume.

Chanel targets this scent to women in their 20s and I would recommend it to young ladies who are looking for a classy perfume. This is my all time favourite scent and I would be keen to repurchase its lotion and hair mist.

on 2/17/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had been eyeing this for awhile and I finally decided to buy it. Worth every penny. This is not sweet at all, but it is feminine. It's a perfume that you feel strong wearing. Not a candy vanilla sugar ball fragrance. Two sprays will last you all day. This is the first perfume that I don't have to reapply during the day. It smells kinda masculine in the sense that most perfumes have a vanilla in it that takes over once it dries down. That is not the case with coco mademoiselle. It always dries down this interesting blend that is unique. This is a perfume that is distinct when worn. I've seen a lot of reviews about this being very popular, but I haven't come across anyone who wears this. Always get a ton of compliments wearing this. Try it!

on 1/26/2015 4:42:00 PM

This perfume is pungent and spicy, but feminine and sophisticated. Its long lasting and sexy! Its definitely more of an "evening wear" perfume, in my opinion. I can honestly say, I've never worn this perfume and NOT gotten a ton of compliments on it.

on 1/22/2015 3:29:00 AM

Love it smells great stays a long time as well I gave it to my daughter for my daughter then I wanted one so I went and bought one :-)

on 1/12/2015 7:52:00 AM

What's not to love about this perfume? It makes me feel instantly beautiful and it last a looong time!

on 1/9/2015 4:25:00 PM

It's really not for everybody. Paraphrase helps me say it best: This is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste.

on 12/16/2014 6:35:00 AM

I find the top notes overwhelming and almost cloying but once she dries down Coco Mad is soft, elegant and beautiful. I reserve this perfume for winter because it is way to strong to wear in the warmer months. If you test it out try to wait for the heinous top notes to wear away before you make your judgement on this beauty. I think the dry down smells sweet/floral/citrus and a little like expensive old fashioned soap... if that makes any sense. Very expensive, but that's to be expected from Chanel. This perfume lasts longer than anything I own, around 12 hours. I even smelled it on my wrist after I took a shower! I took away two stars because of the top notes.

Popular Fragrances