August 22, 2014 | 1942 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Hannahsam2804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love this perfume. My absolute signature scent. So feminine, classy and mysterious. Its different. It last long and very unique. It's a must buy fragrance for every woman out there. Floral, powdery, smoked - caramelly.. its like deep but soft ...yet strong, supple, sweet not overwhelming ..contradictory to itself that's why its so powerful and luring. Don't know what more can be said.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Meleana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've long been a fan of Chanel Coco, which is more of an evening type perfume. These two fragrances don't seem related at all, as this one is more of a light, airy daytime fragrance that is delicate enough to wear every day to the office. It's one of the most beautiful perfumes I've ever worn, and my husband loves it on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Classy and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This fragrance was released when I was at uni, and 21 myself. I remember something about it being created as an approximation of what Coco herself would have worn at 21, if she were a modern women. She wouldn't have worn this, of course, as it's too tame and generic, but in the case of Coco Mademoiselle, that's not an insult.
I live in London and I smell this in 'the City' (the bankers, lawyers, business part of town) which always surprises me as it's (i) a little young, and (ii) not exactly a power scent. I suppose it's worn by secretaries, or anyone wanting to be a little coy.
And my ex's girlfriend wore it. You need to be aware that most people will have memories of this scent. My housemate wore it. Me, I've had three bottles over the years - one, bought by my parents, so it's special to me. Oh, and another ex boyfriend's sister wore it, though she now wears Infusion d'Iris. So, you need to be able to own this scent or you might bring someone else to mind.
It's very well-blended, and candied above any other note, though I get grapefruit, orange and vetiver almost as much as the sugary patchouli. I've worn it in the edp and edt; the latter is aquatic and a little more bitter.
I wear Chance more often than Mademoiselle, because I enjoy the weird masculinity of the former (and they are quite similar) and it's less worn, at least in London, I think. They're both exemplary offerings of the sweet patchouli genre and effervescent, joyful scents to wear.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by agneseo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is extremely popular and smells exactly the same on everyone. The patchouli is headache inducing. Don't get the love for this one at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by FyrePhoenix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the one I always come back to. It is very sultry, assertive, and intelligent - a power fragrance. High sillage and crazy staying power, so one spritz is plenty. Actually, I don't even fully depress the pump on this one - just half a spritz is good for me.
The citrus components dominate at the outset, but are then mostly lost to the opoponax, vetiver, and tonka bean. Vetiver is the last note to stick around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have bottle of this that I wear just for special occasions. I love the musky, woodsy scent. I hate perfumes that are too flowery, sweet, or even too feminine. This is exactly the kind of perfume I want to smell like for the rest of my life. Love!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Kelley925

After reading the reviews I tested it and have never smelled such an awful smell. I washed the area where it was sprayed 5 times and I can't get it off. My son's girlfriend said it smelled like a dirty old lady. I'm so glad I didn't buy this before trying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, classy and grown up (but not old lady) perfume! I love it but unfortunately the scent doesnt want to linger on me! I own a few fragrances and my prada amber seems to be the longest lasting one. won't repurchase but will not be unhappy if I receive a bottle as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Maw70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have worn this fragrance since 2002, umpteen bottles later and I still adore it. I wear other fragrances but always have a bottle of this, it makes me feel comfortable, great for everyday and going out. I love the fact that it's feminine but also has a masculine air to it. I still get compliments on it after all these years and can't imagine ever getting bored with this fragrance.