August 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this liner. It stays put all day and it is easy to use. I set it with a swipe of black/brown eyeshadow to soften the line. I find other liners flake easily and aren't as pigminted. Great drugstore buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:
    - nice felt tip brush

CONS:
    -smudges really easily on my crease
    - this formula is slightly on the watery side

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by emmageorgiou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is really fantastic. It's highly pigmented and, like the other products in the Colorstay line, stays on ALL DAY. If you're looking for a good, cheap liquid liner that will last you through an event like a concert or a party this is definitely a great pick. I actually got mine back in late April of 2013 and am still using the same bottle. I picked it up because I had to sing in front of a large crowd of people and my makeup would need to stay on all day for the performance. It did! This eyeliner applies easily and dries quickly. I think it would be a good option for those who are looking for their first liquid liner. Just make sure you prime your eyes with something or it will smudge!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Mermaidxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeliner all the time and it is my favorite. It last all day and it is very pigmented. The brush is great and easy to use and it isn't too skinny. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this everyday, and it does a real good job of pulling of the cat eye look. It is incredibly easy to use. I use it by pulling out the applicator dabbing of excess color and very gently line my top lid and do an upward flickon my outer lashine. I always have compliment on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the Revlon Colorstay Range (excluding the 24 hr foundation which is an abomination); and have been looking for a great quick fix eye-liner which wouldn't take too much hassle in the mornings. I have got Bobbi Brown Gel Liner and it is great, however it runs into my bottom line and even though it's generally very good I wanted something more to stay on the whole day (around 12 hours) and I can safely say that it does.

It's very good and even when poking the corners of my eyes when they run sometimes they still stay put; constant nagging at the eyes will make them come off but they do not flake (thank goodness!) because I have sensitive eyes and mascara can become flaky too.

If you want a great liquid eye-liner that stays on for the whole day and does not flake; this is your fellow! I have been using it for months and cannot fault it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jessicax21

If you have teary eyes, I don't think this would be the product for you. Although I love the applicator and everything, I tried to create a winged eyeliner with this and since the corners of my eyes do tear, it wouldn't set and would bleed into my eyes. I am still looking for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my favorite black liquid liners. I have it in Icy black and love the texture and staying power. The felt-tip pen stays sharp and never fails. This is a nice black with some fine silver in it and find it very flattering on me. It's not so black that it's harsh because of the silver.

Stays put with my watery eyes and am able to go 19 hours with it. No smudging or flaking. Good stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Stephykinss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's so easy to make the perfect cat eye, winged look. The color is strong and I've managed to get much better at perfecting it with the tip it has. It's a bit pricey for me, but it's so worth it that I buy it again and again. This product was recommended to me by a friend who has the cat eye look on point at all times. The only times that it would slightly smudge would be when I rub my eyes since it's a habit for me and also when my eyes randomly tear up. But other than that this liquid liner is solid. It's my favorite. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

I think this is a really nice eyeliner! Cheap, long lasting, easy to apply, dose not flake, easy to build or layer for a winged eye, satin finish, actually black black color.