July 30, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this everyday, and it does a real good job of pulling of the cat eye look. It is incredibly easy to use. I use it by pulling out the applicator dabbing of excess color and very gently line my top lid and do an upward flickon my outer lashine. I always have compliment on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Plooosh

I love the Revlon Colorstay Range (excluding the 24 hr foundation which is an abomination); and have been looking for a great quick fix eye-liner which wouldn't take too much hassle in the mornings. I have got Bobbi Brown Gel Liner and it is great, however it runs into my bottom line and even though it's generally very good I wanted something more to stay on the whole day (around 12 hours) and I can safely say that it does.

It's very good and even when poking the corners of my eyes when they run sometimes they still stay put; constant nagging at the eyes will make them come off but they do not flake (thank goodness!) because I have sensitive eyes and mascara can become flaky too.

If you want a great liquid eye-liner that stays on for the whole day and does not flake; this is your fellow! I have been using it for months and cannot fault it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jessicax21

If you have teary eyes, I don't think this would be the product for you. Although I love the applicator and everything, I tried to create a winged eyeliner with this and since the corners of my eyes do tear, it wouldn't set and would bleed into my eyes. I am still looking for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my favorite black liquid liners. I have it in Icy black and love the texture and staying power. The felt-tip pen stays sharp and never fails. This is a nice black with some fine silver in it and find it very flattering on me. It's not so black that it's harsh because of the silver.

Stays put with my watery eyes and am able to go 19 hours with it. No smudging or flaking. Good stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Stephykinss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's so easy to make the perfect cat eye, winged look. The color is strong and I've managed to get much better at perfecting it with the tip it has. It's a bit pricey for me, but it's so worth it that I buy it again and again. This product was recommended to me by a friend who has the cat eye look on point at all times. The only times that it would slightly smudge would be when I rub my eyes since it's a habit for me and also when my eyes randomly tear up. But other than that this liquid liner is solid. It's my favorite. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

I think this is a really nice eyeliner! Cheap, long lasting, easy to apply, dose not flake, easy to build or layer for a winged eye, satin finish, actually black black color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

This stuff is so easy to apply for my clumsy/shaky hands. This definitely does stay.. From school, to soccer and it never smudges! I will keep buying these

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MissLalande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a cat eye type of girl and this eyeliner is a must! It provides a really rich dark colour (you don't need to go over twice) and it dries really fast. I don't get any kind of smudges even after a good day at work/school. If you are reading these reviews wondering if you should go for it or not, GO FOR IT!!

The only cons I would have for this liner is that sometimes you can get a "bad batch" of eyeliner and it goes on really watery-like but just return to the store where you bought it and exchange it (it happened maybe 4-5 times in my 4 years of using it)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by hellofrankie

I have oily hidden lids (so there's a fold, but it is tucked inwards such that the potential for smudging and smearing is high). With these kind of eyes, you know I've tried A LOT of eyeliner. Pencil was quickly abandoned as those don't have a chance of surviving even through breakfast. I tried gel and it smudged on my upper lids, although it was alright for the bottom. Finally I tried every liquid liner ever suggested to me, from mac (flaky), LancĂ´me (pricy), urban decay (smudgy), Kat Von D (irritated my lids), maybelline (flaky), body shop (smudgy), wet n wild (could never find it when I wanted it), Almay (watery) etc.

From years of trying liquid liners, I've used this one for the past 3 years and it is definitely the best I have had. I've used the black one but lately prefer the brown-black. The brush is stiff and the handle is quite short, allowing for a fair bit of control. If you lay it to the side you get a thicker line, keep it to the tip for a thin line. Great for winged tips as well.

I use this on top of my primer (urban decay primer potion) and setting powder. Let it dry for about 10 sec by keeping your eyes down. Once it dries, it stays on. Around the 12 hour mark (long days!) you might notice a little bit of disappearing at the corner but it's not much. It holds up well under rain and heat as well.

Overall, this is a staple in my makeup bag. I do keep trying new ones just in case I find something better (something that can even stay on past 12 hours!!) but this has been on top over and over again, and I've never used a liquid liner better than this yet, even at 4 times the cost.

Note: the pen version is absolute rubbish. I don't know why that one is a total failure but the one time I tried that instead of re-purchasing this, I got streaky lines ending in smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Easy to apply. Lasts all day. Color is just right.