Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Standard well performing liquid eyeliner. I must note that it is hard to find this liner in Black everytime I try to repurchase!! During use: was longwearing, great pigment, easy to use felt tip applicator and it didn't even sting when I accidentally got it in my eye! Definitely recommended if you are in need of liquid eyeliner!

on 7/25/2014 1:39:00 PM

Love this eyeliner. Gives a great cat-eye and is pigmented nicely. I think the only thing to care about is the staying power, pigment and application - these do all of them exceptionally well. If I really need extra staying power, I use Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer underneath.

on 7/9/2014 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Definitely my all time best go-to liquid liner. A friend of mine had this liner on during a girl's night out & in the early morning hours I noticed her liner had not budged at all, and the intensity was the same as when the night started. I had to ask what she was wearing...especially since I had been searching for a liner to do exactly what I witnessed. I was delightfully surprised when she said it was Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner. This was several years ago and I have been faithful to this liner ever since. I purchase all the colors when I come across these at stores. Being that I love this liner, I can't say that I have done a lot of comparisons because I don't have to...I found THE ONE. The price is great, and the wearability is superb. My search is over!

on 6/20/2014 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this liner... Great one....

on 6/20/2014 5:12:00 AM

This used to be my go-to eyeliner a few years ago, but recently I've found it just falling short. At first it's really easy super to apply, and the felt tip is nice and sharp for my favorite winged eyeliner look, but the tip gets frayed and messy not even half way through the bottle! It requires way too many coats for it to be opaque and it's very runny, and it dries a little bit flaky but doesn't actually flake off. Kind of just looks chunky I guess? God forbid your eyes water though, because it will end up in huge smears under your eyes even if you don't touch it. I don't know if maybe they changed the formula, but this eyeliner is just not what it used to be. Sad to say I have to move on and find the next best thing. I will never buy this eyeliner again :'(

on 6/9/2014 11:54:00 PM

I first bought this to replace the e.l.f. liner I was using that unfortunately made my lashes fall out. I wanted something cheap with a felt tip applicator and this seemed to fit. I kinda liked it and repurchased a couple times. But after using for six months I have moved on. The formula is awful. It is a dark black but also thin and watery and dries very glossy. I like a solid line so I would have to go over it several times but it would flake off so I had to remove and start again. Lasts a fair amount of time if you don't touch your eyes at all or have eyes that water often. The price was good when I started buying it ($4.99 at Target/Walmart) but I noticed it went up to almost $6 which I would never pay for such a poor product. The only thing I like about this is the felt tip, but it does fall apart after a while.

on 5/26/2014 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This eyeliner used to be okay a few years ago. But it's even worse now than it was then. It's not even true black, it has this weird greyish color to it. It also says color stay, except that it's not. This stuff smudges all over the place. It would end up smudging on my eyelids and made me look like a raccoon. No thank you! I've recently discovered the Blinc Eyeliner Pens, they're pricey but definitely worth the money. Perfect eyeliner every time! I'll stick to my new discovery!

not very runny. very easy to use. But if you don't like vey back eyeliner then it might not be the product for you.

This smudges like crazy and isn't very black at all. Not impressed.

on 5/15/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

By far the best eyeliner I've ever had! I would definitely buy this. It makes like a perfect line everytime. It's comfortable and I love it. Definitely recommend!!