August 21, 2014 | 1657 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by SkinEU

This is one of the best mascara's that I have tried. If only it was cheaper, so that I could justify buying it when there are other good and cheaper alternatives.
I have only purchased 2 or 3 of these, and will only buy again if I can find it cheaper than retail price (here it's over $30 ...).

Packaging, the sleek silver tube, has to be the best looking packaging I have seen on a mascara, and also it does not take up that much space which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product. Great for natural looking lashes. I got the black. I typically use Lancolme Defincils-waterproof- which is near perfect and I have high standards for mascara. Defincils seems to dry after a few weeks of use and can start to get a tad clumpy & flakey so I gave clinique Naturally Glossy a try. I really like this mascara. No clumps, absolutely no flaking, buildable, non-irritating and easily removable. Wish it offered a bit more "wow factor" and would love a waterproof version but this is an excellent mascara. Not for those that like a dramatic, false eye lashes look but great for everyday, work & a more natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jena1990

This is a horrible mascara imo, the moment i used it my eyes watered and itched, i quickly realized after the second or third time that its the reason for watery eyes and reaction. The one thing i noticed was it worked fine after i applied any other mascara, then applied a coat of the clinique on top of any other mascara, which is wierd, and tells me that my skin is sensitive from it, would not purchase again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great basic and the best part about this mascara is that it holds up all day without smudging. It's not the best volumizing or lengthening mascara but still a great basic mascara that doesn't clump. Beautiful packaging. It's a slim reflective silver tube. I did notice that when I used this that my lashes didn't hold a curl so well afterward. Other than that I'm overall pleased with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by LuckyLindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hg mascara! Won't clump and flake. It don't give me that fullness, but it makes up for it by giving it a natural look.. Curls easily as well

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is my mom's go-to mascara, so I finally caved and purchased one. I like thickening mascaras--the lashes I have are long enough (and I'm not a fan of the spidery look), but as I am getting older, I am noticing that more lashes fall out regularly. This mascara really doesn't do much of anything--it doesn't thicken, doesn't lengthen, but it also really doesn't flake much. So if you're really just looking for a mascara to darken your lashes, this is a good one to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I most likely won't repurchase this. It does everything it promises and it does it well. You know exactly what you're getting with this mascara but for the price...d/s mascaras have come a long way. I just don't think it's necessary to spend this much. But it is a good mascara, no question about that. But like someone else said if you're wanting big dramatic lashes look else where. It doesn't do anything extra special or in other words it's not doing anything Maybelliene, L'Oreal, or Covergirl can't do for ya.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! I love it is because it goes on perfectly and it never clumps. It fans out your lashes, gives you subtle length and makes them really stand out. Sure, there are products out there that will give you crazy length and volume but I honestly don't feel like hassling with goopy formulas all of the time. If you're looking for drama, this is not the mascara for you. If you just want a simple and mess-free mascara.

I definitely will be buying again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this mascara for years now, going all the way back to junior high actually, and I am starting to yearn for something else, something a little cheaper. Especially now, since the experts say you're supposed to keep mascara only for about 3 months or so or risk getting eye infections. And I definitely do not go through a tube a mascara before 3 months. Before I go any further let me clarify: I have naturally long, dark lashes (not so much full but definitely long, top and bottom) that don't need much mascara. In fact, I don't even bother putting any on the bottom because they always looked spidery and weird with mascara on, they're that long. So I only put some on the top lashes. This mascara definitely does just what I need which is just enough definition to separate the lashes and make them stand out, but I have been wanting to try something that might make them look a little fuller for a cheaper price. I have been told that drugstore mascaras actually work, so this will probably be my last Clinique mascara purchase, but only because of price. However, if you have the same type of lashes I do, and don't care about price, then this mascara might just be for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is quite a lovely product. mine is a brown shade, i think it's called jet brown. i must say i don't use a lot of mascara mainly because i like natural looking lashes a lot more, so this product was perfect for me. it doesn't clump or make my lashes look sticky and gluey and has a slightly glossy effect which looks a lot more natural than most mascara. i either just slap this on alone or with a brown eyeliner or smokey eye and sometimes i even use it as a brow gel which work perfectly for my brows! very versatile product, would def repurchase! highly recommended for those of you who prefer a more subtle, natural look sometimes!