April 16, 2014 | 877 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by LuckyLindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hg mascara! Won't clump and flake. It don't give me that fullness, but it makes up for it by giving it a natural look.. Curls easily as well

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is my mom's go-to mascara, so I finally caved and purchased one. I like thickening mascaras--the lashes I have are long enough (and I'm not a fan of the spidery look), but as I am getting older, I am noticing that more lashes fall out regularly. This mascara really doesn't do much of anything--it doesn't thicken, doesn't lengthen, but it also really doesn't flake much. So if you're really just looking for a mascara to darken your lashes, this is a good one to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I most likely won't repurchase this. It does everything it promises and it does it well. You know exactly what you're getting with this mascara but for the price...d/s mascaras have come a long way. I just don't think it's necessary to spend this much. But it is a good mascara, no question about that. But like someone else said if you're wanting big dramatic lashes look else where. It doesn't do anything extra special or in other words it's not doing anything Maybelliene, L'Oreal, or Covergirl can't do for ya.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! I love it is because it goes on perfectly and it never clumps. It fans out your lashes, gives you subtle length and makes them really stand out. Sure, there are products out there that will give you crazy length and volume but I honestly don't feel like hassling with goopy formulas all of the time. If you're looking for drama, this is not the mascara for you. If you just want a simple and mess-free mascara.

I definitely will be buying again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this mascara for years now, going all the way back to junior high actually, and I am starting to yearn for something else, something a little cheaper. Especially now, since the experts say you're supposed to keep mascara only for about 3 months or so or risk getting eye infections. And I definitely do not go through a tube a mascara before 3 months. Before I go any further let me clarify: I have naturally long, dark lashes (not so much full but definitely long, top and bottom) that don't need much mascara. In fact, I don't even bother putting any on the bottom because they always looked spidery and weird with mascara on, they're that long. So I only put some on the top lashes. This mascara definitely does just what I need which is just enough definition to separate the lashes and make them stand out, but I have been wanting to try something that might make them look a little fuller for a cheaper price. I have been told that drugstore mascaras actually work, so this will probably be my last Clinique mascara purchase, but only because of price. However, if you have the same type of lashes I do, and don't care about price, then this mascara might just be for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is quite a lovely product. mine is a brown shade, i think it's called jet brown. i must say i don't use a lot of mascara mainly because i like natural looking lashes a lot more, so this product was perfect for me. it doesn't clump or make my lashes look sticky and gluey and has a slightly glossy effect which looks a lot more natural than most mascara. i either just slap this on alone or with a brown eyeliner or smokey eye and sometimes i even use it as a brow gel which work perfectly for my brows! very versatile product, would def repurchase! highly recommended for those of you who prefer a more subtle, natural look sometimes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by msjazz229

During the day I like to wear mascara that defines my lashes but isn't to overdramatic as I kinda have long lashes already. This gave me what I was looking for BUT it burned my eye. If the mascara slightly got into my eye I would be tearing in pain for about five minutes. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but that was my experience

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by LeslieMUA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG every day mascara. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup during the week for work, and this mascara definitely makes my lashes look longer and fuller without making it look like they're obviously coated in mascara.

I would absolutely recommend this mascara if you're looking for something incredibly natural and low-key. This makes it look like your lashes are naturally long, full, shiny and healthy without looking like they're covered in mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MagsM

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always figured all mascara was going to wind up on my face and never tried anything beyond "full&soft" and one or two other drugstore mascara's. All had shown up under my eyes. But not this one. Now I wear mascara daily. What a difference it makes in my appeaarance.

Love this board!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by emor5991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for every day wear. It separates well, and creates a bit of thickness and length, but nothing major. I never have a problem with this mascara clumping or smudging. My lashes always feel soft when using this, and it comes off very easily. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural lash look.