October 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall this moisturizer is very nice. The 4 oz tube is an ideal take-with-you hand cream size, and it has a subtle, attractive, natural-sweet smell, like honey. It's a great scent if you don't like anything artificial or too strong. It absorbs into the skin very well without a greasy afterfeel, making it work very well as a hand cream. My main problem with this was after I bought it at a health food store I felt duped, as the sideline for the cream is "obsessivelynatural", and yet the 3rd ingredient listed is mineral oil!!! What is this? The whole reason for buying a moisturizer at a health store was so I wouldn't be absorbing toxic chemicals through my skin.

Another point is that the cream is recommended for extra dry skin, yet it doesn't seem heavy enough for that kind of job. I've been using it on my feet with socks before going to bed, and it isn't really moisturizing enough, my feet still feel dry after 4 days of this treatment. But for hand cream it is a nice thickness. I just wish they would use a plant based oil, then it would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by charlottebees

I Love love love love love LOVE this as a daily lotion. It smells divine and keeps my skin so so so so so soft! It even keeps my hands and feet yummy smooth without ever being greasy. I don't use it on my face, but anywhere else is fair game. I buy this stuff in bulk at my local COOP for .45 an ounce. I've never found a lotion i've loved as much as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by adobeprincess

This is a really good moisturizer. Like the shave cream it gets stuck in the pump and it is hard to get you. You can also purchase tubes and it is easier to get the product out. I think it is the honey that makes this product so great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Less than $10 for a large pump, no itchy skin or cloying smell and %100 biodegradeable...works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great, moisturizes wonderfully, and is pretty damn cheap. What else can you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by illyria7176

I found this at my local Kroger, I had heard good things about the Kiss My Face brand and decided to give it a try. To me, the scent is VERY strong, I think at times this won't be a good thing. But it moisturizes very well and keeps my skin soft, and most of the strong scent fades away with time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by manslayerliz

I'm a big fan of this lotion. I used to work in an office where I needed to maintain an impeccable, professional appearance. This pearly lotion makes your hands look beautiful, the scent is sweet but subtle, and best of all, it's very quickly absorbed so you have soft hands but you don't have to walk around with greasy hands. I rubbed a dab of this on every day before I walked into the office and it kept my hands in great shape.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 9:05:00 AM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried the tester at WholeFoods the other day and it didn't smell like honey. It also was just your average so-so moisturizer. Will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by lilymidnite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the scent of this moisturizer when I put it on and for several hours afterward. Then, after about 6 hours, the scent transformed itself into a nasty one. I had to go shower it off. I don't think it's the lotion itself, just it's interaction with my chemistry. Make work for others.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by memyself

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love how this lotion feels on my skin. It is very thick, and always leaves my skin feeling soft and soothed. I love to use it especially on my hands and feet. My husband doesn't care for the smell, but I like it, since I tend to like most sweet food smells. (It smells like honey comb to me.) I only gave it 4 lipsticks since I like the scent, but don't love it so much that I would sit there smelling it. I know KMF has other scents of lotion, but I don't think any of them are as thick as this one.