Kiss My Face Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

3.5

Not tested on animals

Water, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Grape Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Honey, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Lavender Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Tromethamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Linalool (from essential oil)

on 12/9/2007 6:47:00 PM

While this moisturizer works pretty well (as well as other Kiss My Face products), I really don't like the scent. It's overwhelmingly sicky sweet. I see that others like it though, so I guess it's just a matter of preference. I'd recommend checking this out in a store (and sniffing it) before purchasing, though, since I find it very unpleasant.

on 7/21/2007 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this cream for when I feel super dry and it does a pretty good job at moisturizing. The scent is okay (better than their peaches and cream moisturizer anyway!)
I find myself using this on my face in winter and in summer as a body cream on dry bits, like elbows,knees,feet etc

on 6/9/2007 1:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Overall this moisturizer is very nice. The 4 oz tube is an ideal take-with-you hand cream size, and it has a subtle, attractive, natural-sweet smell, like honey. It's a great scent if you don't like anything artificial or too strong. It absorbs into the skin very well without a greasy afterfeel, making it work very well as a hand cream. My main problem with this was after I bought it at a health food store I felt duped, as the sideline for the cream is "obsessivelynatural", and yet the 3rd ingredient listed is mineral oil!!! What is this? The whole reason for buying a moisturizer at a health store was so I wouldn't be absorbing toxic chemicals through my skin.

Another point is that the cream is recommended for extra dry skin, yet it doesn't seem heavy enough for that kind of job. I've been using it on my feet with socks before going to bed, and it isn't really moisturizing enough, my feet still feel dry after 4 days of this treatment. But for hand cream it is a nice thickness. I just wish they would use a plant based oil, then it would be perfect.

I Love love love love love LOVE this as a daily lotion. It smells divine and keeps my skin so so so so so soft! It even keeps my hands and feet yummy smooth without ever being greasy. I don't use it on my face, but anywhere else is fair game. I buy this stuff in bulk at my local COOP for .45 an ounce. I've never found a lotion i've loved as much as this.

This is a really good moisturizer. Like the shave cream it gets stuck in the pump and it is hard to get you. You can also purchase tubes and it is easier to get the product out. I think it is the honey that makes this product so great.

on 12/31/2006 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Less than $10 for a large pump, no itchy skin or cloying smell and %100 biodegradeable...works for me.

on 10/26/2006 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Smells great, moisturizes wonderfully, and is pretty damn cheap. What else can you ask for?

on 10/24/2006 9:47:00 AM

I found this at my local Kroger, I had heard good things about the Kiss My Face brand and decided to give it a try. To me, the scent is VERY strong, I think at times this won't be a good thing. But it moisturizes very well and keeps my skin soft, and most of the strong scent fades away with time.

on 8/8/2006 10:37:00 AM

I'm a big fan of this lotion. I used to work in an office where I needed to maintain an impeccable, professional appearance. This pearly lotion makes your hands look beautiful, the scent is sweet but subtle, and best of all, it's very quickly absorbed so you have soft hands but you don't have to walk around with greasy hands. I rubbed a dab of this on every day before I walked into the office and it kept my hands in great shape.

on 8/8/2006 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried the tester at WholeFoods the other day and it didn't smell like honey. It also was just your average so-so moisturizer. Will not purchase.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products