November 26, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by greenelady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after hearing someone rave about it. At the time it was on sale for about 1.50, I figured it was worth a try.

At first I didn't know how to use it. I poured a generous amount on my cotton and tried wiping it off. I hated it! It got everywhere, especially in my eyes and stung like nobodys business. Plus it left me with cloudy vision for a couple of minutes!! UGH!

For some reason I decided to try it again, this time using just a little bit. I put a couple of drops on the back of my hand, took a little and rubbed it on my eye lid. I wiped it off with a make up remover wipe and it worked like a charm!!!! It takes everything off and leaves the eye area feeling moisturized, and not dry and tight like others I used in the past.

I like that you only need a little, I have just noticed that I am running low on the first bottle I bought about a year ago. Good thing is, Avon is always running sales on this, so it is easy to stock up on.

I still manage to still get a little in my eyes, and still some times have cloudy vision. It claims to be optomoligist safe, so hopefully no harm is being done.

So untill I find another eye remover with better results, I think this will be my holy grail remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

HG makeup remover that I have been using for 4+years
Context: I have oily skin that is quite sensitive. I tend to only use organic/natural products (consonant, or natural oils) and wear mascara every day.

Pros
- no smell
- 1 pea sized drop removes ALL makeup from both eyes. It has never met a makeup it can't remove.
- each bottle lasts me almost the entire year, it's fantastic
- no stinging/blurring/drying effects
- quite moisturizing

Cons
- it is somewhat oily after applied but this doesn't matter to me. I take off my makeup at night and then wash my face...so the fact that the moisturizing product leaves a sheen is irrelevant.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is ok. I dont like it on your eyes that much because if a little it gets in your eyes it will burn like no other especially if you have sensitive eyes. I dont like that its a lotion i prefer wipes but you dont need a lot of product and even though the bottle is small it will last you a long time. The packaging isnt that great the labels rub off really easily and it seem kind of cheap. I got this on sale for .99 so it wasnt that bad of a loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this makeup remover! I buy a few bottles when it goes on sale for 2 bucks. Effectively removes mascara and liner and will not dry out skin. I didn't have any issues with burning or blurring. Will purchase again and again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kenziieMariie

This product was cheap that's like the only reason i bought it, just to try it out. But i didn't expect to be blinded!! I freaked out when i used it and even with my eyes shut i couldn't see when i was done. It didn't even take off my make up no matter how hard a scrubbed it just smeared it on my face under my eyes i was so embarrassed when i actually used this on a client at a shoot! It smeared it all down my models face i had to rummage threw my kit to find my make up remover wipes. HORRIBLE.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by MistyStyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product on sale for about $1.00 from the Avon flyer.

PROS:
Cheap
Does what it says

CONS:
Should not be for eyes (Read for more)

I ordered this from Avon because I was tired of taking off my makeup with soap and water. I was not expecting much for a 99 cent product but I did not think an eye product could be THIS bad! Everytime I go to take off my makeup, this product somehow gets into my eye, even when I keep them shut. When I wipe the film away, my vision gets somehow blurry and distored, which is kind of scary for a product that is ment for eyes. I have long gave up on this product due to scares of vision loss...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really enjoyed this product for a while and it DOES remove makeup extremely well (not lies there!!), but I noticed that after a while, it started to make my eyes burn even if I kept them tightly closed. Also it seemed to make a strange "film" over my eye so when I looked around, it was all blurry and fuzzy and no amount of rubbing my eye would make it go away.
I didn't notice anything oily about the product and it only takes about a pea sized amount to do your entire eye!
I got mine on sale for $2 from the magazine, but I believe it is normally $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by clmacintyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great and best of all it's cheap! It removes all of my eye make up no problem and moisturizes very well. I have sensitive skin and haven't had a problem with it. I find it works just as well, if not better than the more expensive products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This product is very good for removing my eye makeup. This is how I use it:
1. Place a pea-sized dot of remover on my finger
2. Swirl my finger around on my eyelid to loosen eyeshadow.
3. With eyes closed, gently sweep finger over eyelashes in direction of growth.
4. Take a wet cotton pad and gently wipe away makeup and remover, again in direction of eyelash growth.
5. Repeat for heavy makeup if needed

Admittedly, I don't wear heavy makeup, but I have worn waterproof mascara and this removes it everytime. This doesn't leave my lashes brittle like soap can. Use caution when wearing contacts. When I wear my contacts and makeup, I would go over my eye again with a second wet cotton pad to minimize the blurriness. It's a minor hassle, but not enough for me to take off a lippie. This remover is a staple in my makeup arsenal and I recommend that everyone give it a try, especially for the low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetface1580

I have been using this product for years!!! And I must say that for the price it does a great job. It removes all my waterproof makeup without leaving any oily residue. I stock up on these when they're $1, so if you're looking for something good and affordable this is it!!