April 20, 2014 | 1018 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by MistyStyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product on sale for about $1.00 from the Avon flyer.

PROS:
Cheap
Does what it says

CONS:
Should not be for eyes (Read for more)

I ordered this from Avon because I was tired of taking off my makeup with soap and water. I was not expecting much for a 99 cent product but I did not think an eye product could be THIS bad! Everytime I go to take off my makeup, this product somehow gets into my eye, even when I keep them shut. When I wipe the film away, my vision gets somehow blurry and distored, which is kind of scary for a product that is ment for eyes. I have long gave up on this product due to scares of vision loss...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really enjoyed this product for a while and it DOES remove makeup extremely well (not lies there!!), but I noticed that after a while, it started to make my eyes burn even if I kept them tightly closed. Also it seemed to make a strange "film" over my eye so when I looked around, it was all blurry and fuzzy and no amount of rubbing my eye would make it go away.
I didn't notice anything oily about the product and it only takes about a pea sized amount to do your entire eye!
I got mine on sale for $2 from the magazine, but I believe it is normally $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by clmacintyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great and best of all it's cheap! It removes all of my eye make up no problem and moisturizes very well. I have sensitive skin and haven't had a problem with it. I find it works just as well, if not better than the more expensive products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This product is very good for removing my eye makeup. This is how I use it:
1. Place a pea-sized dot of remover on my finger
2. Swirl my finger around on my eyelid to loosen eyeshadow.
3. With eyes closed, gently sweep finger over eyelashes in direction of growth.
4. Take a wet cotton pad and gently wipe away makeup and remover, again in direction of eyelash growth.
5. Repeat for heavy makeup if needed

Admittedly, I don't wear heavy makeup, but I have worn waterproof mascara and this removes it everytime. This doesn't leave my lashes brittle like soap can. Use caution when wearing contacts. When I wear my contacts and makeup, I would go over my eye again with a second wet cotton pad to minimize the blurriness. It's a minor hassle, but not enough for me to take off a lippie. This remover is a staple in my makeup arsenal and I recommend that everyone give it a try, especially for the low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetface1580

I have been using this product for years!!! And I must say that for the price it does a great job. It removes all my waterproof makeup without leaving any oily residue. I stock up on these when they're $1, so if you're looking for something good and affordable this is it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bballjulia

I was looking up this product and i found some negative reviews. I decided to make it easier for people to understand (from my point of view) i would do it the pros and cons way.

pros-
cheap
gets makeup off easily
moisturizing

cons-
a bit oily
if you wear contacts it might fog your eyes up

- now i have tried high end makeup removers including clinique, lancome, mac, and also drugstore brands. I guess there is some chemical complex that is in those makeup removers that irritate the heck out of my eyes, leaving me with red, watery eyes. I had no issues with the avon makeup remover, and i plan on buying a few bottles of it.
with love, Julia

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by laurenemmess

I love this stuff! It's cheap (because it's always on sale), it's packaged nice, and it works great! It removes all my eye make up with just a little bit and moisturizes me eye area. It also doesn't irritate my eyes at all! I've gotten it in my eyes plenty of times, and I don't even feel it. I use this stuff religiously, I love it so so so much! I would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this product better than alot of other eye makeup removers...especially wet n wild *its the devil of eye makeup removers*...cheap works and doesnt sting my eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by dreadedchinadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this product for years now. Dirt cheap i always stock up when it goes on sale for 99 cents each takes off all my waterproof mascara and eye shadows very well and keeps my eyes moisturized but does not leave an oily feeling. Good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I looove this product! Everynight I use it to take off mascara and it works well. It removes even waterproof mascaras. Besides it is very cheap. Would I buy this product again? Yes, yes and yes!!