November 20, 2014 | 1961 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by katieeholliday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I never really used to take care of my eyebrows much, until I plucked them a little too much...I bought this to try and fill in the gaps, and I still use it today even though theyve grown back! the wax is great for shaping, although it looks more natural if you have fuller eyebrows. The only reason it lost one lippy was because the powder is far too red. It's good for filling in the insides of your brows but if you get it on your skin it looks unnatural. I'd buy this again, but I do think there's cheaper optioins out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Had this for 3 years and haven't hot pan yet and I fill my brows in every day! Love this product! Stays on all day and packaging is sturdy and easy to keep clean! Suitable for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its good for brow and nose contouring, very natural and fine powder, there is a wax too but i seldom use it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by staceymonteith

Love it! This is by far the best way I've found to define and lengthen my rather sparse and skinny eyebrows. The gel holds the brows in place really well, while the powder fills in really nicely, looking very natural. The teeny tiny brushes are a little fiddly though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Brittanypuran

The wax is just pigmented enough to look natural, as is the powder. The tweezers are absolutely terrible though, and I'm not a fan of the little brushes but you can always substitute them with your own brushes. The reason I wouldn't repurchase, although the product is good, is because I know there's much cheaper alternatives out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mrskaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must for every girl who wants to enhance their beauty without putting too much makeup. I just realized the brows really makes the difference. If I am in rush I just put powder and this Brow Zings,a little bit of lipstick and Im ready to go

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

At first I loved this brow-zing, it was my go to eyebrow product for years but lately I've been really disliking it. its difficult to work with and doesnt always give consistent results. Ive never actually used an eyebrow pencil but it may be time to move on from this product and try one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Nia7

Although I think the effect of the product works really well to give definition and shape to my brows, the colour for medium is wrong.

It comes out really reddish, which can look ok from afar but looks unatural up close.

I bought browzings in medium because i have medium shade of brunette hair, but it doesn't match my natural eyebrows very well.

Just something you might want to bear in mind before buying, as i bought it online and wish i had known!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Tanamya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only real complaint I have is the Medium colour is a bit too on the reddish side for my liking - I use a bit of this and one of my brown eyeshadows to tone it down.

Otherwise, a great product. The matte finish of the wax and powder looks alot more natural than the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil and Mac eyebrow gel combination I was using previously.

I agree with other reviewers that the brush provided is far too small. I use on of my Mac eyeshadow brushes instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Absolutely love this product! Makes my brows look perfect and defined, not too keen on the brush though as its small so bought the full size one. Not sure if I would repurchase as iv heard E.L.F have one exactly the same for a fraction of the price so would try that first although this does last forever so is defiantly worth the price. The colour is perfect aswel just a nice brown (hate seeing girls with huge black brows :s)