April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

At first I loved this brow-zing, it was my go to eyebrow product for years but lately I've been really disliking it. its difficult to work with and doesnt always give consistent results. Ive never actually used an eyebrow pencil but it may be time to move on from this product and try one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Nia7

Although I think the effect of the product works really well to give definition and shape to my brows, the colour for medium is wrong.

It comes out really reddish, which can look ok from afar but looks unatural up close.

I bought browzings in medium because i have medium shade of brunette hair, but it doesn't match my natural eyebrows very well.

Just something you might want to bear in mind before buying, as i bought it online and wish i had known!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Tanamya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only real complaint I have is the Medium colour is a bit too on the reddish side for my liking - I use a bit of this and one of my brown eyeshadows to tone it down.

Otherwise, a great product. The matte finish of the wax and powder looks alot more natural than the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil and Mac eyebrow gel combination I was using previously.

I agree with other reviewers that the brush provided is far too small. I use on of my Mac eyeshadow brushes instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Absolutely love this product! Makes my brows look perfect and defined, not too keen on the brush though as its small so bought the full size one. Not sure if I would repurchase as iv heard E.L.F have one exactly the same for a fraction of the price so would try that first although this does last forever so is defiantly worth the price. The colour is perfect aswel just a nice brown (hate seeing girls with huge black brows :s)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by DaniAshli

This is one of my favorite things from benefit. It always makes my brows look amazing! My only complaint is that the brush is kind of crappy so I had to buy a real one. Other than that, it's spectacular!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I used to think this was the best thing for my eyebrows, until I found the MUFE Aqua Brow refill, however I still think this Benefit kit is a good product.

There’s 2 parts to the kit, one part wax, and one part powder. There’s also the inclusion of a pair of mini tweezers, a hard angled brush and a blending brush. The kit comes in 3 shades, light, medium and dark. I use the medium shade, I have owned the dark version but found it much too harsh and Cruella de Vil-esque.

The first step is to use the angled brush to pick up and apply the wax directly onto your browns in sweeping motions. Then, you fill in your brows with the powder, using the blending brush. The powder sticks to the wax to fill in the brows. The wax really helps to smooth and hold the brows into place, and the powder is just the right shade to fill them in. The result is very natural but defined clean brows. I like to use my use my MAC 266 to apply the wax, and then to apply the powder as it precisely applies the shadow exactly where I want it. The kit is so incredibly easy to use, and the brows stay defined for a long time.

The tweezers that come in the kit though are useless though, far too stiff for my liking so I stick to my trusty Tweezermans.

If you have sparse, thin brows or a few bald spots, then Brow-Zings can really help to create the illusion of thicker, defined brows. I highly recommend Brow-Zings to you if this is the case, or you just want a nice kit to tame, shade and groom your brows all at the same time!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Missmakeupgeek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is something that I use every single day! I have probably had it for 12months and still have lots left to use! I love the colour on my brows, leaves them natural looking and defined. One of my all time favourite products ever! I may try the darker one next time! The only this is.... I use the bare minerals brow brush with this for the power... I feel the benefit brushes are too soft. Tweezers are great and handy for the purse :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by bs786229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am totally partial to Benefit products, but I definitely have not found anything that works as well on my brows as this does!! It's fabulous. The color works great. The wax works great. I don't feel that it's too heavy at all. It really defines my brows. I will buy this over and over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Phofe2774

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the one product that is a must have for me. I have replaced it 3 times now, I don't know what I would do without this kit!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by emilybea

I had never thought that eye brow make up was necessary for someone like me with dark brows. However, I had one of those little makeovers at a Benefit counter and was surprised that it made a big difference to my whole face.

I bought Brow Zings in medium and feel that it suits my colouring. Stronger brows look great with classic liquid eyeliner and neutral eye shadow.

The wax and shadow combination works well, I think. I like the colour and the textures of both. The product is reasonably long lasting.

I think the tweezers are actually quite handy for if you're out and about. Admittedly, you're better off with a proper pair of tweezers, but these are okay for plucking the odd stray hair.