December 20, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to write a review on this amazing classic cream. I LOVE how thick and buttery it is. It is such a treat to use and rub in. Many have noted they don't particularly care for the thickness, but it is not a lotion. It is true to its cream name, and definitely on the extreme end of the thickness side. I bough the giant tub of it on sale at CVS for 9.99, when it's originally around $16.00. Again, this is at CVS where they are a tad overpriced. I'm sure you could find it cheaper. This cream makes my hands, feet, and anywhere else I apply it feel soft, smooth, glowy, and moisturized. I love finding a classic, non-irritating staple that works well, and this is it! Anyone with super dry skin has to give this a try. i also dab it a bit around my eyes to seal in everything during the cold winter months. No breakouts! NOTE: those who say its 'hard' to rub in. yes, its super super thick! but whatever. i take a big blob in my hands and rub my hands together first to 'warm it up' and make the product spread more easily. just like creme de la mer. you have to warm it up to make it more pliable. once i do that, it spreads fine, like a thick cream!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

Super supder effective!!, no fragrance at all !!
making my hand a lot differently smooth.

however, only thing I complain about is the texture. too stiff.
heavy textture makes me hard to rub on

but I'll use it again. cause there is nothing to compare this cream's effectiveness to other products

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by shelly73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was recommended to my a few years ago by my dermatologist. I have eczema mainly on my hands/knuckles to the point it turns leathery, crusty, and cracks and bleeds. Very painful at times. I use this in cahoots with a RX for Lidex,and Betamide, when things get bad. The rest of the time I just use this. I really REALLY hate the greasy feel of this, but anyone who has eczema knows that it takes oily/greasy stuff to heal. (regular lotions that are mostly water do nothing for eczema, the water in them just evaporates out of your skin, making it drier than it was before. You have to use an oily base to seal in the little moisture you have or it will just start the cycle all over again) I've had to adjust to this and I still don't like it, but used in partnership with the Lidex and Betamide it helps. I won't be caught without it, even tho I hate to use it due to the feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

By far the thickest cream I have used. It goes on white and you literally have to massage it in. I just use it for my hands and during the night, as it takes such a long time to absorb. It works well for that, but then I can just slather olive/almond oil for the same results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I cannot live without this product, especially in the winter. When used regularily it keeps my skin moisturized and healthy looking. If I get lazy and neglect a little, this is a sure quick fix - especially for my hands, which often get eczema in the winter. Helps if I ever get dry patches on my face aswell, and doesn't break me out like other heavy creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best cream to have on hand for those cold, dry winter months. The reviews are true in the fact that this has a paste-like texture. It can be difficult to spread on your body due to the thick consistency, however, I use this immediately after a shower while my skin is still damp and that makes the application a tad bit easier. This really does keep my skin soft and supple during the winter. There is no fragrance and very few ingredients which agrees with me, because I'm one that does not like applying a lot of nonsense chemicals on my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by joanna5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG cream for my skin during winter time. Just let it sip in to your skin and put it esp. at night and you'll wake up in a really good skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by rightleftmiddle

Yes, this is an extremely thick cream, but if you live in a dry climate or during winter months it amazing! I put it on most days before bed on my legs and elbows. I do this so that it sinks in while I'm sleeping and when I wake up my skin feels amazing. I also have very dry patches on my upper arm, and it really helps with that. In addition, I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me; however, it doesn't really help for eczema but I use a prescription cream for that. Overall, great cream and I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream. I have psoriasis on my arms and legs. After my shower before I dry off I cover myself in olive oil. I dry off with a towel and use Eucerin all over. I feel like a million dollars. It is a little stiff so if you are not use to that try my oil trick, but using it alone works perfectly. My husband turned me on to Eucerin because he also has psoriasis (match made in heaven). Every time I go to the dermatologist they always tell me how great my skin looks even with all my issues. I always give credit where it is due, and the doctors agree. I keep a tub on my desk at work for minor touch ups all day. I have been known to use this on my face (I have crazy dry skin) at night for a soft plump feeling in the morning. I am never with out this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This comes in such a large quantity, I question my need of ever repurchasing it. But overall it is a fantastic product!

I have eczema-prone skin, and I get eczema on my inner-elbows and on my hands!!! Especially after I take a shower my hands get super dry and this really relieves that. I love this thick cream, it doesn't irritate my skin at all.