April 18, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by joanna5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG cream for my skin during winter time. Just let it sip in to your skin and put it esp. at night and you'll wake up in a really good skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by rightleftmiddle

Yes, this is an extremely thick cream, but if you live in a dry climate or during winter months it amazing! I put it on most days before bed on my legs and elbows. I do this so that it sinks in while I'm sleeping and when I wake up my skin feels amazing. I also have very dry patches on my upper arm, and it really helps with that. In addition, I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me; however, it doesn't really help for eczema but I use a prescription cream for that. Overall, great cream and I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream. I have psoriasis on my arms and legs. After my shower before I dry off I cover myself in olive oil. I dry off with a towel and use Eucerin all over. I feel like a million dollars. It is a little stiff so if you are not use to that try my oil trick, but using it alone works perfectly. My husband turned me on to Eucerin because he also has psoriasis (match made in heaven). Every time I go to the dermatologist they always tell me how great my skin looks even with all my issues. I always give credit where it is due, and the doctors agree. I keep a tub on my desk at work for minor touch ups all day. I have been known to use this on my face (I have crazy dry skin) at night for a soft plump feeling in the morning. I am never with out this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This comes in such a large quantity, I question my need of ever repurchasing it. But overall it is a fantastic product!

I have eczema-prone skin, and I get eczema on my inner-elbows and on my hands!!! Especially after I take a shower my hands get super dry and this really relieves that. I love this thick cream, it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

I've been trying a lot of lotions lately, since my skin has been dry and bothersome. I have dry, eczema prone, sensitive skin, and I live in the desert. I am sensitive to lotions with a lot of fragrance.

This is a thick cream, it spreads best on moist/warm skin. This is way to thick as an all over body cream. I like to use this to spot treat dry patches (and occasionally on my hands and feet ). I find it doesn't sting or burn even dry or chapped skin. It sinks in (after a little bit, and before that it is greasy). I like this better than vaseline/Aquaphor for skincare. For my lips though the Aquaphor is a much better product. I've used this on dry patches on my face without any breakout problems. This will last me a long time since I only need so little at a time, but when I run out I will repurchase, since it seems to heal my skin overnight! This is my favorite product to spot treat any dry or eczema patches. I feel like this is a great healing cream.
BEST USE: Spot treating dry/eczema patches. edit: and makes a wonderful cuticle cream (just need a very small amount!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Kayraven

Thank you very much everyone! I've been on a search for my HG moisturizer for 4 months now. I waisted a lot of money and tried every drug store brand - Vichy, La Roche Posay, Roc, Bioderma and many more. Gladly I ran over the reviews for this product.
In Europe, where I live, they don't sell this exact product, but I've gotten a lipo-balance intense cream, which is very similar to the original formula (anyone who runs across that name - it's probably the same, or not?) and I LOVE this! It is lightweight but not runny or too liquid, it goes on very smoothly and does not have a strong scent - more like how the old drugstore custom-made creams smelled. You don't really feel it on your skin. The skin is very soft and smooth after it has dried. And there is no awful oily residue (oily shine) afterwards, it sinks in so you don't see that it's there. I found it hard to find a decent cream that leaves your face glowing, not shining for the same price. It goes well under the makeup and doesn't flake (like Bioderma does) and I find it great to blend with foundation for a luminous finish. But it takes a while to absorb, which I really don't like (4 lippies)
The packaging is good, it's in a jar so you can get all the product out, which is good, but the jar is a bit too heavy and I'm always afraid I'll break it if it falls on the bathroom floor. And not too convenient to carry it around.
But on overall it's a great, wonderful product. And is a great value for money. Will be sticking to this one for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by rsquaredh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a must for any skin type it moisturizes deeply, does not clump, completely absorbs into skin, and great for healing anywhere on the body. Best used when sleeping

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I buy this in the tube because it is easier to use than a tub. I think it is much better than plain Vaseline petroleum jelly. Anywhere where I have cracked, very dry, or chapped skin, this soothes it immediately without stinging, even on broken raw skin. It is a little hard to spread and takes some time to absorb but once it is, my skin is very soft. Even though they are very similar, I prefer the Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment since it's clear and it rubs in a little easier. I will continue to use this up until it is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by RuskiCho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with most of the other reviews. This is by no means a glamor product; it's thick, greasy, and takes a while to absorb into the skin. It's hard to rub in, too. But when I say that NOTHING else can do for my skin what this cream does, I mean it. My skin has become very sensitive over the past year and dries out easily. This is nearly becoming the only product I can use, and it's also the only one that can fix my dry patches. Put it on thick at night and let it sink in. Before you know it, you'll have perfectly hydrated skin. I love this product, though I wish I didn't need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by honeybelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've literally been using this since birth. I was born with eczema and my parents would put this on me every night for years and years. Now that I'm older and my skin has improved I don't use it daily, but it is my HG after bathing and showering. It can be greasy so I apply it at night to let it soak in and I don't feel sticky or greasy the next morning. It can also be a little tough to rub in, but I'm willing deal with that. I've never strayed from this product to find something better because it works for me! It keeps my skin extremely hydrated for days and I've noticed it improves my keratosis pilaris (hard red bumps) on my thighs and the back of my arms.