October 21, 2014 | 1222 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

By far the thickest cream I have used. It goes on white and you literally have to massage it in. I just use it for my hands and during the night, as it takes such a long time to absorb. It works well for that, but then I can just slather olive/almond oil for the same results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I cannot live without this product, especially in the winter. When used regularily it keeps my skin moisturized and healthy looking. If I get lazy and neglect a little, this is a sure quick fix - especially for my hands, which often get eczema in the winter. Helps if I ever get dry patches on my face aswell, and doesn't break me out like other heavy creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best cream to have on hand for those cold, dry winter months. The reviews are true in the fact that this has a paste-like texture. It can be difficult to spread on your body due to the thick consistency, however, I use this immediately after a shower while my skin is still damp and that makes the application a tad bit easier. This really does keep my skin soft and supple during the winter. There is no fragrance and very few ingredients which agrees with me, because I'm one that does not like applying a lot of nonsense chemicals on my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by joanna5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG cream for my skin during winter time. Just let it sip in to your skin and put it esp. at night and you'll wake up in a really good skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by rightleftmiddle

Yes, this is an extremely thick cream, but if you live in a dry climate or during winter months it amazing! I put it on most days before bed on my legs and elbows. I do this so that it sinks in while I'm sleeping and when I wake up my skin feels amazing. I also have very dry patches on my upper arm, and it really helps with that. In addition, I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me; however, it doesn't really help for eczema but I use a prescription cream for that. Overall, great cream and I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream. I have psoriasis on my arms and legs. After my shower before I dry off I cover myself in olive oil. I dry off with a towel and use Eucerin all over. I feel like a million dollars. It is a little stiff so if you are not use to that try my oil trick, but using it alone works perfectly. My husband turned me on to Eucerin because he also has psoriasis (match made in heaven). Every time I go to the dermatologist they always tell me how great my skin looks even with all my issues. I always give credit where it is due, and the doctors agree. I keep a tub on my desk at work for minor touch ups all day. I have been known to use this on my face (I have crazy dry skin) at night for a soft plump feeling in the morning. I am never with out this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This comes in such a large quantity, I question my need of ever repurchasing it. But overall it is a fantastic product!

I have eczema-prone skin, and I get eczema on my inner-elbows and on my hands!!! Especially after I take a shower my hands get super dry and this really relieves that. I love this thick cream, it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

I've been trying a lot of lotions lately, since my skin has been dry and bothersome. I have dry, eczema prone, sensitive skin, and I live in the desert. I am sensitive to lotions with a lot of fragrance.

This is a thick cream, it spreads best on moist/warm skin. This is way to thick as an all over body cream. I like to use this to spot treat dry patches (and occasionally on my hands and feet ). I find it doesn't sting or burn even dry or chapped skin. It sinks in (after a little bit, and before that it is greasy). I like this better than vaseline/Aquaphor for skincare. For my lips though the Aquaphor is a much better product. I've used this on dry patches on my face without any breakout problems. This will last me a long time since I only need so little at a time, but when I run out I will repurchase, since it seems to heal my skin overnight! This is my favorite product to spot treat any dry or eczema patches. I feel like this is a great healing cream.
BEST USE: Spot treating dry/eczema patches. edit: and makes a wonderful cuticle cream (just need a very small amount!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Kayraven

Thank you very much everyone! I've been on a search for my HG moisturizer for 4 months now. I waisted a lot of money and tried every drug store brand - Vichy, La Roche Posay, Roc, Bioderma and many more. Gladly I ran over the reviews for this product.
In Europe, where I live, they don't sell this exact product, but I've gotten a lipo-balance intense cream, which is very similar to the original formula (anyone who runs across that name - it's probably the same, or not?) and I LOVE this! It is lightweight but not runny or too liquid, it goes on very smoothly and does not have a strong scent - more like how the old drugstore custom-made creams smelled. You don't really feel it on your skin. The skin is very soft and smooth after it has dried. And there is no awful oily residue (oily shine) afterwards, it sinks in so you don't see that it's there. I found it hard to find a decent cream that leaves your face glowing, not shining for the same price. It goes well under the makeup and doesn't flake (like Bioderma does) and I find it great to blend with foundation for a luminous finish. But it takes a while to absorb, which I really don't like (4 lippies)
The packaging is good, it's in a jar so you can get all the product out, which is good, but the jar is a bit too heavy and I'm always afraid I'll break it if it falls on the bathroom floor. And not too convenient to carry it around.
But on overall it's a great, wonderful product. And is a great value for money. Will be sticking to this one for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by rsquaredh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a must for any skin type it moisturizes deeply, does not clump, completely absorbs into skin, and great for healing anywhere on the body. Best used when sleeping