Ralph Lauren polo sport for women

3.7

on 12/28/2005 1:24:00 PM

initial spraying scent is a bit too strong for me... and the scent (as the name implies) would seem to work only if you are wearing your gym get-up.

on 11/7/2005 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a fragrance that I used to wear all the time. I am a perfume junkie and wear a scent for about a month and then move on and maybe come back to one if I really love it. Well this is one that I really love and so does my hubby. You have to try the HYDRATE GEL BODY MOISTURIZER! It came in the gift set w/the perfume. I wear it alone sometimes and don't even need to wear the perfume w/it, it's that scented. It's a really cool blue gel lotion that dries quickly and comes in a huge 6.7oz tube. I get more compliments on this perfume- especially from the guys!

on 9/29/2005 2:15:00 PM

The first time I smelled this on a friend, it reminded me of the hairspray my hairdesser used (Spritz Forte). A real watermelon kind of scent. I bought it, and on me, it was just heavy and cloying. I really wanted to like it, because it smelled so great - fresh and fruity. I guess it is just one of those "chemistry" things.

on 7/10/2005 5:21:00 PM

This reminds me so much of L'Eau d'Issey that I'm assuming they both came out around the same time. It is a strong citrus floral to me, in the way of RL Glamourous, YSL Paris, etc. A little goes a long way. "RALPH LAUREN created POLO SPORT perfume in 1996. It is the result of the following top fragrance notes: citrus, orange blossom and bergamot. The middle notes are: freesia, lily and rose and the base of the fragrance is: musk, cedar and oakmoss. POLO SPORT perfume is recommended for daytime use."
All in all, the fragrance is okay, but not spectacular...then again, I've been with many!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a nice, fresh fragrance. I like to wear it in the summer as it's a lighter fragrance and lasts all day.

on 2/25/2005 8:51:00 PM

I really like this scent. On first spritz, it reminds me quite a lot of Ghost Mist by Coty but the drydown is totally different and much better than the Ghost Mist. I'm not too impressed with the staying power on this one but the scent is fresh, not too sweet, with nice florals and the perfect blend of fruit.

on 2/22/2005 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wore this one a few years back and the person who loved it most on me was my brother in law. He liked it so much he bought it for his wife. This is one fragrance I no longer have...it was like bought it-wore it-liked it-but time to move on. It was nice and fresh, I remember that much. Yes, I would buy it again but there are so many other scents out there to try I'm in no hurry to go back to it.

on 12/7/2004 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wore this perfume during my junior and senior years of high school (95-97) so it totally reminds me of that time. I still really like it.

I wouldn't describe this scent as sporty because it is kind of floral, but it's kind of a light, natural perfume scent rather than a heavy scent. It was really the first perfume that I wanted to wear every day because the scent didn't overpower me or smell like my grandmothers.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Yummie, where to start! My boyfriend, one of his best friends and I were on vacation a few months ago for a major car show that their car club was involved with. My boyfriend's best friend and I were up early one morning and he wanted to go shopping for his gf (since she couldn't make it missed out on all the amazing times we all had. hehe). We found this great outlet mall, just down the road from our hotel with all the major brand named stores everyone loves and walked into Ralph Lauren. He was on a mission to find her the perfect gift and ended up at the fragrance counter with me. I tried some scents on for him and I totally fell in love with this one, (I was wearing Ralph Lauren Romance at the time, a favorite of mine). Polo sport for women is a refreshingly clean, yet warm, inviting fragrance. It smells better and better the more it warms on your skin. Needless to say, he bought a bottle and I helped find her a sweatshirt and mission accomplished! If I didn't have to fly home and worry about getting through airport secruity with yet another bottle of perfume, I would bought some for myself that day! :) I was thrilled to find it and now love it as much as she ended up loving it. Very nice scent, super fresh and clean, warm and sexy. Love it, fabolous scent!

on 10/30/2004 6:52:00 AM

I like this type of fresh scents if they are not too sharp/citrusy or too green and Polo Sport is not. Very nice aquatic, refreshing, crispy, clean, casual, sporty fragrance. It was my summer scent for a couple of years in 90's.

Popular Fragrances