July 30, 2014 | 1495 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

Just so-so. My skin, especially the skin on my legs, tends to get very dry. I am on the hunt for a body wash that leaves my skin moisturized without having to apply lotion or oil afterward every time. The cap is also sometimes difficult to open and the product is so thick that you need to give it several nudges to dispense, but because of the design of the cap you cannot store it on the cap to eliminate this problem. I thought this would be it, but I will have to continue my search. I will try the Johnson and Johnson 24-hour moisturizing body wash next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have normal skin that tends to get drier during cool and cold weather, so I'm always looking out for a body wash that will be moisturizing and not cause breakouts. I tried this first a few months back, not realizing that it was a new formula and I'm amazed! My skin really does feel softer and smoother and I'm finding that I don't need a lotion afterwards as much as I did before. The best part is that the soft skin lasts through to my next shower! Right now I have been alternating the Nutrium with Dove's Cream Oil (Cherry Blossom) but I think I may end up going to this one full time. Give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i bought this long time ago and i still have it.. i like how it softens my skin, no dry patches, no red bumps that my sensitive skin cause and no heavy feeling like other body washes does.. i like to use this with my scrub and it works great.. also as my shaving cream no irritations at all, plus the smell is refreshing.. ♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Moosemawen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!! The smell is great. Could not find it for a long time. Just found it again at a Bed, Bath and Beyond believe it or not. I thought is was discontinued. Was ecstatic to use it again. Also great for shaving your legs. Where else can I find this?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSprings

First of all, I must say that Nutrium is such a lightly fragrant, fresh, and creamy scent. This is actually a favorite scent of mine, along with the Calming Night wash (although the latter is not as thick of a cream; it's more like a lotion). I have gotten tired of a lot of other scented shower gels, but I continually come back to this. It has been wonderful as far as lathering properties and it leaves my skin soft and not dry and flaky. The price is also great, especially if you can buy in bulk from a couple internet websites. All-in-all, a great product. I would definitely buy again. Lately, it hasn't been easy finding this, though. I am worried that it might be on its way out, which would be awful! I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Rhinnanon

I sometime use Dove's regular body wash which I find isn't as moisturizing as their bar soap but then this came along and I love it! Lots of suds and I love the smell of baby powder, it's comforting. Leaves my skin oh so soft and my husband compliments me on it all the time. I am a repeat customer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ObVusChild

I followed MUA straight to Target to buy this, but I have to report that I was disappointed. There's nothing grossly wrong with this stuff, which is why I gave it a four, but, as someone else noted, the smell is kind of heavy. Maybe I'm finicky on smell in general, but this was too powdery. The scent stays in my shower puff no matter how much I rinse it, and it bugs me whenever I pick it up. For putting up with that, I didn't think Nutrium was anything miraculous for cleaning or for moisturizing. I used to use a Walmart generic of the regular Dove formula, and it was just fine. I'll go back to that once I'm done with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by TOSIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading all the glowing reviews on this body wash I was so excited to try it. I live in London so had to order it and the anticipation was excruciating!! Anyway my package finally arrived yesterday afternoon and even though I'd already had a shower in the morning I jumped right back into the bathroom for a second one!!! I couldn't wait to try it out. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell, it's a combination of baby powder, honey, icing and flowers. Yumm!! Also I noticed that it looks like a lotion, most cream washes have a pearlescent or transluscent quality but this is opaque white just like a lotion. I used it with a shower pouff and it lathered so generously, I got huge handfulls of wonderfully fragrant creamy suds! I was in heaven! I was actually smiling with glee as I showered, I've never had such an enjoyable shower in all my life!! When I rinsed off my skin was lovely and smooth and softly scented. This is without a doubt an outstanding body wash as is to be expected from Dove. I recently started using Dove deep moisture which is wonderful and very moisturising but I prefer the nutrium smell. I will enjoy interchanging the two and I'll definately repurchase again and again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I love dove body washes so much, I even use them as shaving cream for my legs. Nice, typical clean scent and creamy consistency, with tiny little beads to gently exfoliate with.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Tiya_Archer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My skin is on the dry side, so I love this stuff! It reminds me of a high priced, luxurious product. It doesn't have a soapy feel -- its more of a thicker, opaque, milk-like creamy consistency -- and it lathers up very well. My skin feels clean, soft and moisturized after my shower. I personally love the scent (it has a softer sweet smell -- almost on the same lines as baby powder but perhaps a bit more feminine). I only have one qualm about this product, and that is the packaging. I would prefer a pump than to squeeze out product from this larger bottle. I often squeeze too much out and a pump would allow more control.