Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Aqua/Water, Prunis Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Allantonin, Polyparaben, Cucumis Sativas/Cucumber Fruit Extract, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI 75130/Beta Carotene Fmla 685195/3 Code F.I.L.:D8750/1

on 12/2/2009 3:20:00 PM

I'm very picky when it comes to eye makeup remover because my eye skin is insanely dry, flakey and sensitive. I used to love Lancome's Bi-facil until it started drying me out. Then I discovered Awake, and I liked it a lot until Neiman's stopped carrying it and it became impossible to find. I stumbled upon this Kiehl's one and I'm so glad I did, it's very non-offensive and removes makeup very effectively. It's super gentle and hasn't dried me out at all. The price is very good too, quite a bit cheaper than Awake.

A little tip for mascara removal...I like to pinch my eyelashes in a curler, then use a cotton pad coated with remover to rub gently back and forth over the metal curler plate. That way you can remove every last trace of makeup without having to rub back and forth on your delicate eye skin. I'm paranoid about tugging the eye area because I don't want to stretch out the elasticity of the skin.

on 11/9/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love this eye makeup remover. it is "supremely gentle" as it claims.it does not sting or irritate my eyes. i took off a lippie because it does sometimes leave that cloudy residue in your eyes. i have extremely sensitive eyes and get styes if i do not completely remove my eye makeup, this remover does a wonder job at taking everything off.

on 7/17/2009 4:09:00 PM

I have used this eye makeup remover for several years after reading a review about it somewhere. It is gentle, never stings my eyes, and removes all traces of mascara, etc. without leaving any oily residue.
I pour 1/2 of it into another clean container and keep the rest in the fridge and it keeps for a longer time. There are very few products that I remain loyal to but this is one!

on 5/11/2009 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have used thsi product for years and would never consider anything esle! It's super gentle and does the job. No need to worry about your eyes burning or mascara and liner remaining behind. I would definitely recommend this product and continue to buy again and again!

on 4/26/2009 9:17:00 PM

So gentle, no mess, no burning, stinging, itching. It's amazing. Have tried several others this does the job. Bit pricey but you don't need to use alot. I wear full eye make up; shadow, liner, concealer etc. removes every trace easily.

on 4/20/2009 10:58:00 PM

My holy grail of eye makeup removers - i've been using this for almost 6 years now, but the first time i'm writing a review for it. Long overdue! Best used with q-tips to get out mascara & shadow, and a cotton pad if my cleanser doesn't feel like its done its job. I'm not a fan of oil-based makeup removers, i have sensitive skin and this doesn't sting, irritate, nor dry out the skin around my eyes. And the bottle lasts a long time!

LOVE this makeup remover!!!! So effective, yet SO gentle! Dosen't burn my eyes at all.

on 1/22/2009 11:22:00 AM

I've never experienced this with a product before but I was extremely allergic to it. After a couple of days all the skin around my eyes became very dry and irritated and started flaking.

on 1/14/2009 11:20:00 AM

very expensive but worth it.. and one of the few kiehls products i use. takes everything off without leaving a residue, also mildly hydrating so its perfect for winter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This remover is extremely gentle but I find I have to really rub for it to remove my mascara and even then, it doesn't take it all off. It might be perfect for really sensitive eyes, but I think I need a remover with a bit more grunt. I'm not a fan of the packaging either - I always seem to squirt too much... Might be me (?!) The other downside is that it's quite expensive for an eye makeup remover (in Australia) and the okay performance does not justify the high price tag.