Ardell Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love falsies. I usually wear them at night for dinner or clubbing. I am a big fan of BIG DraMAtiC (some can say drag queen style lashes but I love um). I dont really buy natural looking lashes but These are perfect for day time. They make your lashes look fuller without being too dramatic. The band is clear and thin so it doesn't even feel like you have falsies on. Love how the hairs are longer at the end. Def will repurchase! :)

on 4/12/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

These by far are my favorite lashes. Ditto on the pic on here those aren't the 120 lashes. I've tried different brands but I really like Ardelle lashes. These are beautiful, long, full and dramatic yet natural, not really fake looking. Alot of people think that my lashes are naturally just long and beautiful when I have these on which makes me chuckle :) They fit so well I don't have to cut them and blend in so well with my lashes. It compliments my eye shape and really looks amazing for a cat eye because they're sorta winged at the end. I wear these pretty much everyday, I have a lot of backups and have bought countless pairs. They just make your eyes look very alluring and sexy, almost dangerous ..

on 4/11/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love the 120. It creates a dramatic difference, yet it looks natural overall. I wear false lashes everyday and have experimented with many different kinds; 120 is my favorite. The criss-cross patterns makes this a lot more wearable than thick, straight-haired falsies that are bluntly cut. If you're looking for something dramatic without looking noticeably fake, I would definitely recommend these. I've bought countless pairs.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love these lashes. Everytime I haul lashes I buy at least 2 of these (120s). They are perfect for me for length and volume. They are extremely long, definitely not a natural every day look, but good if you're seeking the dramatic lashes look with a smokey eye or something. Packaging is really good, great for re-storing after use. Price ranges from $6.99 CAD to $4.50 CAD, so it's not bad considering you can get at least 3-4 uses out of them. I know I am going to re-purchase since I have before already and would def. recommend!!!

on 3/28/2011 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love these for days when I dress up. Unlike some other brands (red cherry, for example) the strip stays put instead of coming up at the ends. Plus, it's very easy to forget that I'm wearing falsies with this. Definitely a re-buy. Again and again and again.

on 11/27/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ardell lashes are truly amazing overall and the 120 demis are no exception! They have super volume and they gradually get longer as they make their way to the outer lashes. They don't look draggish at all. Perfect for a date, night out, or if you just want to put a little extra something into your day! FYI: got mine at Rite Aid for buy one, get one half off!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love these! Thick, no need to wear mascara with them. Good curl and length for my eyes. Natural, and dramatic at the same time, if possible. Also, if you like to do 1960's looks, these would be perfect.

on 8/11/2010 8:25:00 PM

I love these lashes! They don't look like false eyelashes at all. They really make my eyes pop. I feel incomplete without them. I would definitely recommend.

on 5/9/2010 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love these lashes. They are perfect for either a dramatic or a natural look, depending on how you do your eye makeup. The price is just right too!!!

on 4/22/2010 4:24:00 PM

These lashes are excellent. I wanted to get a sixties eye makeup look a la Katherine Ross in The Graduate. I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in Yeyo as a base and then contoured with Urban Decay Half-Baked. Then I used some MAC fluidline in Blacktrack. It's easy to get a really chic doe-eyed effect thanks to these lashes. They're incredibly user-friendly, dirt-cheap, (the glue would last for quite a while), and just look stunning. I will definitely buy these again. Ardell lashes are the greatest drugstore lashes available.

Top Rated Ardell Products