St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 3/20/2015 7:23:00 AM

been using this for awhile now and probably am on my third or fourth one now. it's basic and gets the job done. smells great and my face feels refreshed and smooth after use. I use it about twice a week. it's not drying and would definitely recommend it for those looking at a basic scrub to start off. it's very affordable and widely available.

on 3/10/2015 1:38:00 AM

Discovered this in high school and loved it exfoliates SO nice and doesn't dry out my skin at all and the smell is incredible

on 3/6/2015 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It doesn't do anything that much for my skin apart from keep it clean. I still get break outs with it and my skin tone is pretty much the same

It's cheap, it smells great and is overall a good for what you pay for. I'd buy again cos it doesn't make my skin break out and is cheap. But I think there are better products out there that do more for your skin

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff. I have dry skin, when I use this it leaves a beautiful silky soft feeling on my face. It isn't too abrasive and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I also use it on my neck to exfoliate fake tan away. A great buy. Smells divine.

on 3/5/2015 3:47:00 PM

Very harsh for skin. Dries my skin out as well. It does do a decent job at exfoliating.

Felt ok until I wash it off. It leaves a greasy feeling on my face!!

on 3/3/2015 1:23:00 AM

Wanted to like this but it's too harsh for my skin. I also find it hard to wash off and hate finding crusty lumps of it stuck in the sink or shower.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

used to love this product. Now it doesn't work for me anymore, instead it dries out my skin and cause my break outs

on 2/18/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very average scrub. I think the good qualities and bad qualities balance out each other, so I gave it a 3 star rating. I have very dry, sensitive skin due to chronic medical conditions so scrubs are very useful to me for getting rid of flakes and dry patches. The problem with this is that it is a very harsh, abrasive scrub and it kind of hurts when you use it. I think it is painful because I have very sensitive skin, but there is no denying that it is very harsh. It does an average job of exfoliating, though. I don't find my skin texture is significantly improved, but it is a little so I think that warrants three stars. I wouldn't buy it again because I have found better scrubs, both in the drugstore and high end.

on 2/15/2015 10:21:00 PM

My favourite scrub. I used it for a long time as a late teenager but stopped buying it to try out other facial scrubs. I saw it on special for nearly half price on a sale recently and picked it up. I forgot how amazing it makes me skin feel. I love the big, rough apricot seed beads as I feel it gives a thorough deep clean, past the top dead skin layers and deep into the pores. Other scrubs do not feel as deep cleaning as this has for me. I used it every second or third day.