July 23, 2014 | 2106 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Stolz69

I have used this product on and off for a few years now and keep coming back to it. One of the best scrubs I've used. The price is very affordable. Really does work at keeping blemishes at bay and my skin smooth. I use it every second day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My teen daughter uses the original formula and I use the one with salicylic acid. We both get great results - it seems to suit my sensitive, blotchy, spotty, rosacea skin very well without causing any soreness, whereas other more expensive brands have failed me. I am having to stick to a very simple skincare regime these days as my skin is so problematic now I am in the peri-menopause and estrogen dominant so suffering from hormonal jawline acne, very dry skin with oily patches, rosacea etc. I am very surprised and delighted as it's such good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product a week ago and it has my skin feeling and looking GREAT. I needed a daily face scrub that I could use that would maintain my acne free skin, and this works perfectly! I use it every morning and night as my nightly routine, I rinse with cold water, pat dry my face and finish with my Aveeno SPF 15 moisturizer!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I always have this on hand and its an HG product for me. I have been using it for years. It really scrubs your face clean and removes the dead skin. Do not use this daily though. It will feel harsh and leave marks if you do.

I like to use this with my Olay Scrub brush. It's a wonderful product that has been duped so many times now. They now have a more sensitive formula that is great for more frequent use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by LilyLil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has stayed by my sink since I was a teenager and I'm in my mid-30s now. I am oily and not very sensitive, even though I'm fair, so I use this several times a week with no problems. Contains a lot more coarse graininess than other exfoliating products, which I like. Gets the job done. Cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

what happend to this product it used to be great in teen years and now they changed the formalation I am not stupid and is got glass product and rocks just google the ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price and packaging and well the smell are the only good things about this scrub.
As a teenager I used to use it and for my really oily face it worked well, then all of the sudden I dont know what happened if the formula changed or maybe my face changed (skin texture and concerns) but it just gave me really small skin colored bumps on my face, it made my acne worst and it was too abrasive for my non-sensitive skin. People say the one in the jar is better and the green tea one, I'll just have to try'em!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by RoyalBomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my holy grail product since my teens! I am now 25 years old and have definitely learned to use this scrub more efficiently. You must be gentle when using this*** and only use 2, maybe 3 times a week. I will be purchasing this forever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I preferred the old formula as I liked the scent of the old formula better. Still works the same. I use this on my upper arms and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a the *idiots* saying it's "too harsh" The trick to this product is to not over massage your skin with it, of course do SOME rubbing, but not to much..use it more as a leave on, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Excellent product. I've used it 2 years and it helps my acne a lot. I'll always repurchase.