Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 2/12/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this shampoo. Let's start right at the store, dirt cheap. I buy a 100 wash bottle for around $5. Packaging, I suppose it depends on the bottle you get. If you get the big bottle, it's got a convenient pump, so I REALLY like that, and the most you should need is one pump (I have long thick hair, and I can get away with less). It cleans, like, ya know, it's supposed to, and leaves a fantastic scent behind. I put I would buy it again, and I would, if I weren't transitioning to natural products. I've got some experimenting to do, so should they fail, I'll come back to old faithful here. If you're rolling your eyes at me going natural, then I'd really recommend this product to you.

I like this shampoo alright. It makes my hair feel very soft and mostly manageable. However, the smell is very overpowering. I enjoy shampoos that smell good, but this one is too much.

on 1/29/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Loved it at first, I actually thought this would be my HG Shampoo, but after two months it made my hair more of frizzy dry mess. Way too much sulfates and silicones (most OTC hair products) but Aussie has A LOT of them in their ingredient list.

on 12/26/2013 9:22:00 PM

Always come back to this. Cleans my hair with very little of the product, no residue, always soft! And so cheap. If you're on a budget, you won't be getting anything lesser out of this

on 12/25/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

After using this on my thick long wavvy dry hair, I just though "Wow!" It made my hair soft and managable and felt weightless on my hair. No more messing around with a bale of hay on top of my hair!

on 12/21/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I want to give this shampoo more lipsticks/stars/? and I want to LOVE it, but I just can't.

Okay, pros first.
- It smells nice (if you like bubblegum-scent) and that scent is STRONG!
One day when I washed my hair the day before, one of my friends came and gave me a hug. Then she said, "What's that smell? It smells like bubblegum, do you have some?". I thought it was quite funny, but said to her that it was just my shampoo!

- It moisturizes quite good. Doens't make your hair silky smooth, but keep in mind that it's a shampoo, which is suppose to cleanse it.

Cons:

- The bottle is soo small and doesn't last a long time. (I bought the conditioner too, and that one was even smaller. HATE when companies does that trick)

- Doesn't lather well.

- Too pricy for it's size and quality.

on 11/15/2013 2:28:00 AM

Since I started taking better care of my hair I stopped using drug store brand shampoo, but I love the Aussie Moist 3 minute Miracle and only hear good things about Aussie products, so I decided to try this.

I noticed the difference in my hair right away, it was extremely soft and looked less damaged/dry. I also love the smell.

on 11/15/2013 1:46:00 AM

actually i really love this product. i got this shampoo and conditioner at Guam as a replacement for horrible hotel attached type of shampoo.
i love this smell so much, suppose not for everybody's favorite scent though.
i should've buy more pairs since i can't buy them in my country....

on 10/27/2013 7:31:00 PM

Horrible product. Causes a lot of hair to fall out.

on 10/21/2013 5:57:00 PM

Rather than moisturize I find this shampoo dries out and tangles my fine, shoulder-length hair. It has too many sulfates to really moisturize IMO. I used it up as a hand wash. Aussie products were great about 15-20 years ago but now they're at the bottom of the drugstore haircare pile.

Popular Shampoos