October 1, 2014 | 1797 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I want to give this shampoo more lipsticks/stars/? and I want to LOVE it, but I just can't.

Okay, pros first.
- It smells nice (if you like bubblegum-scent) and that scent is STRONG!
One day when I washed my hair the day before, one of my friends came and gave me a hug. Then she said, "What's that smell? It smells like bubblegum, do you have some?". I thought it was quite funny, but said to her that it was just my shampoo!

- It moisturizes quite good. Doens't make your hair silky smooth, but keep in mind that it's a shampoo, which is suppose to cleanse it.

Cons:

- The bottle is soo small and doesn't last a long time. (I bought the conditioner too, and that one was even smaller. HATE when companies does that trick)

- Doesn't lather well.

- Too pricy for it's size and quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by AngelaStalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I started taking better care of my hair I stopped using drug store brand shampoo, but I love the Aussie Moist 3 minute Miracle and only hear good things about Aussie products, so I decided to try this.

I noticed the difference in my hair right away, it was extremely soft and looked less damaged/dry. I also love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by SugaryMimi

actually i really love this product. i got this shampoo and conditioner at Guam as a replacement for horrible hotel attached type of shampoo.
i love this smell so much, suppose not for everybody's favorite scent though.
i should've buy more pairs since i can't buy them in my country....

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Theresaeileen

Horrible product. Causes a lot of hair to fall out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Jess9

Rather than moisturize I find this shampoo dries out and tangles my fine, shoulder-length hair. It has too many sulfates to really moisturize IMO. I used it up as a hand wash. Aussie products were great about 15-20 years ago but now they're at the bottom of the drugstore haircare pile.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by karmenas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

aussie kullaniyorum ancak volume sampuanini cook daha basarili buldum

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by natalieeee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was pretty decent. I bought it a while back, along side the Aussie moist Conditioner, in hopes of a shampoo/conditioner that would give my hair more moisture and help condition my damaged, fine, hair. I actually repurchased the two products again (shampoo and conditioner) in the larger size of the product. The smell begins to get a little annoying and strong after a while..like a coconut type smell that stays on your hands and hair throughout the day. I also realized, that more strands of my hair would come out after use of these products, but I'm still not sure if it was because of this line or just my fine hair breaking in the shower. Overall this product was good and does moisturize my hair and make it shiner and softer. I still have a lot left of both of them, so I'm probably not going to repurchase these again anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good shampoo, lathers well. Detangles well, affordable. Leaves hair manageable.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by bluna11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't buy. Leaves residue in your roots makes it feel like stay and look greasy. Like if you put a glob of gel in your roots and let it sit. Did not wash out even after using a different shampoo after. Waste of money. Stick with John Frieda.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite shampoo. My hair is naturally very oily compared to other people so I have to shampoo and conditioner nearly every day (some days I skip it if I'm just staying home and not going out). That said, I need a shampoo that won't dry out my hair. This shampoo and conditioner set is wonderful! Seriously the best I have ever used. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft, full, and silky. I'm not done my smaller bottles just yet but I've already bought the two huge pump bottles for when I run out. I will continue to repurchase. Thanks for making such a great product, Aussie!