August 1, 2014 | 1165 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by SugaryMimi

actually i really love this product. i got this shampoo and conditioner at Guam as a replacement for horrible hotel attached type of shampoo.
i love this smell so much, suppose not for everybody's favorite scent though.
i should've buy more pairs since i can't buy them in my country....

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Theresaeileen

Horrible product. Causes a lot of hair to fall out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Jess9

Rather than moisturize I find this shampoo dries out and tangles my fine, shoulder-length hair. It has too many sulfates to really moisturize IMO. I used it up as a hand wash. Aussie products were great about 15-20 years ago but now they're at the bottom of the drugstore haircare pile.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by karmenas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

aussie kullaniyorum ancak volume sampuanini cook daha basarili buldum

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by natalieeee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was pretty decent. I bought it a while back, along side the Aussie moist Conditioner, in hopes of a shampoo/conditioner that would give my hair more moisture and help condition my damaged, fine, hair. I actually repurchased the two products again (shampoo and conditioner) in the larger size of the product. The smell begins to get a little annoying and strong after a while..like a coconut type smell that stays on your hands and hair throughout the day. I also realized, that more strands of my hair would come out after use of these products, but I'm still not sure if it was because of this line or just my fine hair breaking in the shower. Overall this product was good and does moisturize my hair and make it shiner and softer. I still have a lot left of both of them, so I'm probably not going to repurchase these again anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good shampoo, lathers well. Detangles well, affordable. Leaves hair manageable.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by bluna11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't buy. Leaves residue in your roots makes it feel like stay and look greasy. Like if you put a glob of gel in your roots and let it sit. Did not wash out even after using a different shampoo after. Waste of money. Stick with John Frieda.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite shampoo. My hair is naturally very oily compared to other people so I have to shampoo and conditioner nearly every day (some days I skip it if I'm just staying home and not going out). That said, I need a shampoo that won't dry out my hair. This shampoo and conditioner set is wonderful! Seriously the best I have ever used. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft, full, and silky. I'm not done my smaller bottles just yet but I've already bought the two huge pump bottles for when I run out. I will continue to repurchase. Thanks for making such a great product, Aussie!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by annateigen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first when I started using this shampoo, It worked. My hair got very soft and smooth and it was easy to brush through the hair and stuff. But then, after using this for a while, my hair got really dry. The shampoo smells soo so super delicious, but it's too much perfume in it, which makes my hair dry. not my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Mdvinson24

I have been using the same shampoo & conditioner for the past year and I needed to switch it up because I believe my hair was getting too 'use' to the products I was using therefore they weren't working for my hair any longer. So I decided to pick up the 2 big pump bottles of Aussie's moist shampoo and conditioner - I AM IN LOVE!! It's has a very good strong smell that last ALL DAY and really moisturizes your hair! I love products that actually 'do' what they say they are suppose too. I also used the hair insurance (heat protectant spray) which I also really like as well. Some of the comments I read about the shampoo said something about if you color your hair the shampoo will strip your hair - I would just like to inform everything that any drugstore shampoo/conditioner you use on your colored hair will strip your hair. If your finding shampoo that will keep your color you'll need to go to a salon and get color stay products. But if your looking for an affordable and moisturizing shampoo/conditioner this product is for you!!