July 22, 2014 | 2356 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by click

I have this in Pebble. I love the color, it's a nice smoky gray, exactly the color I was looking for. At least, that's what it seems to be when I rub it vigorously on my hand...which is the only way to get anything out of it. I can't use this on my eyes, it's just way too hard. I could rub it on my eyes all day and nothing would show up (except irritation from all that rubbing). Disappointing. I wish it would have worked.
p.s. It came in plastic shrink wrap that was next to impossible to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by jillgob

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this line. I use the charcoal gray for a less then "all black" look, and it does perfectly with a smokey eye look. The pencil takes a bit more pressure to apply then some of the "creamier" ones, but it also, IMO, is more resilient and lasts longer, perhaps because of this.

It's super cheap, and a great product. I have 4 or 5 pencils floating around, it's mostly all I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

I have been buying this eyeliner since I was a teenager...and that wasnt the week before last, hunnies. My HG color is Coppered Bronze. I used to apply it to my lower lash line, but Im too old to go the whole length now, so I just apply it on the upper lash line and outter corners smudging well. Still a Favorite

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jazzyjes

The pencils are simply too dry and don't apply smoothly unless you have a creamy eyeshadow or primer base underneath.

Note about the colours: Soft black is, in fact, very soft. Not bad for everyday use as it's not super pigmented. Indigo is very difficult to apply, and it leaks, giving you a panda-eyed look in your waterline. Just looks odd. The white one called Incandescent is quite good though; works great as a highlighter under your brows and insides of the eyes.

Overall, a mediocre product if you're on a budget. Nice range of colours and very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sboshi16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

not very creamy, kind of dry, seems to tug a bit on skin due to dryness, overall though, i'd still repurchase this product only because its VERY afforable and the colour selection is pretty

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

1 word

Smudges

It smudges withen 10 minutres after applying

Will not rebuy

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Nolly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't written a review until now as I have been using this liner in Midnight Bark for nearly 2 decades. I'm not much of an eyeliner gal so I use this for my brows.
I had a childhood accident where I required stitches on my right brow. Subsequently, I have a scar *right* on the arch and, as everyone knows, hair does not grow on scars.
This fills in the gap beautifully. Midnight Bark matches my very dark brown brows perfectly and does not have a hint of red or ash (green) like most other brown shades do.
The only problem I have with it is that the formula is softer than I would like and it's difficult to keep a point to it (but really, for $2, I don't expect it to be perfect) Other than that, it is my HG of brow pencils.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is actually pretty good for the price you paid for. It's around $2 and thats really cheap. It works better if you warm the eyeliner first so it glides on better, because sometimes it is a little too hard. I have it in white and use it on my lower lash line. Sometimes it stays, sometimes it doesn't. For the price, its acceptable.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by supergal197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont understand how this product gets a 70%. Its terrible! It smudges VERY easily, at the end of the day its half way down my eyes. Granted i only paid one dollar for this. Wont use it unless i'm very desperate. But i'd rather not wear any eyeliner at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by andylynns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have these in black ink, glow, and indigo. While the black and white go on great, the blue is too hard to apply smoothly.
I really think these just vary in quality, even among one colour. Very inconsistent. But if you can find a good one, it's for sure worth it!