December 19, 2014 | 1637 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Body Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Ekuza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale, and I like it well enough. It is pretty gritty, but that's what I like. I use it maybe twice a week, and it does work well. My skin feels so soft and nice, much smoother than any other scrub I've used. I don't use it on my face because I'm afraid it will be too harsh, but as a body scrub, this is very good. I'd get it again, especially if it was on sale again, although I might still try something new.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2006 5:23:00 AM More reviews by playgiirl12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this scrub. I know a lot of people who dont beacause its harsh but i think it works well. I like harsh scrubs. I dont use them very often because i cant be bothered but when i do (usually before tanning) i prefer to make my own. i make sugar scrubs from ingredients everyone has and no scrub has ever worked better on me. There good because you know exactly whats in them. But anyway if i were to buy a body scrub again (not that i will) chances are ill buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 4:39:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this doesn't work all that well as a body exfoliator - but the smell is incredible and that alone is enough for me :) it lathers nicely - a little goes a long way. a cheap & quality body wash that i would deffinately buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2005 2:22:00 AM More reviews by smallNsweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You can only feel the beads in this if you rub the formula between your hands. I don't think it exfoliates particularly well, but it does foam up nicely and does the job of getting me clean :) I love the smell, and its less than 5AUD for a massive bottle. Thumbs up from me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by susykat79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wouldn't say this is very exfoliating, but it is lovely smelling and a nice body cleanser in general. Very cheap as well for such a large amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by dimples109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great body scrub. Wonderful for dry heels and knees. If is very rough, so I would not recommend this for the face. But use it all over your body to leave it feeling soft and super smooth! Great to use before shaving or applying a self-tanner. It's so cheap, you can use tonnes of it all over your body and not worry about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2005 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Babyseita

I like this scrub. It's very gritty (not beady), so when I really need to exfoliate, like before I self tan or after I tan in a tanning bed, this is what I like to use. It leaves absolutely zero film, which I love. I use it about twice a week on my body, and once a week on my face. IMO, this is not a scrub to use every day (especially on the face). For everyday facial exfoliation I recommend Peter Thomas Roth Botincal buffing beads. And for more frequent body exfoliation I recommend Alba Botanica Sugar Cane.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 5:26:00 AM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't find this to be especially exfoliating--there are not enough beads, or something--but it smells exactly like apricots, lathers well, and rinses cleanly. Cheap as water. I love it! Will definitely repurchase. As with the citrus version of this body wash, I appreciated the lack of "chemical undersmell" beneath the apricots; this was apricots and nothing else, which is all I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2004 4:06:00 AM More reviews by eternal_sunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scrub is such a great value!!! It is a really decent product for such a low price! Is great to use over the whole body because it's not that expensive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful basic scrub that I have used both on my body and face in the past. It did a great job at smoothing skin and revealing a brighter tone. The price is another plus- it is amazingly low for the quality. I will not hesitate to repurchase!