BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 2/17/2015 8:12:00 PM

When I was younger, I loved Benefit Cosmetics. I liked supporting them as native SF Bay Area girl, but now that I'm older I realize most of their products simply aren't worth the money. You are paying for gimmicky, cute, packaging. This Concealor is no exception. It used to be my HG under-eye concealor but I've since discovered less expensive, yet higher performing products at the drugstore. (NYX, Maybelline Master Concealor..) Boi-Ing isn't BAD, it's just OK. Definitely NOT worth the money, as I feel most Benefit products aren't. Don't get suckered in by their cute packaging !

on 2/13/2015 4:41:00 PM

This concealer is my go to product, it does a good job of making raised blemishes looking reduced and not red and helps a lot to cover up a few break outs. It blends nicely into the skin and when I was talking to a make up artist at Clinique I told him that I used boi-ing and he told me that was good because it has anti bacterial in it that helps to clear spots which made be very happy. Overall this product is great and I would recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer totally my holy grail.

It is a cream concealer and it is light-weight but extremely good coverage and you don't need very much. I mean it is like slabbing drywall on a huge mark on your wall, that's how great this coverage is.

I do not find boi-ing to be to dry for under my eyes. I use this crap all over my face I blend it in with the warmth of my finger, and I'm good to go all day and I don't even check it to see if it's still there throughout the day because I KNOW that it is. Most of the time I don't even set this concealer with a powder.

on 2/6/2015 1:41:00 PM

A little disappointing. I find that this product creases and cakes too easily, settling in the fine lines around my eyes, often making me look older and more tired than I actually am. The color and creamy texture are nice. The coverage is good, it's just that it finds its way into the least little line and emphasizes it, instead of concealing it. It is priced way to high for the quality and amount of product in the package. Too bad.

on 1/24/2015 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorites. On the daily basis, I use this one along with the NARS concealer, & I love the overall look. The texture is very nice but definitely recommend if your looking for use on under your eyes. Does a perfect job. xxoo

on 1/15/2015 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this product for quite a while now and whilst it is a fairly decent concealer, its not one of my must-haves; if I lost it I wouldn't replace it basically but not because its awful. I bought this because it claimed to be 'industrial strength' and it does not disappoint. It is excellent for covering small imperfections (I have a lot of acne scars on my chin) but I found that when I tried to use it to conceal dark circles under my eyes it was, firstly, hard to apply without feeling like I was applying to much pressure to such a delicate area, and I also found it a little cakey. I usually prefer more liquid concealers but this is a thick creamy texture. However, I do think the thicker consistency is what gives it its staying power. I have fairly dry skin so I probably would not recommend this as an under-eye concealer for anyone with dry skin. That said, it covered scars and small blemishes perfectly and it lasted pretty much all day. The reason I would not purchase this again is because I was only using it to cover small blemishes I felt there were better concealers (for me personally) that would do more for less money. If you want more of a spot-treatment concealer rather than large areas and you want to spend a little more then this would be a great product for you.

I looooove the packaging and I wish the product was as impressive, but I don't understand why people love this so much. I own the lightest shade (I am very pale) and it is still too dark for my skin. It wears off quickly, is difficult to blend, and overall it just failed to impress me. Even when used under the eyes it does a lame job at covering those dark circles and it sinks into fine lines and fades away.
Very disappointed, I was expecting better results.

on 12/30/2014 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is not a full converage concealer. Pro longwear is full coverage. It's typical, medium coverage. It did not last as long as I wanted it to, and after a couple of hours, scars and dark circles looked almost un-concealed.

However, what I did love about this product is that it did not irritate my skin whatsoever, and actually felt like it was diminishing whatever it was I was covering, even after I took the concealer off. So that's the good part.

But unfortunately, it is mediocre. It is definitely not worth $20; it does the job okayyyyy.
I ended up returning it.

Oh, and I wasn't a fan of the packaging. The cap has to be screwed on after every time you use, and you have to stick either your fingers or a brush into it.

Not a bad concealer but I don't find it ideal on blemishes. It works amazingly under my eyes and conceals my dark circles without creasing much. It didn't work so much on my blemishes and made me look flaky. On blemishes it begins to look cakey too. Overall it's an okay concealer

on 12/27/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No, no, no, no.
I have under eye circles and I tried this out a few years ago when Benefit was cruelty free.
it comes in a little tiny compact and you rub it on w finger,sponge, brush, whatever. It goes fast and there isnt much there before you hit bottom
This may be one of the worst concealers ever.
The texture is rough and greasy and grainy at the same time. It smears on and it just sits there. I don't have any wrinkles or lines, yet this makes it look like i have bumps under my eyes (?!) The more you blend, the more uneven it looks and it stands out as discolored. If you do have lines this would highlight each one. It doesn't even work on the occasional blemish. Just sits there looking oily and i have normal skin.
Never. Again.