April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm an NC30 in mac and I got the no.2 in boing. I found this concealer to be too sticky. It made the fine lines under my eyes show up... And I barely have any lines. It didn't cover my dark circles either.
Don't fall for the for the cute packaging.
It's not a concealer I would recommended for anyone to buy, I prefer my maybelline dream lumi over this any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

Very good coverage, covers what i need which is pesky blemishes. However it needs oily skin types to make it blendable to use, wouldn't recommend for dry skin.

Pros:
coverage
good for acne
good for under eyes
creamy
lasts a while

Cons:
drying
not for all skin types
gets caught on flakes
expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by charnashx

Boi-ing is a life saver! Dramatically reduces the appearance of spots and dark eyes, works a treat and I carry it everywhere with me. It can dry up skin so make sure you moisturise before- apart from this it lasts a reasonable amount of time and the colour is not too dark or too light. I wear it over foundation or sometimes just to cover up spots without foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried Boi-ing as a part of the "How to look the best at everything" box. It came in shades one and two ( or three and four, or five or six for darker skin). I am impressed with this concealer. I use the light color for my undereyes before i put on my foundation. Then, I find that the second shade matches my foundation almost perfectly so i go over any areas that need extra coverage with that. Has good staying power. Definitely would recommend to users with moderate acne or spots.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't you love how some of these products are marketed with meaningless descriptions such as "industrial strength"? What does that even mean? This concealer is ineffective in several ways: not long lasting; creases like mad; and doesn't cover up moderate dark circles. I have tried every possible method of applying this stuff and even lightly buffing in the product did not work.

So, what to do when you are stuck with this clunker and cannot return/donate it:
1) use if as an eyelid primer
2) if you are saddled with a shade that is light for you, it seems to work ok as a highlighter of sorts
3) use as a spot concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by hillaryelizabeth

It's a little too thin to hide any redness or discoloration under my eyes. It also seems to fade after a few hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is very thick and causes milia under my eyes. Also, it is very drying!? But, it has a very neutral colour which blends easily with my foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer to cover blemishes and under eye circles, but it is horrible for breakouts. I will apply it to a broken out area of skin and it will rub off within minutes! I was disappointed considering the price I paid for it. I was looking for something that was really going to last on my skin. *Sigh* thus I continue my search for the perfect concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by ASH1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first high-end concealer. Actually it's my first real concealer lol. But I think I've chosen a good one. A makeup advisor at Ulta picked this one out for me, after seeing that erase paste didn't do me any justice. It's a really thick formula.. and the product feels hard in the pot. It came with a slight learning curve for me, as most of my makeup is liquid and powder. I use this concealer strictly for my undereye area.

The best way I've found to use this is to use my ring finger to rub circles in the pot until a light amount is on my finger tip. Depending how cold my it is, sometimes I hold my finger up to a lightbulb or under a hairdryer for a few seconds until it's warm and melty. Then I just gently pat under my eyes and blend with the same finger. ALWAYS use a primer! I use a BB cream that doubles as my primer. Also, a light dusting with powder works wonders for keeping it in place!

Also, the color choices are a little limited. 03 suits me perfectly but I can see a lot of in-between women having trouble matching since I believe there are only 5 shades? Anyway, if you can find a color match, this is basically 10 hours of sleep in a pot =] Always useful for the working college girl.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by dancergirl717

I was looking for something to conceal my acne and last through the day. Twenty dollars is alot to pay for something I wasn't sure about. This product is a total waste of money, it doesn't even last through school. It sunk in to my skin and revealed all of my acne looking patchy and worse than if I hadn't used it at all. Even though benefit has cute packaging ladies please don't fall for it. All of thier products have fallen short of the hype next time I'll use my own judgement.