September 21, 2014 | 1213 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of acne scarring and some present acne, this did a decent job covering my scars when i applied it with my fingers. One thing is that it clings to dry patches and it does feel abit cakey when having it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! Covers up redness and those overnight little devil spots that come up once in a while that really make you wana scream WHYYYYYY!!!

[I have read that some people like using this as an under eye concealer and to be honest I think Erase Paste is better for that because this product can get cakey very very easily and is meant more for the face.] I originally did buy it for an under eye concealer but stopped using it there due to the cakeyness it caused. It is however, great to cover up blemishes and what not.

I just need to dab this on once or twice if I have a little devil to cover up and it really just disappears...If you do look ultra close however you can see the texture but it is not really visible at all, especially if you've got a full set of makeup going on, but can be warn with the more natural approach.

However, it does contain mineral oil unfortunately which is a big no-no for a lot of people, and I think this product is not suitable for people with really sensitive skin. Definitely give it a go if you can test it out before you buy it and see if your skin reacts to it.

This is the best concealer for me personally and for my skin type that I have come across that honestly just made my life a lot easier. It lasts all day.

I do not recommend this for people who have a lot of stuff they want to cover up because of the fact that it has mineral oils in it and I fear that if it is used in large amounts daily it could harm the skin.

This product in my opinion is only suitable for people who don't have much skin problems but have those once-in-a-while morning surprises when they get out of bed. Take care girls and boys! Hope my review helped xox

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by likestarry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer a lot. The price is quite steep, but that's to be expected for a high end brand. This was my first expensive concealer, and I have the usual to cover; dark circles, acne scars, blemishes, etc.
I am VERY pale, so the shade "Light 01" matches my skin basically perfectly. The pot is quite small - and the packaging pretty standard, considering (just a plain black pot with a see-through lid to see the colour, so, eh in my opinion) - but will last a fair amount of time I reckon, as I've had mine a few months now and there's only a small dent in the pot.

It's smooth and creamy, and I apply this with my finger and dab it on the offending area. I feel like it'd be good to apply with a brush too, but I just prefer to use my finger as it uses less. It covers fairly well I think, but there's a feeling I have that I'd be able to find an equally amazing concealer for half the price.

I use this after applying Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse, and I've found that acts like a barrier - the concealer doesn't cover so well over it. I'm not sure if this is the case with other foundations or BB creams or whatever, but it meant I had to use less Dream Matte Mousse so I could use my concealer which to me is iffy - you shouldn't really have to compromise one product for another in my opinion. For the price, this should go well over make up and have a good staying power. On the subject of staying power, it DOES last a whole day without being touched up in certain areas. I find my cheeks (around my cheekbones) it stays flawless, but places like my chin it wears away meaning I need to touch up half way through the day. I feel like it definitely brightens dark circles, but it's nothing special in regards to that.

Also, if you apply anything over the top (blusher, for example, and I've found this happens more with a cream blusher but also a little with powder blusher) it can rub the concealer off. I'm not sure I'd trust it in the summer to withhold sweat and the like, but we'll see.

Overall, I'm pleased this matches my skin perfectly, seems to last well despite the small pot and is creamy and easy to apply. I'm just not pleased you basically can't have a layer of make up underneath or over it, unless you want to keep on applying it which looks rather cakey. Fair for the price, and I'd buy again because so far it's the one thing that seemingly covers all my offensive marks and matches my skin almost perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rayetaanimefreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have extreme dark circles. This stuff covers them perfectly. It was smooth and did not crease. I do not like the pricing but it is worth it to cover these monsters under my eyes. I am a student and it lasted all throughout my classes and then a date with my boyfriend. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

eh concealer, i really was expecting this to be better than it was, it looks a little cakey, covers up my blemishes though! also, the shades are a bit misleading. i have it in #02 medium, and it's a lot lighter on my skin. :/ plus i hit pan on it so quickly! there's not a lot of product if you use it everyday - im going to continue using it till i run out but not repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by DaBeedo

Best concealer ever. It covers everything and lasts all day. It's not drying at all, great shade selection. A little goes a long way and the pot lasts a long time. I use it daily and it lasts 6-10 months easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was super gross and thick. I broke out terribly, never using this again. Such a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Mariacb22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love it but wasn't from me. Creased and dried up. Love other Benefit products though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Babydolllee

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is def my fav!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Pamam13

I have a dry under eye area and fine lines, this just made my under eye area dryer and just accentuated the heck out of my fine lines, I brought this back ASAP! This is about the worst concealer I ever tried under my eyes...

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No