BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 12/27/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No, no, no, no.
I have under eye circles and I tried this out a few years ago when Benefit was cruelty free.
it comes in a little tiny compact and you rub it on w finger,sponge, brush, whatever. It goes fast and there isnt much there before you hit bottom
This may be one of the worst concealers ever.
The texture is rough and greasy and grainy at the same time. It smears on and it just sits there. I don't have any wrinkles or lines, yet this makes it look like i have bumps under my eyes (?!) The more you blend, the more uneven it looks and it stands out as discolored. If you do have lines this would highlight each one. It doesn't even work on the occasional blemish. Just sits there looking oily and i have normal skin.
Never. Again.

on 12/26/2014 1:40:00 PM

Disclaimer: the only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I rarely buy the same concealer twice!

This concealer is pretty good. I bought it after my mac studio fix got old and it's not comparable but it is a good replacement. It's not as thick as I would want it to be, but it looks amazing if you apply it with a fluffy contour brush (just try it) like Michelle Phan does. Great for under eye circles and anywhere else on the face, though I can't comment on how well it covers redness!

Definitely a must-try.

on 12/22/2014 6:45:00 PM

Love this product, I have vainy and very dark under eyes and this concealer covers it all. The price is too expensive though but it is still worth the buy❤️

on 11/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product for a few years and I have yet to find a better concealer. It has great pigment and covers up my terrible hereditary under-eye circles very well. It is nice and creamy but not heavy. It stays in place fairly well. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed on longer, but every product can't have it all. It also does a fairly good job of covering up blemishes and unevenness. I would definitely recommend this.

on 10/28/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this concealer! Colour # 3 works and blends so well. I woouldnt try it for under my eyes as it is on the heavier side with its paste like consistency but it works wonders on hiding pesky blemishes throughout the month. Also works well on concealing hyper pigments in my skin from acne that is healing. A little DOES go a long way with this concealer so be careful as to how much you put on as it can dry and crack easily. I use it with my Sephora Concealer brush and it works great.

So I had just gotten paid & decided to visit the Ulta in the shopping center that I work in. I asked one of the ladies there if there was a good full-coverage concealer she could recommend for hiding under eye circles & she immediately suggested Boi-Ing... I asked her to apply it on me so that I could see what it looks like. I was impressed by how much it covered my dark circles/bags under my eyes.. I am so glad that I decided to spend the $20 on this... I have tried sooo many drugstore concealers & none of them could fully hide my dark circles or bags. I am really impressed with this concealer. The only con is it's quite dry,, so you have to moisturize first then apply it, or rub really hard with your finger to get a lot out of the jar. But that's okay, I'll deal with it because this stuff is worth the price & moisturizing first in order to get the best result. I usually apply 2-4 coats of this just to ensure the coverage. I wear True Match by Loreal as my foundation, which adds to the coverage. I would recommend this concealer if you don't mind the $20 price. I usually don't buy expensive makeup but I have two jobs now so I could afford to splurge a bit :) Btw, I don't get why someone said they do not recommend for under eye because it works SO WELL for me and I have horrible dark circles, but you'd never know with this stuff on!!! Well yeah, this stuff works really well!! I love Benefit !

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great concealer. I love the formula stays all day I have no problems with it. But there are drug store concealers that are comparable. The price is a little much. $25 dollars is a lot you could find a drug store concealer that is just as good. I don't know if I would re purchase or not.

on 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM

I have used Boi-ing in both 02 & 03 shades after reading positive recommendations. I think it might suit younger skin better as it very obviously settles into creases & finelines around the eyes no matter how many eye creams, gels, primers & correctors I applied first. I have pretty dark circles under my eyes & this did little to conceal them & also seemed to come off easily. For the small amount of time it did stay on it was chalky, cakey & looked very obviously like I was using concealer. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like shade #3.
It really works well for my skin tone.
I apply it using the ELF foundation brush. It works very well for this purpose.
It wears nicely during the day but it can get a bit cakey looking if you do not touch up with a powder during the day.

on 8/28/2014 5:28:00 AM

Good for acne and blemishes. Wouldn't suggest for scars because it didn't cover mine at all.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products