April 19, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how this looks so good on Kim K and so horrible on me. it gave a ghastly white tint to my lips, made my lips look a weird purple white tone, just looked overall really bad on my medium tan asian skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

Angel was one of my first MAC lipsticks and I do really like it. It is a beautiful light, neutral pink that suits many different skin tones. I feel like I should mention that although it is a "Frost" it is not frosty at all. The finish that it is catagorized swayed me away from the lipstick for a looong time but it is not shimmery like other MAC frosts. It has a slight sheen but nothing too bad. It is talked about a lot, which is why I became interested in it myself. I would recommend this lipstick to anybody looking for an every day color, just a pretty, natural looking pink. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Jacklynne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I HATE THIS LIPSTICK! I asked my friend to buy this for me since she's already in a MAC counter. I've seen photos of this and this is really raved because of Kim K's luscious lips as reference. I was so excited! Being an NC30 Asian skin, black hair... This doesn't suit me AT ALL. It looks like I only applied a lip balm with glitters on my lips. No color at all. I tried applying layers and it doesn't help. It looked like I ate something greasy to the point it's already kinda whitish. Bottom line is I tried giving this away to my friends but no one wants to take it because it's so ugly. Worst dollar I spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by nad1a246

This was my first mac lippy and i love it! It's such a lovely colour it can be used any time. It suits my pale white skin well. I never used to wear lipstick before so I bought it on a whim but I've since purchased another mac lippy and I will sure be adding more to my collection. They really are of lovely quality

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by heyloelitahey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my HG lipstick. It looks beautiful against my pale skin, and it doesn't dry out my lips. The pink is a beautiful almost-nude on me. I wear Angel almost everyday, from completely bare-faced otherwise to falsies with a black smokey eye. I can't even express my love for this lipstick. The only con I can think of is that you have to reapply once a day or so, but it layers beautifully and the packaging is so sleek and elegant. 10/10!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MicKen

Man, this is the most gorgeous lipstick color EVER. But it doesn't last at all. So I have to still stick with my tried and true Urban Decay Sydney .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl8705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this lipstick color so badly. It is a gorgeous color and I can see how it could look flattering on so many different skin tones. It just looks slightly off when applied to my lips. I'm not sure if it's just personal preference or not. It is supposed to a warmish, neutral pink but it looks kind of cool on my own lips. Thankfully I got this utilizing the Back to Mac program so I didn't have to pay any money. But still. I wish I had picked out a different shade and really analyzed it in different kinds of lighting. But check it out for yourself because it looks nice on so many people...just not me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect color to wear when you just want a light pink color on your lips or have a really dramatic eye. Of course like all Mac lip products it smells like vanilla , which is a plus for me. It applies smoothly and evenly and never feels heavy on the lips. I can always count on this product to pull my whole look together

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by wrecktechno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. To look at in the tube, I'd never think of buying it but like another reviewer stated, it's like my lips but better, more pink and amazing.
Highly recommended

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my pale lips, this is a perfect pink, "My lips but better" look. Will repurchase over and over again. Very subtle on me.