MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque

4.3

Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ceresin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicyclic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tocopherol, Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 1/3/2005 10:01:00 AM

This says it "hydrates and refines" but all it does to my face is refine. After I wash it off, my face feels cleaner and even-toned and maybe a tad firmer, but definitely not moisturized! That's okay, because when I apply moisturizer after this, it seems to penetrate a little deeper. All in all, this is a nice product but I have to admit that I am not a mask person. I think if you already have a good skin care system that's working for you, this probably won't add real oomph. But it's nice to use twice a week to put some clarity in your skin, if you feel you need it.

on 11/6/2004 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bad idea if you have sensitive skin. I should have known better than to try a mask with my sensitive skin, but listened to reviews and thought I'd give it a shot. $30.00 down the drain. Very costly mistake hopefully I can save someone else from making. My face was broke out with a rash for 3 days.

on 10/21/2004 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've tried so many masks but I never realized that they could do so much for your skin. Most masks you wipe off and your skin doesn't REALLY look better, it's just fun. I can't believe how great my skin looked after using this mask. Very glowy and more even toned. It helped peel off dull dry skin for a more even texture.

on 8/26/2004 3:01:00 AM

I received this mask as a GWP. As I'm afraid that AHA/BHA content would irritate my skin, I only applied a thin layer on my face for 15 minutes. I'm so glad with the result. While it didn't cause irritation to my skin, I really noticed a different on my face. It is really a good mask, that give instance glow to my dull skin. I like it.

on 8/2/2004 5:19:00 PM

Wow the results of this mask are really incredible - instant results. The best thing is that it evens out skin tone and helps fade red marks. Rinses easily too! I love MD Forte!!!

on 7/27/2004 1:27:00 PM

i got this mask(ris) after i read all the wonderful reviews in p'ville. the texture is kinda creamy. you apply after cleansing your face...i usually leave it on about 20 minutes or so(it does not get completely dry). it leaves my face feeling moist and hydrated. i only use it once/week...twice max since i have oily/combin skin...i haven't used it long enough to know if i really like it, but so far, the masque seems to be working well

on 7/16/2004 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an excellent mask! After using it my skin looks moisturized and my skin tone looks more even. I use this about twice a week. I highly recommend this - these are the most visable and best results I have had with any mask.

on 7/10/2004 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i don't like this.

yes. it smoothens your skin. but for exfoliation, mario badescu's enzyme revitalizing gel is better.

it does not hydrate my skin. don't like it. doesn't feel like a normal glycolic acid based mask.

on 5/22/2004 5:24:00 PM

IF I COULD GIVE A "6" RATING, I WOULD. I am so thankful to MUA for introducing me to this mask. After 20 minutes with this on (you can leave it on overnight), my skin was both hydrated as well as VISIBLY firmer. One of those products that leaves me looking in the mirror saying "wow." Screw using Clarins Flash Balm before my upcoming wedding, I'm using this!

on 5/21/2004 11:05:00 AM

I bought this after recs from the skincare board and also because I'm a huge fan of the MD Forte cleansers. This is a fabulous product that I can recommend for ALL skin types. It's hydrating (moisturizing) but also refining. I use it once or twice a week, usually the morning after Green Cream applications. Absolutely no irritation for my sensitive skin. This is right up there with the aspirin mask and QHMJ as a mask HG!

Popular Masks