August 27, 2014 | 1777 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Please read Update below!!

Definitely the best scrub I have used (so far). Might be my HG, wont decide before I've tried out a lot of products, although I can't imagine how a scrub could get any better.

Pros:
Graininess is very consistent
Very cool and refreshing
Exfoliates skin perfectly leaving it soft and smooth
Does not dry skin
Tiny amount goes a long way (I think a tube will last me atleast half a year)

Cons:
If you over scrub it could irritate sensitive/dry skin

But if you are careful to exfoliate in gentle circular motions (like you should be anyway) it really is faultless.
In short- I LOVE it and will def repurchase

UPDATE!!
this is def the best physical exfoliator I have used. However, I have learnt that physical exfoliation is harmful for facial skin and have now completely given it up and replaced it with chemical exfoliation. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A true classic beauty product that i will always include in my skin routine.

what i like about this scrub
-exfoliates skin
-does not dry skin
-removes dead skin cells and makeup
-gentle enough to use every other night
-does not cause irritation
-always available at Clinique ( i hope they NEVER discontinue this scrub!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by catamie

I have been using this product for over 10 yrs. The formula hasn't change and thanks God for that. It is one of my must.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by bsmith22

This is the best scrub I have ever used, it can take days off of the time it takes a breakout to go away. I tend to break out mostly around my period, and it helps a lot. It's more expensive than supermarket scrubs but I find that you don't need much per use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this may be my new HG face scrub. It's grainy and it helps exfoliates your face well, I don't think it's too rough however. The tube isn't that big but a little goes a long way. What I must add is I love the tingly coolness I get on my face afterwards. It's very refreshing and makes my face feel very clean. After using the scrub my face is clearer (less breakouts) and softer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Juniormintsrule

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a heavy grit but I like that. I used it when I was younger and at times now go back to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Nillalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Why i didn't use this before? I use this every 2-3 days when my skin needs de-flaking & renewing and it does the job right away. The next morning my skin looks clearer, polished, smoother & pores are much smaller.Not for those with pimples/acne thou.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this. More than I want to spend for an everyday exfoliater but very worth it and the tube lasts me 6 months. I am always sorry when I try a cheap one and it's no good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is my HG face scub! Its pretty abrasive but it gets the job done very well. My first tube lasted me about 3 years so I think it IS worth the price.
The other day I realized that I"m having lots of dry skin around my nose and wearing foundation accentuates it a lot. I bought the St. Yves aprico tscrub, which I used to love ( until I fell in love with this scrub) but it did not help me much. At least I only spent $4 on it! I went to the local Clinique counter and picked up the exfoliating scrub. Help my face right away! I can't recommend this more

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by HeatherN1988

Love this! I love all cliniques scrubs. Plus its made in the USA!