April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by catamie

I have been using this product for over 10 yrs. The formula hasn't change and thanks God for that. It is one of my must.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by bsmith22

This is the best scrub I have ever used, it can take days off of the time it takes a breakout to go away. I tend to break out mostly around my period, and it helps a lot. It's more expensive than supermarket scrubs but I find that you don't need much per use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this may be my new HG face scrub. It's grainy and it helps exfoliates your face well, I don't think it's too rough however. The tube isn't that big but a little goes a long way. What I must add is I love the tingly coolness I get on my face afterwards. It's very refreshing and makes my face feel very clean. After using the scrub my face is clearer (less breakouts) and softer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Juniormintsrule

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a heavy grit but I like that. I used it when I was younger and at times now go back to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Nillalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Why i didn't use this before? I use this every 2-3 days when my skin needs de-flaking & renewing and it does the job right away. The next morning my skin looks clearer, polished, smoother & pores are much smaller.Not for those with pimples/acne thou.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this. More than I want to spend for an everyday exfoliater but very worth it and the tube lasts me 6 months. I am always sorry when I try a cheap one and it's no good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is my HG face scub! Its pretty abrasive but it gets the job done very well. My first tube lasted me about 3 years so I think it IS worth the price.
The other day I realized that I"m having lots of dry skin around my nose and wearing foundation accentuates it a lot. I bought the St. Yves aprico tscrub, which I used to love ( until I fell in love with this scrub) but it did not help me much. At least I only spent $4 on it! I went to the local Clinique counter and picked up the exfoliating scrub. Help my face right away! I can't recommend this more

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by HeatherN1988

Love this! I love all cliniques scrubs. Plus its made in the USA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Love this scrub! HG product for me. It has perfectly sized scrubbing beads and isn't too harsh. It also has a nice tingly cooling sensation on your skin. Not too expensive either, the bottle lasts a long time. I also have acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by kaejlarh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome, awesome scrub. I love scrubs that have lots of little exfoliators in it to really give my face a good clean & this one delivers! It also has a really nice minty cooling effect on the skin which is fanstastic here in the Australian heat. I paid about 38AUD at Duty Free when I flew back to Australia which is about $10 less than at a counter. I have been using this scrub for about 4 months, twice a week now & I'm still on my first tube! Makes it worth every cent. I have a sample size of another scrub I received in a beauty box so I will be using that once I finish this, but I will definitely repurchase when I need to!