Urban Decay Biker Lipgunk

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/15/2004 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect shade if you want to do the dark, smoky eyes with pale lips because it has just the right amount of shimmer and isn't too dramatic. I have pale skin with dark hair and eyes and I love this look. I would definitely recommend giving this a try!

on 10/15/2003 2:32:00 PM

Biker is a metallic taupe color with silver glitter. My sister bought this for me on my birthday and I love it! It has a black raspberry smell to it which actually smells nice. Lipgunks always stay on my lips well so that I don't have to reapply every 5 minutes.

on 8/19/2003 7:09:00 PM

great texture, fantastic shade! don't really feel it gives a washed out look.. this is prob the only lipgunk shade i'll ever use regularly.. it looks, tastes & smells yummy :) wish it would last a bit longer tho, i reapply once or twice thru the day.. UD lipgunks are great, i'd definately repurchase

on 8/12/2003 5:38:00 PM

EEEW! this color looked HORRIBLE on me!!! i loved the texture and the packaging is alright, but it totally washed me out!!! smells yummy though!

on 8/8/2003 5:13:00 PM

I really like this. The color looks much prettier on my lips than it does in the tube (I normally don't wear lip color in this color family, but this is the exception). I can't quite figure out what this smells like, but I like it. I also like it that its not as sticky as some other lip gunks. Normally, I hate glitter lip gloss with a passion. But the teeny tiny silver flecks of glitter are much finer and more subtle than other glitter glosses.

on 5/7/2003 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't know what's up w/me but this looks great even w/out a tan! (But much better with.) I love pairing this w/a dark blue eye like Goddess, which comes with the Gypsy Den palette. It's the best tasting gunk too and I just get compliments out the wazoo when I wear it!

on 4/13/2003 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love the smell of this so much!lovely taupe colour although a tad bit too frosty and pale for me.looks pretty with a tan, nice for summer.i would minus the glitter from this though.taste very nice too.

on 12/29/2002 8:42:00 AM

This is s beautiful colour- a super-sparkly silvery-taupe. However, it just doesn't work for my skin tone- it completely washes me out, and it's too frosty. A sheer application helps, but a full coat just looks futuristic and unnatural.

on 2/5/2003 2:14:00 AM

This is a light taupe-nude shade infused with silver shimmer. I cannot wear this alone or all over the lips, because I look quite sick and washed out. I do, however, like using this as a pop of shimmer on the centre of my lips, blended out to create the illusion of a fuller pout.

on 2/1/2003 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really loved this! I have blonde hair, blue eyes and light-medium skin.. and i used it in the summer when i was tanner, it looked great! really goldeny bronzey, with a silvery shimmer.. looked pretty cool. the black raspberry scent/flavor was great as well, one of my favorite lipgunks.

Recommended for Medium Skin