Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ima keep it simole. luv it.

I like this scrub. It smells nice and clean and exfoliates very well. I do wish that it came in a big tube it would make it easier to get out. The bottle you almost have to set upside down or shake it real hard to get it to come out as it starts to get low. I will continue to buy this.

on 8/20/2006 5:31:00 AM

This scrub smells so good and it's not super gritty. It also makes my skin feel smooth.

on 8/9/2006 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't the best or the worst scrub I have used. It's kind of like a shower gel with scrubbiness. Only time I'd repurchase is if it went on sale again. It washes away clean without leaving a residue and exfoliates pretty well.

on 4/23/2006 11:23:00 AM

I will begin my review stating that I will not be buying a full-size tube of this (I received a mini size as part of a gift). Pluses: I liked how it lightly foams and cleanses the skin, while it exfoliates effectively, yet not harshly. It also rinses clean. Minuses: I don't like the scent--very ocean/clean/detergent smelling--it's strong and lingers on the skin. I also find it doesn't leave my skin all that moisturized/balanced and my skin isn't dry to begin with. continued >>

on 4/19/2006 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like how this product foams. It does leave a very oily feel, but that sinks in quickly. My biggest problem with this product is the huge bottle. I have arthritis in my hands and had difficulty squeezing the bottle hard enough. I ended up decanting it into a smaller/narrower bottle, which was a hassle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

The best scrub I have ever used. It's perfect! I can even get past the huge unwieldy bottle it comes in and the hefty price tag, because this scrub leaves my skin so soft, and leaves it smelling nice. And, I dont slip and fall to my death after I use it. Not dying after using a product is always a plus :)

on 2/21/2006 1:48:00 PM

I am almost as addicted to finding the perfect body scrub as I am to finding the perfect fragrance. I'm not sure I'd put this at HG status but it's close. The texture is great, I like the foaming action & my skin feels not only smooth but clean. Although some have complained about the scent, I actually enjoy it. Perhaps not as a perfume but as a shower scub it is clean smelling, non offensive & fades fast. Definite repurchase.

I love everything about this scrub except the scent. It does a great job of scrubbing. It lathers up and is good and "scrubby". My skin is softer and smoother after using it. The consistency is perfect. Not too oily. However the scent is very very masculine. Smells like a man's deoderant or something. Not really a bad smell, just not something I want to use on my entire body.

on 10/5/2005 5:39:00 PM

Great scrub with nice-sized grains. My skin does feel softer and smoother after using this scrub. The only problem is I feel like I need to rinse off a little longer to get rid of this slight oily feeling. But I really like it, it does get skin clean and smooth.