December 22, 2014 | 1660 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Gucciandglitter

This is a nice moisturizer, with a relatively pleasant scent that's not too strong. I like that it doesn't break me out, and it keeps my skin smooth. It has a hint of salicylic acid which helps fight acne a bit. It also improves skin tone for sure and absorbs quickly. It's pretty easy to apply on skin. I like how it comes in a pump which to me, is hygienic because I don't have to keep touching the container to apply it on my face. What I don't like about this is that I always have like an inch of moisturizer left which the pump can't reach at the bottom of the bottle. I also find this pricey, especially for a drugstore item. I get this for around $17, which is kind of a lot considering I need to repurchase it every month, and I have other acne products I have to get along with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

This is awful. I was using clean and clears version of this type of moisturizer before to switched to Aveeno's. With in a week my face, neck and jaw have HUGE cystic pimples, gross white heads, and my T zone has so many black heads. I'm stopping use of this product today, Nd going back to my 4$ clean and clear. I also may call customer service, because I've never had a cream do this to me EVER. My face hurts sooo badly. Cannot believe I paid $14.99 to become Pizza face:((

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is tied with Burt's Bees for sensitive skin as my favorite moisturizer of all time. It is thick and creamy but somehow magically absorbs into skin, leaving it non-greasy but very moisturized. A staple for year-round wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ninasowah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it moisturizes without clogging pores or making your skin greasy. The only con in that in winter, after putting it on my skin gets dry. I have to put on more or mix it with my skin lotion. Also, the pump is annoying when the lotion starts to run out. It lasts for a while though because you normally do not need to put on much. Thus, the price is acceptable. Also, my skin is soft and my complexion is clear from this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by MeltingGreys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good moisturizer.

Pros:
-Nice scent
-Light
-Absorbs into skin
-Doesn't break me out
-Good packaging

Cons:
-Price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by misskaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing so far! The bottom half of my face is very oily and gets mild mild breakouts. This keeps it clear and sort of gives my skin a glow! It's a little pricey, but the results are worth the $!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Itsmegege

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Today I decided to buy this product, first when I saw it, it looked pretty decent in the packaging. Then i noticed the price 18.78 I did buy the product and went home and by nightime i took off all my makeup and put this product on. I do have red blotchy cheeks and uneven skin tone . Love this product and hope to see changes soon !!!! But price is another thing hopefully price was worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by aalanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WHOA. Best moisturizer ever if you have sensitive skin.

Not kidding. To be honest, my main reasoning behind loving this moisturizer is for one simple reason: it is probably the only moisturizer on Earth that does not break my EXTREMELY sensitive skin out.

I tried this about 2 years ago, thought it was good, but moved on. I figured I would try something "better" aka something more expensive. After about a year of spending way too much money on different moisturizers and serums that virtually just broke me out and caused me mental distress, I found this again!!

and by found, I mean took from my mother. I was moving out and honestly didn't have the money or time to go buy a new moisturizer after running out of my crappy expensive brand. I "borrowed" this and figured it would hold me over until I could buy something else.. BUT WOW. After a week or two of using this I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin, no break outs and my skin was clearing up.

I've been using this for about 8 months now, and I'll probably never stop using it, as long as it keeps doing what it's doing. I tried switching to a heavier moisturizer to use at night in December but NOPE, break outs galore. Switched back to this and buh bye break out, which further proves the amazingness of this moisturizer. Of course I still have the occasionaaaaal break out, but that's to be expected

Honestly, the price is somewhat expensive for drug store I guess. But I truly think it's MORE than reasonable, especially because of how great this moisturizer works! :) I always used to think more money = better product, but I'm slowly learning that that is not always true!

It's very moisturizing (most important thing, I suppose), doesn't have a scent (which is great, hate scented face moisturizers), and is excellent for sensitive skin like mine :) I recently bought the matching facial wash, haven't been using it long enough to review, but so far so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just bought this moisturizer today and can say I already love it! I have to give it a couple of days to see how my skin will react, but so far so good. I have searched and searched for a lotion that is suitable for acne prone skin. I have tried one other product from Aveeno (ultra calming makeup remover wipes) and it was terrible! It burned my face terribly. Hopefully this product will cooperate with my skin, because it's very nourishing. I would give it a 5 if the smell was milder, but way better smelling than the Neutrogena moisturizers! Will update when I have been wearing it for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by JmeM33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer, I use it daily! It is thick & creamy but I find it sinks into my skin quickly and doesn't leave me too oily. I have problem skin and while I don't really find that this helps get rid of existing blemishes, I do find when used daily it helps keep me from getting new ones. It also seems to even out my complexion and gives me a glow. Plus it smells great! I will be re-purchasing when I run out for sure!