August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by misskaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing so far! The bottom half of my face is very oily and gets mild mild breakouts. This keeps it clear and sort of gives my skin a glow! It's a little pricey, but the results are worth the $!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Itsmegege

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Today I decided to buy this product, first when I saw it, it looked pretty decent in the packaging. Then i noticed the price 18.78 I did buy the product and went home and by nightime i took off all my makeup and put this product on. I do have red blotchy cheeks and uneven skin tone . Love this product and hope to see changes soon !!!! But price is another thing hopefully price was worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by aalanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WHOA. Best moisturizer ever if you have sensitive skin.

Not kidding. To be honest, my main reasoning behind loving this moisturizer is for one simple reason: it is probably the only moisturizer on Earth that does not break my EXTREMELY sensitive skin out.

I tried this about 2 years ago, thought it was good, but moved on. I figured I would try something "better" aka something more expensive. After about a year of spending way too much money on different moisturizers and serums that virtually just broke me out and caused me mental distress, I found this again!!

and by found, I mean took from my mother. I was moving out and honestly didn't have the money or time to go buy a new moisturizer after running out of my crappy expensive brand. I "borrowed" this and figured it would hold me over until I could buy something else.. BUT WOW. After a week or two of using this I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin, no break outs and my skin was clearing up.

I've been using this for about 8 months now, and I'll probably never stop using it, as long as it keeps doing what it's doing. I tried switching to a heavier moisturizer to use at night in December but NOPE, break outs galore. Switched back to this and buh bye break out, which further proves the amazingness of this moisturizer. Of course I still have the occasionaaaaal break out, but that's to be expected

Honestly, the price is somewhat expensive for drug store I guess. But I truly think it's MORE than reasonable, especially because of how great this moisturizer works! :) I always used to think more money = better product, but I'm slowly learning that that is not always true!

It's very moisturizing (most important thing, I suppose), doesn't have a scent (which is great, hate scented face moisturizers), and is excellent for sensitive skin like mine :) I recently bought the matching facial wash, haven't been using it long enough to review, but so far so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just bought this moisturizer today and can say I already love it! I have to give it a couple of days to see how my skin will react, but so far so good. I have searched and searched for a lotion that is suitable for acne prone skin. I have tried one other product from Aveeno (ultra calming makeup remover wipes) and it was terrible! It burned my face terribly. Hopefully this product will cooperate with my skin, because it's very nourishing. I would give it a 5 if the smell was milder, but way better smelling than the Neutrogena moisturizers! Will update when I have been wearing it for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by JmeM33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer, I use it daily! It is thick & creamy but I find it sinks into my skin quickly and doesn't leave me too oily. I have problem skin and while I don't really find that this helps get rid of existing blemishes, I do find when used daily it helps keep me from getting new ones. It also seems to even out my complexion and gives me a glow. Plus it smells great! I will be re-purchasing when I run out for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would buy again if on a good sale, not full price at ~20$. I got this in a gift pack with BB cream and face wash, all three full-size, for 20$ (in Canada at Pharmaprix).

It is a good daily moisturizer and I have seen improvement in my skin. However I find it highly scented for a product aimed at young/acne- prone/blemished skin and it could definitely irritate some people.

Overall, good moisturizer that at full price I would deem a tad over-priced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I bought this to treat my acne prone, acne scarred, oily-combo skin. This moisturizer has definitely helped with the dark marks, due to the soy ingredient. My skin is smoother but its not as radical a change as a 2% product. This moisturizer is .5%. Its still slowly effective but without irritating my skin. This product is lightweight enough for the summer but still moisturizing enough now that it is cooler in temperature. I really like the scent and the bottle is really hygenic and its easy to see if you're running out.

I've recommended it to others and they love it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

waaaah!!!! can't wait to stock up on this!! this works!! it has made my skin nice and moisturized without being sticky or oily. it feels like a primer on my skin and it seems to make the pores around my nose invisible. love love love!!!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by twinkieheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm nervous to buy moisturizers since my skin is so prone to breaking out, but after a recommendation for Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, I thought I would give it a shot. I found it at my local Walmart for the uncheaply price of $14 dollars and bought it along with the Aveen Clear Complexion Pads for $6 dollar. The only thing I enjoyed about the pad was how clean my face felt after, but I never saw results. Yet the moisturizer did wonders!

It didn't leave that residue feeling, although it had a funny smell, and my pores also seemed to be smaller. Now, I've always had a wierd uneven skin tone and I've dealt with acne, but also redness. After I put this on, my discoloration had faded and my skin looked ten times better. It never truly cleared up my acne, but it's a great moisturizer to keep your skin looking healthy! :)

I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Daynaestevens

This is my HG moisturizer . I don't have acne or rarely breakout but this just leaves my skin feeling so nice . I can have dry and sensitive skin and this stuff really restores my skin and evens out my complexion. Will always continue to buy its around $20 but I think it's worth it.