Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 6/21/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's good to my skin because it is oil free when applied correctly, but it doesn't affect my pimples at all. Rather pricey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this stuff! It moisturizes my skin, but doesn't make me greasy, even in the summer! Plus it does seem to help with blemishes, but I have also switched to a gentler cleanser which is probably contributing to that as well. Regardless, I will buy this one again, Aveeno make awesome products

on 6/9/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My skin is super sensitive and breaks out to everything, but surprisingly, this has never broke me out. I have been using this on my very oily skin for around 6 months now, and it has really helped clear up my acne , although I still break out here and there. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling nice and actually kind of matte. Doesn't make me oily at all. Best face lotion I have ever used. And the pump is sanitary and dispenses the right amount of product. It also lasts for a while too! I've only been through about 3 bottles in the last 6-7 months.

on 6/9/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've used half of this bottle and I'm loving it so far. Paired with my Simple cleansing wipes and Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin, it has really helped my skin. My face is more consistently clearer now than it has been in the past couple years. It's a perfect level of moisture for me. I naturally have dry, sensitive skin, it's not greasy and doesn't leave me dry. I use it most days, but not every day. Might be drying for under the eyes, haven't tried it under my eyes, I use something else for an eye cream.

on 4/20/2014 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Just so so. Love the packaging and the smell. But when I apply it it's quiet greasy and most importantly VERY hard to absorb, so it doesn't moisturize well. Also, it doesn't help my acne. I don't see what it is doing for me.

I bought this with the Aveeno Clear Complexions Wash and I do not like both, they make my skin so dry and tight and this moisturizer does nothing to help with skin. It just makes my acne look worse. Def not for sensitive skin.

on 4/8/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This cheap moisturizer is better than all the expensive moisturizers that I used before .. it makes my skin look good and clear . I recommend it if you have acne prone skin .. but I suggest using a mild cleanser like Cetaphil .. and witch hazel as a toner ..

on 3/31/2014 9:31:00 PM

I bought this on a whim because I was in need of a daily face moisturizer and Aveeno has never failed me before. After using this for a couple days, I noticed the uneven tone and acne scars started fading. I had a bad problem with my face getting oily halfway through the day, but this moisturizer helps control it. My face feels light and refreshed after using it. Not to mention it has a great smell! Although others might not be into it. I wouldn't consider the price bad considering everything it does. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!

on 3/16/2014 1:37:00 PM

Great moisturizer for sensitive, acne prone skin! It's the only moisturizer that doesn't make my skin breakout and is the perfect consistency! Truly an amazing product, will def continue to purchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice moisturizer, with a relatively pleasant scent that's not too strong. I like that it doesn't break me out, and it keeps my skin smooth. It has a hint of salicylic acid which helps fight acne a bit. It also improves skin tone for sure and absorbs quickly. It's pretty easy to apply on skin. I like how it comes in a pump which to me, is hygienic because I don't have to keep touching the container to apply it on my face. What I don't like about this is that I always have like an inch of moisturizer left which the pump can't reach at the bottom of the bottle. I also find this pricey, especially for a drugstore item. I get this for around $17, which is kind of a lot considering I need to repurchase it every month, and I have other acne products I have to get along with this.