December 18, 2014 | 1080 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cuticle cream works great. It really softens your cuticles. The smell is nice but a little bit much. The only problem is sometimes it's hard to open, especially if you're doing your nails but it's not that bad. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by upiswhat

I just bought this a couple of days ago, but I'm a fan! I actually love the packaging - it closes securely and easily, and I don't have to worry about the throwing it into my bag.

The texture is pretty firm, so it's not too messy when applying, and you don't need a lot. The scent is a subtle and lemony, but not cleaning-product-lemony. I'm happy I listened to reviews on MUA!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found these at Stage clothing store for only $2.99. I bought 2. Small enough tin to carry around and does a great job of sealing in moisture. I never have any issues with my cuticles but I have thin peeling weak nails that I am trying to rehab. Being a swimmer does not help things. This really helps and I love the lemon sugar scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this cuticle butter. It has a fresh lemon scent, lasts forever, works great. A little of this goes a long way. I like the compact size and personally have never had any trouble opening this, although it may be a little difficult after you've just put it all over your fingers...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

The formula is great. I love the colour, smell and texture. It really is almost like lemon butter. My hands suffer from work and are very dry. Although I would like to wear hand cream, I've yet to find a good one that absorbs quickly so I can touch things. Enter Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It's a good quick fix for my dry cuticles. Sometimes I feel so unmaintained when I look at my hands and see unkempt cuticles. My only turn off is the packaging. It may be cute but it's very difficult to get open sometimes, like the lid gets stuck. They should just invest in a simple screw top lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Luccahey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

Bought after seeing all the good reviews here and im not dissapointed. Its awesome really!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I may not be a very dedicated cuticle care kid, but this little pot potion really helps me when I use it. It is waxy and a little gritty, so I only use it at nights. I forget most of the times, but I bet it can make a difference to very dry cuticles if using it every night for a week. It certainly helps me whenever I use it. Supposedly, it is expected to last about ten months if used once daily, but it has lasted me quite a lot longer, and preserves exceptionally well (on Burt's Bees website, the products are claimed to be in good condition for three years from the date the product was made, found from the lot number). I enjoy the little tin and the light citrusy scent. I love that it is all natural and works not just for cuticles, but for any dry skin! I would be hesitant buying this as a gift, as not everyone may like the pot or the waxiness of this cream, but for me, I would buy this again, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by MrsMBullock

I've been using this for a couple of days now...So far it's good! The weather has been getting a little colder which means not only dry skin but dry cuticles!...For best results, use a couple times a day! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I love this cuticle cream! My cuticles often get really dry and I end up getting hang nails because I paint my nails so often. I used to have a cuticle oil by LA Girl, which worked, but it left my hands feeling extremely greasy, which I hate. This cuticle cream, however, is very effective at moisturizing my cuticles without that overly greasy feeling of an oil. It smells AMAZING too. (I love any citrus scent, so it's a no brainer that I would love this product.) The packaging is nice too, since you can just throw it in your purse and use it on a whim when necessary. Any product from Burt's Bees is great because they're all natural, which I love. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who paints their nails often and get hang nails as a result. Using the cream frequently will prevent that!