September 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

Compared to something like the St. Ive's scrubs, this feels like butter on your skin. The little beads in this are not abrasive at all, but still scrub your skin clean. I actually do like the smell, it reminds me of orange creamsicles but in a more medicinal way :]. I like this scrub, but I don't love it. It doesn't really improve my skin in any way or help me with my acne, which is a problem of mine I would love to keep away. I probably wouldn't just buy this again if I ran out of it, but I wouldn't mind going back to it if my skin just needs something gentle again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love it! Making my skin very soft, I'm using this scrub every day!
It's also very cheap, so definitely worht it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by BosnianGirlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF! and that's saying a lot considering the fact that I'm very hard to please when it comes to my skin. My t-zone is oily and my cheeks are normal but my skin tends to look very dull and flakey so I need something that will scrub away the dullness and clean the oil off my face without drying it out. That's a pretty tall order, but this scrub does it all. It does have exfoliating beads, but they're gentle enough to use every day and it does a good job at scrubbing away all the dead skin. This will also clean all the makeup and oil off your face without drying it out. I absolutely love it. The smell is delicious. It reminds me of an orange creamsicle. The consistency is nice. It doesn't lather up a lot (which is probably the reason why it's not drying) and it won't leave a residue on your face. It's a good price too. You can find it for around $4-5 at walmart. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by lostintheshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Used this a few years ago; wouldn't call it gentle. It left my skin feeling very irritated and looking blotchy and redder than usual.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by pavitt

I bought this scrub bc it was on sale at Walgreens for $4. I absolutely loves this scrub! It doesnt dry out my face or feel harsh on my skin. Also I like the fresh citrus scent! I will re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by RabbitwithFangs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A great, really gentle scrub you can use everyday (especially if you've got combination skin like me.) My husband likes this one too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by snailmail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The main criteria I have for a cleansing product is whether:

1. It thoroughly removes makeup, especially eye makeup.
2. It does not sting the eyes.
3. My eyes do not feel horrible when I wake up the next day.
4. My skin does not feel horrible the next day.

A big tick to all 4 of my criteria. When I use Clarins One Step Exfoliating Cleanser, my eyes are always feel irritated the next morning when I wake up. I know you are not supposed to use these products around the eyes, but how many of us can be bothered using multiple products to remove our makeup? Neutrogena does what it says - it is gentle and it exfoliates. It even washes off really well. That is a pet peeve of mine with exfoliants - they can be really hard to wash off. Not this one.

The smell is pleasant. Citrusy. I like this product very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreak08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product its gentle enuff for everyday use and it helps even skin tone. It may not clean the best so I sugest you use a clenser then the scrub <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by joanniepie

This product is FANTASTIC!! I'm 14 and I recently started to break out in my cheeks. Individual bumps and lots of redness. The next day after using this product, the bumps and especially the REDNESS went down SIGNIFICANTLY.
My other skincare cleansers/scrubs weren't cutting it, but this helped my acne and redness a lot. After a week, your skin ( Mine was mild ) should be almost cleared and much better ^_^
Cons :
1. I didn't like the smell. Smelled like citrus. But keep in mind the least used ingredient was Fragrance. But doesn't change my opinion about this product.
2. There are tiny micro beads that break apart and may get into your hairline or eyelashes, so make sure to rinse clear of everything.
Pros
1. Cleared redness and acne!!! Woohoo!!
2. Scrubs gently and then lathers a little at the end :)
OVERALL : 4.5/5 !!
Loved it !! ^_^

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by dominoe456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is great if you wanna scrub your skin, and makes it reallly clean but my derm told me scrubbing can make it acne worse so i dont use this anymore