November 27, 2014 | 1210 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by arinaN

This product is amazing for acne prone skin like mine. Haven't had a breakout in ages! Wouldn't say that it's a miracle worker but it definitely toned down the redness and breakouts. Not everyone would find this product helpful, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Avene in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Avene and my moisturizer absorbs faster and works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply the Avene, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Avene works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

wow, I just love this. It is a lifesaver.
My only complaints are that all the bottles should be larger and that it should be cheaper since it is mostly naturally occurring water

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Looooooooooooove it.
I love the feel of this on my skin. And I love how it helps uncake cakey makeup.
Also it has 3 different sizes in Korea (50, 150, 300 ml) so it's easy to carry around and also great to have at home.
I got this as a gift and I would have to say it's my HG when it comes to mists.
The only thing I don't love about it is the aerosol. I'm trying to be a bit more green but this won't let me ^^;;

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by HealthBeauty10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice product, minus one star for the price tag. The disposable canister is what makes it great. You can't use just any spray bottle to get the same effect. It has a gentle, fine mist that doesn't mess up makeup. I carry it in my bag and use it several times a day. It feels good and keeps my skin hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Mayl1ng

This is an amazing product!
Yes, I know, it's just water. But it's amazing!
It's amazingly refreshing to spritz on after going to the gym or during a long day. But it's also useful for other things too: making an expensive moisturiser got that bit further, and settling horrible skin demons.
I don't have severe acne but every so often my face will just rebel and I can't put make up anywhere near it because it'll just flare up with bumps and redness. One day though, I sprayed the water all over my face and my redness/bumps went down within five minutes and I was able to put on my foundation without any difficulty.
Without noticing, I've been using the spray for about three years now and it has not failed to deliver.
I would definitely recommend this to set makeup, freshen up during the day, or even during a before makeup skin crisis.
The main downside for me is the cost - yes, it is water and you're paying a bit for it, but it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a find! I love and use Chantecaille Pure Rosewater as my toner several days a week, but at $62 a bottle (a much smaller bottle), I can't liberally spritz myself with it throughout the day. I'd been using Evian Brumitaseur throughout the day, which is the same price as this Avène spray and nowhere near as good. Night and day.

This Avène mist has a stronger, widespread, more even pressure than the Evian Brumitaseur. It instantly cools the skin, and makes my red and irritated skin calm and even-toned within 15 minutes. Its healing and soothing properties are PERFECT for sensitive skin. I was absolutely thrilled from the first spritz. My face was bright red and felt like it was on fire, and one steady stream of this lovely spritz brought my face back to a normal, healthy state. I now use it anytime I want to feel cool and refreshed, like after showering and at the gym. My skin has never looked or felt better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pretty skeptical about trying this, since essentially, it's just water. It does feel nice and soothing when I use it on my face and freshly shaved areas, so that's nice. However, I don't notice any immediate differences. A little while after I use it, my skin does look less red, but that could be because of a variety of other factors too- such as me using a better quality moisturizer recently.

I wanted to try this because everywhere I looked, people were raving about it. I think this will be an occasional splurge type of item for me. I can see why some people who have hard water problems might like it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by klemon822

While it feels nice to pamper my skin with this, I won't be repurchasing. At almost 20 dollars a pop, I just can't justify. It does feel refreshing, but my tap water is clean enough that I don't think I need this to purify my face after cleansing. Lovely little luxury item but not worth it on my college-girl budget!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by AmyLala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love using this spray, I use it to tone after cleansing, to freshen up my face in hot summers, I use it as a finishing spray to set my makeup, I use it over my body to rub in moisturiser. This product is just a delight to use!!! I always have a bottle of this handy on my dutchess, and a travel size bottle in my handbag in summer. :)