Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 1/2/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ahh ive finally bought and tried this product that has been raved a lot. my verdict: this avene eau thermale works at soothing the skin and reducing redness a bit and thats it. no moisturizing properties or anything. just water that tends to calm the skin. i can't say much about this product coz ive only tried a few times. will edit my review after using up a bottle.

on 12/22/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just discovered The magic of thermal water sprays. I'm hooked! It feels so soft and moisturising. You definitely feel a difference with this stuff. I will implement this in my daily skin care routine. Will keep purchasing.

on 11/13/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Seems to be the most natural and pure mist I have used so far. It is not enough to be applied alone for my extra dry skin or when outside during fall and winter. Perhaps it's my skin but it dries up just a few minutes after and my skin's back to what it felt like before spraying it. But very clean.

on 11/10/2014 12:15:00 AM

its just water i know, but water is a really integral component of good skin. i feel that this has calmed down my redness and cooled down my skin in the hot humid climate i live in. less redness and bumps just using water, im sold.

on 11/5/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this yesterday because I was told it has wonderful healing properties, (i.e. for cuts, sunburn, rosacea, etc). As a matter of fact, my daughter had a cut and we sprayed this on it and within a few hours, the cut was pretty much healed. Amazing! I then sprayed this on my face because I have rosacea on my cheeks. The result was terrible. There must be something in this that my skin doesn't like because within minutes my face became red and highly irritated. It is still very red and sore this morning and I can't put anything on it except a really gentle moisturizer to help soothe it. I will keep this for scratches and cuts because it really works, but I won't spray this on my face ever again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i used up a whole bottle of this mist during the summer holidays while using nothing else because I started breaking out. It is natural for the skin I guess. But you can't really see a big difference. It did calm my acne though. But it was a good mist. Natural/gentle

on 10/25/2014 12:40:00 AM

Am about to open my second bottle.

Have to first confess that I thought it was rather stupid to pay so much money for water to spray over the face. But after I moved to a much colder, drier climate I experienced a total change in skin type. I went from oily-combo skin to really dry flaky skin. I didn't know what to do, and had to overhaul my skin care.

I decided one day this was on sale to give it a go, see what the hype was all about. It is indeed a very cooling, refreshing spray on the face. It does really well to tone, or to prep before putting on some masks. I use it to take off my avene hydrating mask, and it's been great. I do believe that the thin mist that the cannister is designed to deliver is part of why this is so good.

One added benefit - it really does add some dewy quality to matte makeup minus the grease.

I'll definitely be stocking up on avene products when I'm in paris :) Pity I don't think it's possible to carry cannisters of this water on flight so I will probably stick to just buying regular products.

just as a side note, I have the price point as 5 lippies because here it costs qute a bit for a 300mL cannister. So far I have only gotten mine when they are on sale or promo to dampen the pain a little. Would repurchase though, just hoping for more promos.

on 10/14/2014 4:41:00 PM

I don't get the hype. To me it is just some salty water that makes my pores look huge and dries my skin. Nothing soothing.

on 9/26/2014 8:41:00 AM

the best spray mist i have ever used! i have been using this for the past six months now, and well i love it!! it feels just like normal water tho, but it didnt break my skin out but kept it smooth, so i guess its a yes from me!

Holy grail! Absolutely, this Avene water + the Bioderma Crealine! Ideal for my combination skin. I tried a toner and cleanser by Clarins, because I lover their HydraQuench moisturizer. Long story short: back to Avene and Bioderma. Love what it does to my skin. Where I live the water is very harsh and these products make sure my skin looks smooth, toned and calm. I just the Avene water as a toner after cleansing and before moisturizing. No more spots or outbreaks, just beautiful clear skin. And, yes, it is "just water", but it has healed by skin, bye bye acne!

Popular Face Skincare Products