April 17, 2014 | 995 users online

Skincare - Face - Dr. Bronner's - Dr.Bronners Tea Tree Soap

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pepper1025

Not a bad product but by no means excellent for me. I used this for my face and a mild form of backne. I also use the lavender scent for laundry lol. Good for laundry, good for body, just ok for face, mainly because it's a little strong (drying) and in no way do i have sensitive skin. I will probably finish the bottle, but there are other (better) tea tree products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by productjunkee

I bought this thinking it would be a great way to help my acne in a natural way, while trying to get off of harsh chemicals like BP. However, this was not good for my face at all and I really regret using it! I broke out on my one cheek that has been flawless for months and months and the rest of my face broke out with tiny whiteheads everywhere. NOT COOL. I guess I'm going to try using BHA&AHA because I think it is better for your skin than BP but we'll see. Anyway, good for cleaning everything BUT your face! I'm bummed I didn't like it, I had high hopes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Get $10 off of your first purchase using YEW608 on iherb.com!

Ehh. I bought this based on the great reviews here, but I'm really not crazy about this. It's super drying on the skin (even after diluting it a LOT) and it leaves some kind of residue on the skin.. My skin doesn't feel properly cleansed :( I might buy again just to clean makeup brushes or something, but probably will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by kyphie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This soap is saving my life. After using a bottle of pantene shampoo my scalp broke out horribly, got infected and has caused me all sorts of problems. It's been two months and this soap is the one thing that's helping to get my scalp back in shape. It's list of ingredients is very small...I can pronounce them all and know what they all are..no funky chemicals here! I use it about once a week...it makes my hair look like crud but it's healing my scalp! So worth it! After reading the other reviews here I can't wait to try it for some of the other uses listed...because as others have said..it's incredibly concetrated..a bottle will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Norajimjom

It is a great product : ))
I dilute it with a small buckie of warm water to rinse my face in the morning (since I don't use cleanser in the morning or I'll just be washing my face too much) and with cold water to refresh my skin after cleansing routine in the evening..yes I use another cleanser to clean my face then rinse with milk (yes I wash my face using milk not water) follow with this (Dr. B's tea tree) diluted in cold water as a rinse then pat dry..no need for toner afterward.
I have a lot of problem with acne..it used to just keep coming but now I rarely have acne..so my blemish has been reducing since hardly any new ones appears : D
I also have sensitive skin and I had bad experience strong cleanser (that has teat tree oil in it) before so that's why I dilute it in water..a small amount..and I mean small.
I was not interested in it until I used the peppermint one for my body and I loved it (the smell and the cooling sensation) so I decided to try the tea tree liquid soap for my face as a sort of toner and morning rinse..and? I am in love : )

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best soap I've ever used to clean my makeup brushes. I wet the back of my hand, then put one DROP of this soap (as you might already now it is VERY concentrated), then swirl the brush on this mix of water and soap until it's released all of the residue. Working it this way allows me to not waste a single drop of the product and maximize its effectiveness. I have yet to try it on my body/hair (will not use for face as my skin is sensitive) but I will definitely repurchase for the brushes cleaning routine. The price is very reasonable too!! And it's organic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Smells fresh, awesome lather, not harmful chemicals, little goes a LONG way, MULTI PURPOSE and awesome degreaser for dishes. The only thing i dont like is the way it makes your skin feel after you rinse it off, feels like how reg. bar of soap makes you skin feel after and i hate that feeling! Thats is the only issue i have with this! But after you dry off your skin that weird feeling goes away and the skin feel really soft and moisturized. But truth is this is just a natural bar of soap in liquid form and in a bottle. So ill prob. repurchase for other uses but not for my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by eebalch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a great cleanser in my 20's when my face was oily and zit-prone in summer. I used it super diluted though. (It's too drying for me now.) Also great multipurpose cleaner for camping and travelling. I love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this in my hair sometimes (dandruff) and on my armpits everyday (b.o.) It works amazingly.
I use tea tree oil on cuts and wounds. I recently had a cut on my face so I thought the soap would clean and disinfect it. It did it's job a little TOO well. My face is burning.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for cleaning my makeup brushes/sponges. I didn't even know that there were people whose stippling brushes would stay stained from foundation, blush, etc because this soap always got my brushes super white and clean. Love it! I've also used it as a body wash and hand soap and I have to say, I love it for those as well.
The bottle is HUGE and a little goes a loooooooooong way. This stuff is seriously strong so it will last you forever.