November 23, 2014 | 1013 users online

Skincare - Face - Dr. Bronner's - Dr.Bronners Tea Tree Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I find this scent pleasing because I love tea tree scents.
I'm using this and the rose soap for my face and they are working very well in keeping breakouts at bay, even though they are a little drying. Should be great for summer.
Definitely would like to purchase this scent again in future.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

The best makeup brush cleanser I have ever used. I love and use the rose and almond soap but I have a bottle of this for my brush cleansing as tea tree essential oil has antibacterial properties. Just need a bit to get all my makeup brushes clean and soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mereneuman

I love this product! I use it to wash my hair and body every day and my skin glows and my hair feels so clean. I used to swear by black soap but this has definitely won me over. I have very oily skin and hair and I've seen a huge change in the way my skin and hair feel and look. I was a bit wary of the price because I am really cheap when it comes to hair and body products, but I use this for everything and I've barely made a dent in the bottle. Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I first purchased this in peppermint and I use that as a bodywash, it is amazing; however, I used it on my face, and I realized that I did not like the peppermint feeling on the skin on my face. I purchased this instead to use as a makeup remover/facewash and it is perfect. I can feel it cleaning and purging my skin and this has become a wonderful part of my daily skin routine. I also let my Boo use it and he loves it for his skin as well, he also used it as a shampoo and followed it up with Argan oil in his hair and he said his hair felt amazing (I dont understand how he could tell but I just went with it). I suggest this for anyone that wants to switch to an organic skin care regimen but does not want to skimp on the cleaning properties. Tea tree oil is an amazing skin toner and skin astringent...

Make sure you use sparingly, only one drop is needed to clean your entire face thoroughly.

I plan on using this forever, I will sit out my old bar soaps and fragrant body washes for my guests, this will be the only thing I use to wash going forward.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pepper1025

Not a bad product but by no means excellent for me. I used this for my face and a mild form of backne. I also use the lavender scent for laundry lol. Good for laundry, good for body, just ok for face, mainly because it's a little strong (drying) and in no way do i have sensitive skin. I will probably finish the bottle, but there are other (better) tea tree products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by productjunkee

I bought this thinking it would be a great way to help my acne in a natural way, while trying to get off of harsh chemicals like BP. However, this was not good for my face at all and I really regret using it! I broke out on my one cheek that has been flawless for months and months and the rest of my face broke out with tiny whiteheads everywhere. NOT COOL. I guess I'm going to try using BHA&AHA because I think it is better for your skin than BP but we'll see. Anyway, good for cleaning everything BUT your face! I'm bummed I didn't like it, I had high hopes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Get $10 off of your first purchase using YEW608 on iherb.com!

Ehh. I bought this based on the great reviews here, but I'm really not crazy about this. It's super drying on the skin (even after diluting it a LOT) and it leaves some kind of residue on the skin.. My skin doesn't feel properly cleansed :( I might buy again just to clean makeup brushes or something, but probably will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by kyphie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This soap is saving my life. After using a bottle of pantene shampoo my scalp broke out horribly, got infected and has caused me all sorts of problems. It's been two months and this soap is the one thing that's helping to get my scalp back in shape. It's list of ingredients is very small...I can pronounce them all and know what they all are..no funky chemicals here! I use it about once a week...it makes my hair look like crud but it's healing my scalp! So worth it! After reading the other reviews here I can't wait to try it for some of the other uses listed...because as others have said..it's incredibly concetrated..a bottle will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Norajimjom

It is a great product : ))
I dilute it with a small buckie of warm water to rinse my face in the morning (since I don't use cleanser in the morning or I'll just be washing my face too much) and with cold water to refresh my skin after cleansing routine in the evening..yes I use another cleanser to clean my face then rinse with milk (yes I wash my face using milk not water) follow with this (Dr. B's tea tree) diluted in cold water as a rinse then pat dry..no need for toner afterward.
I have a lot of problem with acne..it used to just keep coming but now I rarely have acne..so my blemish has been reducing since hardly any new ones appears : D
I also have sensitive skin and I had bad experience strong cleanser (that has teat tree oil in it) before so that's why I dilute it in water..a small amount..and I mean small.
I was not interested in it until I used the peppermint one for my body and I loved it (the smell and the cooling sensation) so I decided to try the tea tree liquid soap for my face as a sort of toner and morning rinse..and? I am in love : )

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best soap I've ever used to clean my makeup brushes. I wet the back of my hand, then put one DROP of this soap (as you might already now it is VERY concentrated), then swirl the brush on this mix of water and soap until it's released all of the residue. Working it this way allows me to not waste a single drop of the product and maximize its effectiveness. I have yet to try it on my body/hair (will not use for face as my skin is sensitive) but I will definitely repurchase for the brushes cleaning routine. The price is very reasonable too!! And it's organic!