April 17, 2014 | 1191 users online

Mascara - Trish McEvoy - Lash Curling Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

This is an amazing mascara-truly lengthens,defines,curls like no other.But-it all comes w/a price to pay,from your pocketbook,and your lashes.This is a tubing mascara so regular makeup remover won't take it off.You have to "rub" the tubes off,and about 5-6 of lashes came with it.Straight back to the store that went.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by TMD1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Trish's mascara for more than two years after MaryKay discontinued my fave mascara. I tend to get racoon eyes with mascara and this is one that can't be beat! I love that it comes off with warm water (in little "tubes") - anything that doesn't need a special makeup remover gets extra kudos! It is important to keep a fresh tube on hand because I find that once at the three month mark it will flake a bit - otherwise, as a contact lense wearer I don't have any complaints!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by kjjamm808

Nice mascara but very hard to get off of eyes. It coats lashes and you have to roll it off to get if off the lashes. Also, the product oozes off of the sides of the packaging and causes quite a mess. Got it in a Nordstrom Gift set with Planner, but will most likely not purchase by itself unless they reformulate and repackage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Gem727

Wow, I'm shocked I love this. I'm always turned off by pushy Trish MUAs so I never go to the counter. For the past few years I have been using Blinc Kiss Me Mascara from Sephora. I heard this mascara was the same concept, doesn't come off until you "pull" it off with warm water, however I was always reluctant to try it. My mom had the same problem as I do with mascaras smearing and flaking (cept for Blinc), but she decided to try this after her Blinc dried out soon after opening. She had been using it for about 2 months and I still wouldn't take the chance until she bought me it and made me try it....and let me tell you I love it! My lashes look amazing and it does not smear, flake, or burn my eyes (I wear contacts). The brush is nice, and it goes on easier than the Blinc. I don't even need to use fake lashes anymore for a longer, fuller effect. (This is probably the longest review I've ever written). I would definitely repurchase! No doubt about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by GeorgetteOrwell

Wow!. I have occasionally in the past bought or tried department store mascara, but have never found it to be better than drugstore mascara, until now. I can't believe I am paying this much for mascara, but after about 4 months of nearly exclusively using this, I bought my second tube. I apply it in the morning, then I do not have to worry about it all day. I keep forgetting how great this mascara is, then I go back and try some other mascara. After using many different mascaras for many years, I had accepted that wearing mascara necessitated frequent visual checks and adjustments to fix the mascara melt under the eyes. This mascara I apply in the morning and that is it. I don't really see a curling effect, but it otherwise is a nice mascara. Go to a Trish counter and try it, then watch a tear-jerker movie, smell the pollen-laden flowers, take a nap, and then look in the mirror. Try this with any other mascara and compare.

The little tubes of mascara coating the lashes come off easily at night when I wash my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mascaraismycrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off I wasn't expecting much from this mascara. It came in a gwp that NM was offering. So I went home and started playing with my goodies. I noiticed this mascara was a curling formula but didnt say wheter or not it was smudge or water poof. I assumed it wasn't either.Befory I first applied..I didn't even curled my lashes: i just began coating my bare lashes and I noticed my lashes looked pretty good. So I washed up, applied a primer (Shiseidos), curled my lashes with my Tarte curler and then applied the Trish mascara. I was amazed at how clean my lashes look. They are very long with a slight curl. No clumps, smudges or flakes. I went out like this all day playing with my girls in the park, got caught in rain and still my lashes were holding up. This is great mascara and next I'm off to try the Trish mascara for volume along with Trish's lash builder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 6:00:00 PM More reviews by fernd1

First, let me say that every other mascara I have ever tried smudges on me, giving me dark circles under my eyes after a few hours. I can't even begin to describe how many mascara products I have tried over the years, including waterproof mascaras and mascara base coats. Certainly in the dozens! I first tried a Trish McEvoy mascara 3 years ago, and loved that it didn't smudge, but felt the application was too heavy. So after three more years of hoping to find a mascara that looked natural but didn't smudge, I gave up and bought this one. I really do love it because I can put it on in the morning and when I remove it at night, it looks the same as when I applied it!! The worst that happens is a little flake here and there, which is easily removed and leaves no smudge. I also find removing the mascara at the end of the day very easy. I just wash my face once with my regular facial cleanser, making sure the lashes are very wet, and then wash again, this time gently sliding my finger down my lashes while my eyes are closed. That way I don't worry about any of those strings that come off getting in my eyes. My original complaint about the mascara unfortunately still holds true--it's heavier and not as natural as I'd like. I've tried wiping off a lot of the product from the wand onto a tissue before applying, which actually does seem to help, but is pretty wasteful. I really wish that Trish McEvoy would come out with a non-smudging mascara that looked like really light and natural, like the Shu Umera Basic mascara. Overall, though, I'm grateful to have it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by tanchild

Hated it. Not worth the money. Clumpy and drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by enialennyl

Alone it didn't work for me. I had to use the primer, the volumizer, and the curling to get the effect I wanted. It took too much effort and was very expensive. The only plus was that it was so easy to remove! Not worth the time and money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by missmolliegirl

Beautiful lashes... while it lasted =(. Dries out sooooooo fast. (especially considering the large price tag). I bought this as a substitute for Kiss Me (which I hated), because it "tubes your lashes" as well and never flakes. Oh well. Will NOT buy again.. and I don't advise anyone else to buy this either unless you like spending $25 every 2-3 weeks on mascara lol/