August 20, 2014 | 803 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

It clumps and gives ugly spidery lashes. just bad. the white primer gel doesnt seem to work at all. I cant even see it on my lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by BlossomWind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was curious about this product ever since my friend introduced it to me. No flakes, minimal clumps; definite length, but not so sure about the volume. I haven't tested its "Waterproof" abilities either. Overall, good buy. Curiosity didn't kill this cat! ;]

UPDATE: Eh. On second thought, I'm thinking maybe I wouldn't repurchase this. I still believe there are no flakes, minimal clumps, and definite length, BUT the lack of volume gets to me. It really didn't do much for my lashes unfortunately. Give it a try(?)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by SPRINGRAINE

Revlon mascaras and I generally don't get along. I'm not even sure how I came to be in possession of this one since I am NEVER tempted to even try their new mascaras. I think maybe it was BOGO Revlon product free when I purchased an eyeliner, and I didn't see anything else I wanted. Anyway, I'd give this a 3.5 if I could. It actually works pretty well on my lashes with defining and darkening, although it's not terribly impressive in giving length or volume. I like the bristles because I feel they do a good job of getting between each lash. I grab this mascara only for a daytime look (I added a pic above).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Got this product on sale for about 2$ at a Walgreens. I had went on a vacation and accidentally left my makeup at home. (Long story) So I just needed something cheap and effective to use for 3 days til I got back home. I unfortunately hated this mascara. It made me look like I had spider eyelashes. It also made them look stick straight when they are normally pretty naturally curled. I would have rather went without mascara than worn this. It also flaked pretty badly too. I'm going to try the primer with other mascaras and see what happens. Will update later with results. But so far I say save your 2$!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by jlai08

I seem to like the 2-step mascaras of many brands. This one is not an exception. There is not much thickening and lengthening effects but it darkens and holds a nice curl. Price should be decent since Revlon is always on sale at the drugstores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another random mascara I picked up. Overall, I must say I really quite like it. I didn't like the idea of two steps but it really doesn't take that long especially if you put more than one coat of others on. In the past most of Revlon's mascara are not the best. However this one wasn't clumping, I had no flaking or smudging. I really did give me false looking lashed which is the look I like. Comes of easily with mu remover(I bought the regular not waterproof). I would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

excellent mascara, i bought mine for about six dollars. it works magic. the primer on this works better than the mac lash primer to me. plus is wayyy more affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bingky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This costs about $13 where I live.

I haven't tried primer-mascara combinations until this one because I read too many reviews of the first products where it was difficult to cover up the white primer with the colored mascara. I didn't have that problem with this mascara. I have used it both with and without the primer with no problems. My lashes thicken and lengthen in both cases.

As with all mascaras there will be some clumping, in this case that's applicable for both the primer and the mascara itself. Easy enough to fix with the old trick of tissueing off the extra product from the wand before using. Also, just use a clean spoolie to separate your lashes after using so they don't stick together. I find these are necessary for any mascara.

It's good enough and cheap enough to repurchase, but just being me I will probably try other brands as they come out with new products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This formula is too dry for me. This makes it a pretty bad mascara. It might be the color, black brown, which does well for a "natural" or "casual" look. The primer does nothing for my lashes. I might have gotten a bad tube but I will not be buying this any time soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by thejadeangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Basically, this is not a terrible mascara, but I have most DEFINITELY used much better.
Let me just start by saying that I am pretty picky when it comes to mascara, and I already have pretty long eyelashes to begin with.
So, firstly, the primer really doesn't do a whole lot of priming, it just makes your eyelashes white. Also, I like mascara that gives me the "almost false" look. This just does not do that. You can't build on more than 2 coats; it's not like it clumps, but it just doesn't make any difference. It also smudges around my eyes a lot, and does not hold the curl.
However, this might work very well for someone who just wants a more natural look, or doesn't really care if it smudges.