November 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Fragrances - Lise Watier - Neiges

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

Very sweet and very powdery fragrance with musk undertones. Someone has said that it reminds her of the scent of fabric softener: I couldn't agree more. The bottle's beautiful, but this is too powdery for my tastes, and the sweetness really ruins the magical scent of the soft white musk hiding underneath all the detergent-like top and middle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a very very sweet yet light fragrance with a musk undertone. It's nice but a little intensely sweet for me (and I like sweet scents). It also doesn't last all that long.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2005 3:12:00 PM More reviews by DJCee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this scent!I have been wearing this for years. Beautiful bottle, pretty powder-floral scent. Very long lasting too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by myfatcatmittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this. I like it, I like it! Smells like clean laundry... more specifically... FABRIC SOFTNER. Definately smells clean and fresh. It's very subtle, soft.. not sweet or too floral-y. I think this is best for daytime use... as in the office, school, and other more conservative settings where you want to lay off on those other perfumes.. and just want to smell fresh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first this seemed to be drying down to a nice floral. But it just remained sweet - too sweet. It started making me sick. It has the potential to be a nice perfume, but just doesn't achieve it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lilahwi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample from Sephora. The first time I tried it, I think I put too much on and it was quite sickly sweet. Then I tried just putting a tiny bit on and it was actually pretty good. I like the scent quite a bit, and it seems to last a long time. I'm not sure if I would buy it, but it's worth a try if you like floral scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Divamac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has been my "signature scent" for nearly 5 years since recommended to me by a Sephora sales person. I normally like musk fragrances or fresh, citrus smells and avoid anything too heavy, sweet or flowery. This is a light but lasting, powdery scent that gets compliments galore! The EDP is a better deal with a longer-lasting fragrance. Also love the body lotion and milk bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 1:54:00 AM More reviews by sukay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has become my favorite fragrance. Am a perfume junkie, and this one beats all others. The aroma is fresh, lingering and memorable. Can't get enough of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2003 2:15:00 PM More reviews by chamade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Leaves a soapy, crispy scent. Good price for this quality scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Valree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a sample of this at Sephora. It is a simple, lasting fragrance which would be good for wearing at the office. There is nothing offensive about the scent--it's actually pretty. I find it comforting. It reminds me of the 2nd grade teacher (she was so cool!). I think that's why I like it. I don't think I like it enough
to buy it though. I'll probably just work of the sample. I don't think of snow when I smell this.