Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love love love this lip balm. Hydrating, not sticky, lasts a great amount of time, smells/tastes good, small enough to carry around and a little goes a long way love it and will continue to buy. BTW, I have this in macadamian vanilla

I love this product :)

on 9/20/2014 11:00:00 PM

I normally use the Nivea Hydrocare SPF15 for my lips, but these lip butter tins were on special and I decided to try it out. I bought the unscented one (not a fan of scents) and I love it. I only use this before bed though - and I always wake up with soft & plump lips the next morning. I use the Hydrocare stick during the day; I'm not a fan of the tin - even though it's small and handy, I just feel iffy about contamination.

on 9/13/2014 12:23:00 AM

I have both the Raspberry Rosé and Original flavors. I love them both! I find them to be extremely hydrating and soothing. I will say that I find the Raspberry Rosé one to be a little more creamy for some reason. These are worth every penny.

on 9/10/2014 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have it in Original and it is very good at what it does. It hydrates the lips very well, leaves them feeling moist without feeling strange such as wet or slimy. The packaging is cute but I would have liked if the lid 'clicked' into place. Inexpensive and good value for money. However, I find it inconvenient having to wash my hands, rub my finger around in the product, apply it, then wash my hands again. I much prefer the convenience of Nivea's lip balm sticks. I use the Essential Care one and it does virtually the same job as this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Overall great product and hydrates my liparents very well. I have 3 out of the 4 flavors and they are all great, only thing is with the raspberry rose flavor there is a white cast when it is applied (although I do have quite pigmented lips so that may be why it is so noticeable? ). That is why I save that one to apply at night before bed. The only lip balm I have ever used up and repurchased. Just wished it came in better packaging rather than a pot as we all know pots can be unsanitary!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only lip balm that actually made my lips soft again. During winter my lips always get sooo dry and chapped and painful and I tried heaps of other ones but this is literally the only one that worked.

Very creamy and moisturising.

The only downside is the packaging..I find the tin really hard to open! Is there an easy way? I use my nails but they get damaged, and I twist it open but it only works if my hands are dry! Would be better if it had a latch open case. I have no problem with the fact you need to use your finger...its just the tin itself!! but like i said...AMAZING lipvbalm so will repurchase and just deal with the packaging :p

I have been the using the Nivea lip butter in the scent raspberry rose. This scent is by far my favourite and I could just smell it all day everyday. I find it moisturizers fairly well but you need to re-apply it every so often. Although this product is not as moisturizing as the other Nivea lip balms it still leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. The lip balm comes in a tin which is not the most hygienic of options but if you are like me and tend to not mind that it should be okay.

on 8/30/2014 2:01:00 AM

I love this product. I have been using it in the raspberry rose scent and it has really hydrated my lips - I am kind of irked that I bought into the hype with other gimmicky lip balms in the past like EOS and Baby Lips, which have adorable packaging but really don't moisturize at all for me. This lip balm comes in a pretty wide tin that fits in the palm of my hand nicely.The texture is extremely creamy and smooth, although I have heard the raspberry rose scented one may be of slightly softer texture than the other. It feels pretty thick on the lips and leaves a sort of milky looking translucent sheen. The balm really feels soft to the touch and if you press your finger in too much it will leave an indent easily. It reminds me of a thick body butter. For this reason I wish it would have come in a small squeezy tube or something, like lip glosses sometimes are, because as you may have guessed the tin isn't very sanitary if you have to use your finger each time. I have evaded this so far by bringing the tin to my lips and just lightly kissing the product, ha. Seems more sanitary than using your finger unless you are able to wash your hands every time. Overall will definitely buy again as I paid $2 Canadian, the scent is delicious and it really makes my lips look plump and healthy.

on 8/20/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best products in have used for my lips. I have all the scents, I recommend the vanilla and macadamia kind if you like sweeter scents. This moisturizes my lips and doesn't make them feel irritated. It's so amazing and I 100% love and recommend this product

Popular Lip Treatments